Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5422
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 158
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 136
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 106
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- AQUARIAN® Brand's New Packaging Look
- xzyReptiles Announces Hypo Columbian Red Tail Boas for Sale
- Pet Sitters International encourages pet owners to 'shop local' this vacation season
- Connecticut-Based CPA Celebrates 10 Years In Business & Honors Departed Pet Dog
- Freshen up your Home This Spring with Pet Deodorizer from Oxyfresh!
- Local Non-profit To Open Low Cost Veterinary Clinic In West Covina, Ca
- Pet Food Co-Op, Ferox Inc, launches label contest for one "lucky dog."
- DOGTV Crowns Dog Mom of the Year!
- Dope Dog Releases Asian Carp CBD Dog Treats
- Cats and Cat Owners Benefit from Kitchen Dog Elevated Dish Sets, Too!
"Earlier this year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (USDA-APHIS), and several state agencies released information about a multistate outbreak of Campylobacter infections in at least 17 states," said Paul Cochrane, President of Cochrane and Associates and the IAQ Video Network. "According to the CDC, 99% of people reported contact with a puppy in the week before the illness started. We hope this new video helps to shed some light on this topic to prevent future outbreaks."
This educational video was sponsored by a number of organizations and leading industry professionals that work to protect and enhance the public's health and safety. Sponsors include EMSL Analytical, LA Testing, Clark Seif Clark, Zimmetry Environmental and Healthy Indoors Magazine to name a few.
More on eTradeWire News
- Direct Referrals Put Professional Service Firms at Risk
- FairyClean Janitorial is taking the commercial & office cleaning to the next level
- LIGHT WORK by Howard Jackson is published
- On The Run - By Scott Stevens - Officially Released By Sunbury Press!
- Tai Lopez Reviews - Tai Lopez Reveals "How to Get Rich"
The new video can be seen at: https://youtu.be/-EXXj779vrM
To examine more than 555 other EHS and indoor air quality (IAQ) videos that have been viewed over 3,030,000 times or to join more than 4,320 subscribers of the IAQ Video Network's YouTube channel, please visit: www.youtube.com/iaqmarketer
To learn more or to inquire about IAQ Video Network sponsorships and custom videos or rebranding opportunities for existing videos, please visit www.cochraneassoc.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (602) 510-3179.
About Cochrane & Associates, LLC & the IAQ Video Network
Cochrane & Associates is a business development, public relations and marketing firm that specializes in the environmental, industrial hygiene, HVAC, mold, remediation and indoor air quality industries. The company works with many of the leading institutions and businesses from these industries. They are also behind the IAQ Video Network, a video production enterprise that produces educational, association and corporate videos.
Cochrane & Associates, LLC
- The 2-Minute Rule For Cheap Flights Travelogica
- The Powerful & Highly Anticipated Treasures In My Heart Anthology Set for Release on June 1st, 2019
- No Choice at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Wiesenthal at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- A1A Print USA is offering even more business services across the USA, CANADA and the W.I
- Becky Lucas named interim CEO of Habitat for Humanity of Lee and Hendry Counties
- RNase Activity Detection/Quantification Assay Kit
- DFW Immigrant Leaders To Be Honored At 2019 Immigrant Journey Awards
- Richmond natives develop streaming platform for Indie artists
- Working Now and Then Announces Employment Law Scholarship Winner
- Elena Ledoux Wins Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women of Distinction Awards
- Local Elder Care Attorney Does it Again – Super Lawyers "RISING STAR"
- Acumentrics, Inc. to Demonstrate Autonomous Power for Critical Missions During SOFIC 2019
- Brad Domenico, Partner at Progress Capital Arranges $34 Million in Financing for Newark Building
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- Medina, Ohio Municipal Court Live With Benchmark From Pioneer Technology Group
- PHCPPros Principals Pass 5-Year Leadership Mark
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- Cinema St. Louis announces winners of sixth Cinema at Citygarden juried competition