Popular on eTradeWire
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- Aspen Institute Names Moorpark College a Top 10 Finalist for the 2023 Aspen Prize
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
Similar on eTradeWire
- Local Resident & Professional Dog Trainer and Behavior Expert Awarded DogSmith Professional Partner
- The Happy Pet Supply: Get All Your Pet Product Needs In One Convenient Place
- GoPetFriendly.com Picks Top 5 Best Hotel Pet Policies
- Feline Pawsome: Give Your Cats Everything They Need To Stay Happy, Healthy And Free
- The Dog Gurus Collaborate with Blue-9 for Advancement of Dog Daycare Enrichment Programs
- Percuro Pet food announce participation at Interzoo 2022!
- The First Social Media Platform For Pet Owners/Lovers!
- Wildlife Professionals from Around the World to Discuss The Role of Fertility Control in Mitigating Human-Wildlife Conflicts
- Fear Free Approves Mella Underarm Pet Thermometer For Preferred Product Program
- Discounted Online Dog Training Course!
Described as the ultimate dog friendly festival created by dog-lovers, for dog-lovers, DogFest events are well-known for hosting an array of celebrity guests and experts, and this year is no exception.
Percuro's brand ambassador, TV celebrity vet and conservationist, Dr Scott Miller will participate at the show on Saturday 7th May and will be delighted to welcome dog owners to discuss the benefits of holistic, sustainable pet food at the Percuro Pet Food stall from 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
More on eTradeWire News
- Emily "Ellie" Spencer joins Spencer Properties full time!
- Best AI Copywriter-The Future Of Copy-writing Is Now
- iGUIDE is Dedicated to Keeping Agents Top of Mind
- Black-owned, Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- Lori Eubanks: Nature's Intuition Art Exhibit at the Geary Gallery in Darien, CT
Percuro's CEO, Brett Vye said, "Percuro is excited to be participating at the first of many DogFest shows this year. We love the unbeatable community spirit of DogFest and are thrilled to have highly acclaimed veterinarian, Dr Scott join the Percuro team at Loseley Park.
These events not only give us the chance to meet visiting pet parents but also provide an opportunity for their dogs to sample our highly nutritious kibble and treats, specially formulated and bursting with clean insect protein and natural plant-based ingredients to help support their pet's body and mind."
Reputed to be the nation's favourite dog festival, DogFest runs from May until December and is characterized by a variety of dog have-a-go activities including Hale Bale Racing, Agility, Flyball and the Splash Zone.
In addition, the Loseley Park canine extravaganza will host a plethora of fun features throughout the action packed weekend, including a dog show, V.I.Pooch experience, breed meet-ups and a special pup quiz, hosted by Dr Scott Miller.
- Remodeled Fischer Platz in Frankenmuth open for summer fun
- A Canada Day Guide - 5 Experiences You Won't Want to Miss!
- Boise Black Rifle Massive Giveaway!
- Just Sold In Suwanee, A Rated Schools District North Gwinnett High
- Pear, Sperling Eggan & Daniels, P.C. Hires New Associate
- Bandits' Dhane Smith Wins National Lacrosse LeagueMVPs; Teat Wins Rookie of the Year
- An Abundance Of Violence As The World Spins: Is Martial Law Coming?
- Daugherty Business Solutions A Winner of St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Top Workplaces 2022 Award
- Rockland Trust joins South Shore Chamber of Commerce's Partnership Circle
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
- Polemos X Shrapnel Partnership Announcement
- Disney Good Neighbor Hotel Lulu is Open for the Summer
- How2Media Announces Award-Winning Grocer Hy-Vee was Featured on "World's Greatest!..."
- The Chris Fritch Team announces that @NewBrighton has an exquisite #homeforsale!
- Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society Announces 13th Annual Camp Buddy In Chatham County,july 11-15
- Southern Maryland Center for Independent Living Unveils a New Brand & Corporate Identity
- Pablove Foundation Presents Heartfelt Photo Exhibit by Los Angeles Kids with Cancer
- International Bestselling Author Jaden Rae Publishes Journal Focused on Microdosing for Depression
- NYFW Hair Stylist & Aveda Institute Instructor Angel Johnson to Appear at the 2022 Essence Festival
- We are happy to welcome our new CTO - Steve Latchem