Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 132
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 111
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 103
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Experts discuss the UK's RAS modernisation at Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems 2020
- Michael Brown joins the Qnext Board Advisory Team and Brings Significant Insight on Applying Cybersecurity & Zero Trust Remote Access to Public Sector
- U.S. Army Selects DiSTI to Build C-RAM II Operator and Maintenance Trainer (OMT)
- AI.Reverie Wins AFWERX Phase 1 SBIR Award From U.S. Air Force to Enhance Intelligence-Gathering
- New Yorker Electronics Features Mil-Spec Wet Tantalum Capacitor with Extended Capacitance Range
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded $89.2M US Army Contract
- New Yorker Electronics Supplying Union Technology (UTC) MILPRF-49470 Switch Mode Power Supply Filter
- Makwa Global, LLC and Solid Surface Care, Inc. Announce Strategic Partnership
- New Yorker Electronics Features Vishay Thick/Thin Film Mission-Critical Resistors
The Petco Foundation investment will help to purchase items that can be hard to find in a combat environment. MWDTSA provides thermometers, paw protection, grooming products, collapsible water bowls, and other supplies for MWD teams serving in remote areas and often in harsh climates. Since its founding in 2006, MWDTSA has sent over a million dollars of care packages to deployed MWD teams.
"These care packages are the only piece of mail that some MWD teams will receive during a combat deployment. This grant from the Petco Foundation is an integral part of our quarterly care package program, and we are grateful for the steadfast generosity of the Petco Foundation and their supporters," said Nikki Rohrig, MWDTSA's President.
More on eTradeWire News
- Empowering Global Ministries Selects Phenixx Marketing as Creative Partner
- One Caribbean TV Journalist Melissa Noel Leads the State of Tourism Panel Discussion Hosted by CACAF
- AI education technology company KSolve launches Kickstarter campaign
- Exclusive interview with Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt "Catching up with Natalie & Katherine"
- How to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
Investments are made possible through the Petco Foundation's annual Helping Heroes campaign, which takes place each October in Petco locations nationwide to support the life-changing work of service, therapy and working animals.
For more information about MWDTSA, visit https://www.mwdtsa.org/. For more on the Petco Foundation, visit petcofoundation.org and join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram by using the hashtag #HelpingHeroes.
About Military Working Dog Team Support Association, Inc.
A national, all-volunteer 501(c)(3) nonprofit, MWDTSA is dedicated to supporting Military Working Dog teams in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard.
Each team consists of a dog and a handler, and their mission is force protection—explosives detection, tracking, patrolling, specialized search, and drug detection. They put their own lives at risk to save the lives of other soldiers and civilians every day. To learn more about how you can help MWDTSA support both ends of the leash, contact email@example.com or visit https://www.mwdtsa.org/.
More on eTradeWire News
- Orange County Lemon Law Attorney Luis Aguirre Launches Spanish Version of its Website
- Are You Financially Prepared for Retirement? Take the Quiz Now
- Summer Camp ONLINE at Theatre School @ North Coast Rep
- Women of Color STEM Conference Partners with the City of Detroit for a Safe Conference Experience
- BW Cyber Services Launches New Solution to Mitigate Ongoing Cybersecurity Challenges
About the Petco Foundation
At the Petco Foundation, we believe that every animal deserves to live its best life. Since 1999, we've invested more than $260 million in lifesaving animal welfare work to make that happen. With our more than 4,000 animal welfare partners, we inspire and empower communities to make a difference by investing in adoption and medical care programs, spay and neuter services, pet cancer research, service and therapy animals, and numerous other lifesaving initiatives. Through our Think Adoption First program, we partner with Petco stores and animal welfare organizations across the country to increase pet adoptions. So far, we've helped more than 6 million pets find their new loving families, and we're just getting started. Visit petcofoundation.org to learn more about how you can get involved.
Nikki Rohrig, President
- Hello Lady, a True American Rock Band
- KDG IT Team in Allentown Helping Remote Workforces Stay Connected
- SmartGateVC Will Establish a Start-Up Tech Accelerator in Glendale Called Hero House Glendale
- Elementary School Teacher Earns Doctorate of Education Degree
- RC Diedrich and Tremain Hayhoe Discuss Succeeding No Matter What
- Local HVAC Rep Welcomes Lennox International Rep to the Team
- Babirad's Companion Journal Helps Readers Coupe Through Words
- Property from the estate of June D. Winkler will be sold online by Andrew Jones Auctions, June 16th
- Nicole Rogas, Senior Vice President at Experian Health, joins Nuevozen Advisory Board
- WHIP IT, SIP IT! Virtual Wine Tasting with Gerald Casale, Co-Founder of Rock Band Devo & Proprietor of The 50 by 50 Winery in Napa Valley
- Amidst Covid19 FRS Environmental Helps Southern CA Safely Dispose of Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste
- NSG Allows Your Business to Outsource its IT Needs
- AdviCoach SE Michigan: Surviving and Thriving in COVID-19
- PureBites® Donates $500,000 Worth of Dog and Cat Treats to Toronto Humane Society and ASPCA
- Nurses, Others Call on NCGA to Pass the SAVE Act
- 7 of The Most Common Construction Projects
- Next Door Creations Launches Ballroom Breakroom: A New Way To Energize Your Team In The Workplace
- How to Prepare For Your First Tattoo
- PDG Named Training Industry's 2020 Top Training Company for Training Outsou
- Evolving Workplace Challenges Prompt Search Partners to Help Businesses in Talent Search