Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 555
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 456
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 257
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 230
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 209
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 178
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 143
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 141
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 140
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Vitamin D-og: How to Keep Separation Anxiety at Bay with Nutrition
- Wild Bird Centers of America Celebrates "National Bird Feeding Month"
- My Puppies Palace: Enjoy Top Quality Products For Your Pooch
- Fighting Pest Problems with The Safest Pest Control Dubai Residents Can Get
- Dancin' Delivery Adds Pets To Its List Of Delivery Services
- The Top Inventive Ways to Exercise Small Dogs
- Weatherproof Luxury Pet Accessories
- Keep Your Pet Healthy and Smiling for February's National Pet Dental Month
- Announcing the grand opening of FavoritePetShop.com, a new online pet store
- Luxury Wedding Accessories. Pets Welcome
PSI, the world's leading educational association for professional pet sitters, advises pet owners to make time for research to ensure they are selecting a professional pet sitter to care for their pets, whether they are just planning a last-minute daytrip, a vacation or a return to the office.
Due to the current pandemic, pet owners should specifically inquire about a pet-sitting company's COVID-19 safety protocols and confirm the pet sitter has implemented policies and procedures that address the pandemic, PSI advises.
More on eTradeWire News
- TMRWLive! Virtual Experience:The Breeding Ground For Future Faith-Driven Millionaires™
- Charitable Giving Opportunity for Companies in Chicago: Sponsor A School Today!
- A. Barry Cappello and Leila Noël Selected to 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers List
- Simplii Consulting–The Home Services Industry's Newest Consulting Firm Launches Nationwide
- Gembah Sees Exponential Growth Year-Over-Year as eCommerce Industry Thrives
"Unlike individuals who are just pet sitting for extra cash or as a side gig, professional pet sitters will have taken the time to put health and safety policies in place for their businesses," explained PSI President Beth Stultz-Hairston. "Professional pet sitters have long prioritized the health and safety of pets and clients, and they will be happy to share about the specific safety protocols they have in place due to COVID-19."
PSI's 2020 Pet Sitter of the Year™ Jeanne Crockett, owner of Crockett's Critter Care in New Bern, North Carolina, is one of the many professional pet sitters who have completed PSI's COVID-19 Certification for Professional Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers course.
"It's important to me to demonstrate that my business is taking precautions to protect pets, pet owners and their pet sitters during this unprecedented time," Crockett said. "We want clients to have peace of mind that their pets are receiving exceptional care."
More on eTradeWire News
- The Los Angeles Small Business Development Center Launches Black Business Strategies Program
- MMP-13 Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
- Dr Peter Haxell of Forefront Acupuncture opens a new Chinese Medicine practice in Torqay Victoria
- Open Registration Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Nia Chili' Dennis "Spicy' BLACK Chili' EXCELLENCE!" UCLA #JORDAN'Spicy' NBA!
Crockett is sharing the precautions she and her staff sitters are taking on her company's website, on social media and in her communications to clients.
"In addition to safety protocols, business credentials and training should also be top considerations when selecting a pet sitter," added Stultz-Hairston.
Pet owners should know the specific questions to ask to ensure they are using the services of a professional pet-care business. PSI offers a free pet-sitter interview checklist at www.petsit.com/locate, detailing the questions pet owners should ask a potential pet sitter. PSI recommends pet owners schedule an initial consultation with a potential pet sitter prior to booking services.
To learn more about PSI or to locate a professional pet sitter in your area, visit www.petsit.com/locate.
Pet Sitters International
- Thomas Brown Honored With Respected Invitation
- Impeachment - Senator Leahy Presiding May Undercut Legitimacy
- Inspired by an Untamable and Generous Soul, White River Red Proves True Strength Comes From Within
- Used 2016 BMW 3 Series 328I For Sale
- NICR Hires New Quality Assurance Manager
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc.(IET) Announces Teaming with AXXELLA, LLC
- Saint Mary's School Earns AP Computer Science Female Diversity Award
- SportLogic, Inc. Announces SportTourism Facility Design
- Beautiful black ebony Bosendorfer grand piano hammers for $53,125 at Ripley Auctions, January 16th
- Leigh Nash Set To Release New Single "Good Trouble" Friday, February 5
- Angie Politarhos Honored With Esteemed Invitation
- Decorating "Things" has never been easier!
- Animation Stars, Candyman, Third 'Last Fan Standing' Added To Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- MC Companies and Move For Hunger Announce Collaborative Effort to Fight Hunger Nationwide
- Black Used 2017 Nissan Rogue For Sale
- The Perfectionist Hairstylist, Feature Film
- Braces in Springfield from Exeter Orthodontics Help Straighten Teeth
- Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction Novel - The Desert Flowers - Rose
- Former Daymond John partner opens movie-themed smoothie shop in South Jersey
- More O2 to Slash COVID Deaths in Poor Countries