Popular on eTradeWire
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- Aspen Institute Names Moorpark College a Top 10 Finalist for the 2023 Aspen Prize
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
Similar on eTradeWire
- Local Resident & Professional Dog Trainer and Behavior Expert Awarded DogSmith Professional Partner
- The Happy Pet Supply: Get All Your Pet Product Needs In One Convenient Place
- GoPetFriendly.com Picks Top 5 Best Hotel Pet Policies
- Feline Pawsome: Give Your Cats Everything They Need To Stay Happy, Healthy And Free
- The Dog Gurus Collaborate with Blue-9 for Advancement of Dog Daycare Enrichment Programs
- Percuro Pet food announce participation at Interzoo 2022!
- The First Social Media Platform For Pet Owners/Lovers!
- Wildlife Professionals from Around the World to Discuss The Role of Fertility Control in Mitigating Human-Wildlife Conflicts
- Fear Free Approves Mella Underarm Pet Thermometer For Preferred Product Program
- Discounted Online Dog Training Course!
"PetHub's platform serves as a single source of truth for pet data," said Anya Babbitt, co-founder and CEO of Mella Pet Care. "Integration with PetHub allows us to easily keep records consistent and up to date. All of Mella's products are able to write health data back to PetHub, empowering pet parents more than ever."
PetHub and Mella Pet Care are two of six pet care companies participating in the fifth cohort of the Leap Venture Studio, which is the first pet care-specific startup accelerator. It was created by Kinship (Mars Petcare), Michelson Found Animals and R/GA Ventures to nurture innovation in the fast-growing pet industry. Both companies will present live to investors, industry leaders and the startup community during the online Demo Day on April 28, 2022. PetHub and Mella Pet Care are committed to improving the lives of pets and their people and look forward to enhancing the services they provide to pet parents through their innovative partnership.
More on eTradeWire News
- Best AI Copywriter-The Future Of Copy-writing Is Now
- iGUIDE is Dedicated to Keeping Agents Top of Mind
- Black-owned, Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- Lori Eubanks: Nature's Intuition Art Exhibit at the Geary Gallery in Darien, CT
- Elite Jets extends lease with Naples Airport through 2050
"We make these investments because we believe progress in animal welfare can be driven by innovators like PetHub and Mella Pet Care," said Brett Yates, CEO of Michelson Found Animals. "They empower pet owners to better manage their pet's health and wellbeing, furthering our mission of saving pets and enriching lives."
"Our goal is to connect pet parents with everything they need via our PetHub Connections open API program," said Lorien Clemens, co-founder and CEO of PetHub. "Our partnership with Mella Pet Care is the first of many that will launch this year. Both of our companies are driven by the well-being of pets. Mella's mission to help pets live longer, happier lives beautifully aligns with our mission to keep pets happy, safe and home for the rest of their lives."
For more information about both companies and their offerings, visit http://www.mella.ai and http://www.PetHub.com.
- A Canada Day Guide - 5 Experiences You Won't Want to Miss!
- Boise Black Rifle Massive Giveaway!
- Just Sold In Suwanee, A Rated Schools District North Gwinnett High
- Pear, Sperling Eggan & Daniels, P.C. Hires New Associate
- Bandits' Dhane Smith Wins National Lacrosse LeagueMVPs; Teat Wins Rookie of the Year
- An Abundance Of Violence As The World Spins: Is Martial Law Coming?
- Daugherty Business Solutions A Winner of St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Top Workplaces 2022 Award
- Rockland Trust joins South Shore Chamber of Commerce's Partnership Circle
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
- Polemos X Shrapnel Partnership Announcement
- Disney Good Neighbor Hotel Lulu is Open for the Summer
- How2Media Announces Award-Winning Grocer Hy-Vee was Featured on "World's Greatest!..."
- The Chris Fritch Team announces that @NewBrighton has an exquisite #homeforsale!
- Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society Announces 13th Annual Camp Buddy In Chatham County,july 11-15
- Southern Maryland Center for Independent Living Unveils a New Brand & Corporate Identity
- Pablove Foundation Presents Heartfelt Photo Exhibit by Los Angeles Kids with Cancer
- International Bestselling Author Jaden Rae Publishes Journal Focused on Microdosing for Depression
- NYFW Hair Stylist & Aveda Institute Instructor Angel Johnson to Appear at the 2022 Essence Festival
- We are happy to welcome our new CTO - Steve Latchem
- Tarps Now® Announces Release of Guide to the Best Uses of Fire Retardant Tarps