Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 273
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 250
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 200
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 171
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 161
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 155
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 153
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 143
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 125
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 107
Similar on eTradeWire
- Painted Turnpike Arrives at WestWin Farms
- Introducing API® AQUASPIN™, Mars Fishcare's Newest Water-testing Technology!
- Moore Pet Announces The Launch Of KennelDoors.com!
- Animal Welfare Executive Authors a New Children's Book
- K9 Medibles Announces Release Of New CBD Treats For Dogs
- Welcome Home Your New Puppy with Safe Fit™ Bully Sticks and Bully Buddy from Bow Wow Labs!
- DogCare Launches New NOAH Pet Water Fountain to Redefine Pet Water Standards
- VioVet Doubles Veterinary Support as Covid-19 Restrictions Ease
- Dog Writers Association of America Launches 2020 Writing Competition
- Want to Hear From Your Animal's Perspective? Listen To Animal Messages Podcast
PPG has a growing number of educational products available, both to its members and the general public, including Project Trade, Pet Dog Ambassador, Pet Professional Accreditation Board, the Pet Rescue Resource, the Shock-Free Coalition, the Junior Membership program and the aforementioned BARKS from the Guild, as well as a constantly evolving series of webinars, workshops and educational summits, regular blog posts, podcasts and newsletters, and an active corporate partner program, all of which must be made readily accessible to both PPG members and the public at large, where applicable, and social media is one of the most effective ways to achieve this. Dr. Shultz's brief will be to ensure that each program, product and event gets maximum publicity across PPG's social media platforms.
More on eTradeWire News
- Summer Hill Films announces the North American DVD and VOD release of the online romance, IRL!
- 1,000% Uplift in Out Of Home!?
- Presidio Identity Aims to Eliminate Identity Theft, Financial Fraud with Innovative Trust and Iden
- Tennessee Nonprofit Provides Aid to State Military Families During COVID Pandemic
- State of Yucatán Joins 4 Mexican States to Promote "Mundo Maya Mexico"
"Perhaps many training and behavior professionals will be able to relate when I say that there were times when it was lonely and exhausting being a force-free proponent in the pet industry," said Dr. Shultz. "Then I discovered PPG. Ever since getting involved, first as a Shock-Free Coalition (https://www.shockfree.org/) regional coordinator for New York, then as proofreader for BARKS, I have met the most inspiring people and thoroughly enjoyed every opportunity to share ideas – and I'll be honest – commiserate at times. I am proud to be part of a community that is so supportive, dedicated, insightful and compassionate to both pets and people. In this new position, I hope to continue to learn, while assisting PPG in sharing information and resources that help pet professionals and guardians work together toward a world that is kinder to all species."
More on eTradeWire News
- Reiki Level I Certification Classes with Energy of Serenity and Reiki Master Teacher, Donna McDine
- Exact Solar Named to 2020 List of Top Solar Contractors in North America
- Beacon Media + Marketing Recruits Fresh Reno Talent
- WalknTours, Boston's Coolest Walking Tours, Launches With 10 tours in the Heart of Beantown
- Adora Bright: Quality Child Care and Education in a Safe Environment
"As PPG goes from strength to strength and we are all getting busier and busier, we felt it was time to bring in a dedicated social media person to improve and augment our online presence and provide our range of products and programs the exposure they deserve," added PPG president, Niki Tudge. "As a veterinarian of many years' experience who also has experience in the editing and proofreading space, Dr. Shultz, with her unique skill set, is ideally placed to help us in this endeavor."
- Inc. Magazine Unveils Its Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies—the Inc. 5000
- Local Massage Business Refuses To Let Summer Go To The Dogs
- ILIA Aims to Aid Youth in Need of Mental Help During This Covid-19 Pandemic
- Love's and AscendTMS Team Up On TMS Software
- Uptown Gateway Developers applaud Detroit's Amazon and Multimodal Transit Center announcement
- Succulent Market Announces the Release of New Succulent Varieties Available for Sale
- UK A Levels versus International A Levels
- San Francisco Stress and Anxiety Center welcomes our Community Engagement Manager, Lisa Consiglio
- Tips for Choosing the Right Gold Rope Chain and Pendant
- Jodi Huntoon promoted to marketing director for Stevens Construction
- Durham Record Label Maison Fauna Announces Its First Release
- Kansas City International Airport Adds Three BYD Buses
- Center Parc Credit Union Announces Naming-Rights Sponsorship for Georgia State Stadium
- Inc. Magazine Unveils Its Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies—Inc. 5000
- Stratasys Platinum Channel Partner PADT Expands 3D Printing System Sales Into Texas to Meet the Growing Demand for Prototyping and End-Use Products
- EEBA & TEAM ZERO Align to Drive Demand for Zero Impact Homes
- SR for Black Voices, a retrospective of documentaries, streams online August 21-22
- eWorkOrders Named In Capterra's Top 20 Asset Tracking List
- Stange Law Firm, PC Hires Family Law Attorney Jason Poitras in Bloomington, IL
- Digisonics Partners with Pie Medical Imaging for Comprehensive Image Analysis and Reporting Solutions