Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1388
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 828
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 301
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 184
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 114
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 107
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- The Best Strategy For CLAT Exam Preparation 2019 - The Opus Way
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Matilde Sorensen named exclusive agent for The Beach Cottages at The Strand
- Magic Seal - Offering Magnetic Fly Screen Installation in Melbourne
- Grand Opening at Cedar Park in Bothell
- Full House Remodeling League City Started Offering Special Welcome Discounts to First-Time Customers
- 2018 Denver Parade of Homes Announces Full Line-Up of Participating Builders and Developers
- GreyDock.com Celebrates Summer Savings with Second Annual Dock Days Sale
- Decrease Summer Watering Stress with These Tree Pruning Ideas from Advanced Tree Care
- Do you want to improve your credit score?
- Render Quote Launches New Website
- A Tale of Two Locations: Wolfkeeper South
In this role, he will work with fellow officers, other board members and Executive Director Martine Taylor to further the organization's work to help provide housing for people in need. Since its founding in 1986, South Shore Habitat for Humanity hascompleted 58 homes in 21 towns, helping more than 100 adults and 200 children build a place to call home. The organization serves 35 cities and towns south and southwest of Boston.
Brown, a member of the South Shore Habitat for Humanity Board of Directors for three years, is an Assistant Vice President with State Street Corporation in Boston.
A graduate of Clemson University, Brown went on to receive his MBA from Boston University. He and his wife are the proud parents of one son.
More on eTradeWire News
- National Business Brokerage Raincatcher Announces New Ownership
- L-Tron Attends 103rd Annual IAI Conference
- Review.Network is Changing the Market Research and Review Industries in a Big Way!
- AquaBlok Stops Leak in Pond Rehabilitation Project
- From Design to Delivery: MFG.com Launches their New RFQ Form for Buyers!
- Construction planned for assisted living and memory care community in Mesquite
- FreshDirect Opens State-Of-The-Art Facility in New York
"We're delighted to announce Peter as Treasurer of our Board of Directors," stated Martine Taylor, Executive Director of South Shore Habitat for Humanity. "He is a financial services professional whose leadership skills have been proven time and again throughout his tenure on the board."
About South Shore Habitat for Humanity
South Shore Habitat for Humanity is a faith-based, non-profit organization dedicated to delivering simple, decent, affordable homes in partnership with families in need, and they are celebrating 30 years of service to the South Shore Community. South Shore Habitat for Humanity changes lives, not just with those who receive the homeownership opportunity, but for those who donate, contribute and volunteer. "Together, we build strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter," says Martine Taylor, Executive Director. South Shore Habitat for Humanity seeks corporate partners, sponsors, and volunteers from the community.
To learn more or find out how to get involved, visitwww.sshabitat.org
Follow them on Facebook:www.facebook.com/SouthShoreHabitat and Twitter:@sshabitat
They are located at 20 Mathewson Drive, Weymouth, MA. Phone is 781-337-7744.
- Capital floods in for flourishing African fintech and payments sector
- Surf Coast Moms Attending the Gobi Desert Cup Raise Funds for Charity
- Operation Food Search Accepting Fall Applications for Afterschool Meal Program
- Fireflight Releases "Die Free" Single Aug. 3
- Dr. Cindy Gordon joins CATA TechNow Digital Video Channel as an AI Personality
- The Stars of Indian Solar Market Solar Products Poised to Shine in India
- Capital Allocation Partners Acquires Colter Gardens
- CRM Radio Welcomes Paul Petersen as Host
- Orange Blossom Trail Project Wins FPZA Outstanding Plan Award
- Perfect Body Laser & Aesthetics Takes It To The Next Level
- Gramercy Tech Acknowledged by ThinkMobiles as Among the Best Virtual Reality Companies in 2018
- Divorce Education and Financial Empowerment: One-Stop Shopping from the Nation's Leading Non-Profit Educators
- Find Something That Works, Then Trade It
- Unconscious bias in business is topic for Aug. 8 NAWBO Phoenix business meeting
- Powered by Owl Insights®, Inova Kellar Center Achieves Joint Commission Accreditation
- LS Muzik Group Releases Latest Single With Unusual Approach
- Text My Main Number Announced Launch of Emojis in Landline Texting
- Serial Entrepreneur & Champion for Nigerian Women's Rights, Aisha Oyebode, Is Featured in July/
- Second Wind Dreams Awarded $1 Million Grant
- MetPro Creates Action Plan to Battle Rising Paper Costs