Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 407
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 159
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 153
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 137
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 114
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 113
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- David Buys Houses Florida - "We Buy Houses Orlando!" Any Situation, Any Condition, Cash
- David Buys Houses Florida: Knowledgeable Foreclosure Professional Provide Solutions For Orlando
- The State of the Oregon Real Estate Market and Sundance Realty: May 2019
- Merakey Opens First Autism Center in Fort Worth
- Castle Placement Named Exclusive Placement Agent for Arabella Capital
- MoxieBridge Acquires Midtown Office Center, a 169,808-Square-Foot, Two-Building Office Campus
- We Buy Condos for cash in Toronto
- Lennar's Everything's Included® Model Homes Now Open at Indigo at The Village of Escaya
- Punctual Abstract Now Offers Association HOA Certification Estoppel Letter Services
- Barbara Pierce Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
The two-hour program was developed in partnership with the CFA Society Boston and will help first time home buyers and low – moderate income wage earners prepare for homeownership.
There are currently four (4) potential build sites in the SSHH service area that may result in 4 new affordable homeownership opportunities beginning in 2019, according to Noreen Browne, Director of Program Services. We have partnered with CFA Society Boston to offer financial training to future homeowners on how to manage their personal finances and prepare for homeownership. Members will conduct the training seminar and the focus will be on personal budgeting and understanding the importance of credit.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep
- Ideation at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival Set to Draw Thousands to Downtown Springfield on August 10
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric) K185
- EZClick™ Myristoylated Protein Assay Kit, Red Fluorescence
CFA Society Boston is a non-profit society, founded in 1946 and is New England's largest investment professional membership organization with 5,800 members. Their Financial Literacy Initiative currently includes 180 volunteers that participate in community outreach.
Anyone interested in attending will need to register by contacting Noreen Browne at firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited.
About South Shore Habitat for Humanity
The Mission of South Shore Habitat for Humanity is to build strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter by partnering with families in need of affordable housing. Families put in "sweat equity hours" alongside local volunteers on the building of their home and purchase the home with a 30-year, affordable mortgage. Homes do have a deed restriction that maintains the affordability status of each home in perpetuity. Habitat Family Partners are selected through a competitive underwriting process based on their ability to pay, willingness to partner, and their need for adequate housing. South Shore Habitat for Humanity offers a "hand-up, not a hand-out," said Martine Taylor. "Habitat does not build these homes; the local communities do. We are so very grateful to all of our donors and supporters for their contributions and for making homeownership a reality for these families"
More on eTradeWire News
- Comic-Con Best Documentary Winner About Artist Who Inspired US Space Program Heads for SoCal Launch
- Axiom Eco-Pest Control Sponsors "Fight the Bite" Blood Drive to Focus on Mosquito Awareness
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- Free Wheelchair Mission's 16th Annual Miracle of Mobility Gala Planned for July 25th
The organization's headquarters are located at 20 Mathewson Drive in Weymouth, MA but they serve 35 cities and towns south and southwest of Boston. To date, South Shore Habitat for Humanity has delivered 58 homes to local families on the South Shore. Currently, the organization has a strategic plan to build twelve homes by 2020, which is on pace to deliver another 58 homes in a little less than a decade. "The need for housing is critical. Together with municipalities, we can be a solution to the affordable housing crisis here on the South Shore," said Martine.
To learn more or find out how to get involved, visit www.sshabitat.org (http://www.sshabitat.org) or call 781-337-7744.
Follow them on Facebook: www.facebook.com/SouthShoreHabitat and Twitter: @sshabitat
Consider visiting the Habitat ReStore, located at 357 Columbia Road, Hanover. The ReStore is an earth friendly home improvement and donation center that sells new and used building materials, appliances, home décor and furniture at discounted prices. The organization accepts donations of items and then resells them to the public. Proceeds from the store benefit South Shore Habitat for Humanity and its mission of delivering affordable homes to families in need. The Store is open to the public to shop, donate, and volunteer. Visit: www.sshabitat.org/ReStore
- Junior Achievement to host Bowl-A-Thon on Aug. 21 at HeadPinz
- VoiceNation launches new website for improved UX and streamlined ordering
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Kintetsu International Holds Milestone Anniversary of their Annual KIE Travel Showcase!
- Quick move-in homes available in vibrant community
- Shell Point's 2019 Summer Concert Series welcomes Aibou Duo July 10
- Medicare Confusion Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Explained – Cary Nagdeman
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition selects Eduardo Cora as president and CEO
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- BPM Partners with Local Schools for Earth Day Clean Up
- Wellquest Medical expands Patient Care Services now Offering Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Studio Channel Islands Art Center Welcomes New Board Member
- High Speed Ethernet Data Acquisition
- Salt Lake Refugee Family Family Gets Big Gift From Local Business to Celebrate World Refugee Day
- What Is OfferBot? Mobile Real Estate
- Hundreds gather to take Ice Bucket Challenge, send message
- Country Villa Rehabilitation Center in Irvine Sued for Elder Abuse and Fraud
- Essential Alternatives, makers of Shoe Defenders™ Announces Market Campaign and New Products
- Hurricane prep built into new Cape Coral senior community