Popular on eTradeWire
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 351
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 316
- Greenoak North America expands its operations in China 195
- First Corporate Clothing Working On Exciting Ranges 185
- Numbers of Women in Construction Falling 1 Company of self-employed Women Plumbers Stopping the Flow 178
- The Green Moustache Launches Frontfundr Campaign Today 176
- Tillman Infrastructure announced as key sponsor at Comms Finance World 2018 159
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th 115
- Aspen Digital Life™ Closes Initial Funding Round
- Pioneer Landscape Centers Appoints Company Veteran As Chief Operating Officer
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rick Petry, Notable Direct Marketing Veteran, Joins DirectAvenue's Executive Team
- NECF Makes Live Distributed Production a Reality
- SBG Sports Software is Exhibiting at United Soccer Coaches Convention 2019, Booth #585
- Fitness Expert/Actor/Author Jasson Finney on CBS2 Teaching Children How To Lead A Healthy Lifestyle
- Garyk Lee Style TV Teaser Episodes 4 & 5 Introducing Fashiona
- The ABC's of Insurance Holiday TV special hosted by Les Robinson
- HDOnTap Partners with the American Eagle Foundation to Live Stream the Northeast Florida Bald Eagle Nest Cameras
- New Show Alert: First Look At New Reality Series Fashionaires Of Atlanta
- Jasson Finney To Appear On The CBS Hit Drama "FBI" Tuesday December 11, 2018 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT)
Guests will walk the red carpet, have an opportunity to pitch movie deals for potential investments and/or distributions, learn how to place their brand(s) in film deals, even audition via video pitches for various casting opportunities. In addition, Pendulum Studios LA /PTVN will review the company's year-long highlights while also presenting 2019 goals. One of the major pre-2019 launch at the event will be the new PENDULUM APP.
Granville created a 360 model that allows one stop solutions for clients. On the left is PSLA. Pendulum Studios LA, LLC is a Louisiana based corporation operating in Los Angeles CA. PSLA is a hybrid media company, where production, distribution and technology merge.
On the right, Pendulum Television Network is a new face, a new vision, a new voice, a new network: PTVN. Through our TV network relationships and affiliate stations, PTVN is projected to cover over 100 million households broadcast TV and cable distribution not including online future subscribers and streaming consumers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Owen-Ames-Kimball Company completes Parish Life Center at St. John XXIII Catholic Church
- Terrorism Threatens The Fate Of All Humankind In "The Divine Affliction" By Author Robert M Fleisher
- Solar added to Wendell Falls Model Home
- A Successful Totally Nutz® Franchisee is also a Full-Time Engineer
- Cake By Courtney Launches her Line of Cake Tools
- City Barbeque launches improved online ordering, enhanced app
- G-dot & Born x Soulslicers - Drippin Soul (EP)
" Pendulum Studios LA continuously gaining momentum and creating cutting edge content while revolutionizing the way YOU view TV, film and media", Marwan Granville.
Under the Pendulum Studio LA 360 model, services include:
· Production and distribution – boutique shop, specialize in production and distribution assistance catered specifically for the clients needs
· We produce from Pre to Post Production
· Co-produce existing content
· Placement and distribute finished product
· Competitive Theatre and sound stage rental rates at our Hollywood office located inside Raleigh Studios movie lot or our Louisiana location at The Ranch Studios in the city of Chalmette.
· Impact Marketing & Brand Development/Strategy Center, to include new product research, brand development and OEM sales strategies, to include web marketing and social media, search engine optimization and mobile-app development.
· Website Design to include building websites along with creating and implementing unique graphic design, writing and overseeing in-house production of photography, video, motion graphics, cloud-based video encoding and translation services, along with hosting, marketing and distribution of web content throughout the world.
· Film, Video, 3D & Video game/Animation production capabilities leading through concept to creation using our writers, cinematographers and related crew members for production of impactful programming for streaming "everywhere", e.g., computers, cell phones, smart TVs, iPads, etc.
· TV & FILM Production ( We do everything from Pre to Post)
More on eTradeWire News
- Viral Cake Sensation, "Cake By Courtney," Announces the Launch of Her New Cake of the Month Club
- SysGen Announces Promotion of Ryan Richardet to President
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Kicks Off 2019 Comedy At Joker's Comedy Club
- Adrenaline Fundraising to Exhibit at the 2019 East Coast Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic
- Temperature Verification in Wine Cellars Using a Data Logger
- Georgia's Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Drop Off Sites for Bring One for the Chipper 2019
- Jams and Jokes Music and Comedy Party to Ring in New Year December 31
· Linear and Non Linear camera services
· Red Epic, Black Magic, 4k, GO Pro and 360 camera services
· Editing, Graphics, 3D animation, Virtual and Augmented Reality Technology
· TV & FILM Financing consulting (From: Packaging, Pitch to Production)
· Events, Special
Pendulum Studios LA/PTVN Open Opportunities 3-Year Celebration is an unique opportunity for those in the TV, film, media, casting, talent space; in addition to those in the business sphere that seeks exposure through the means of TV, film and other entertainment vessels. It is a grand opportunity for show runners and producers to find THE NEXTproject. For actors and talents seeking to be pinned for the next big tv show or movie role as well as for investors to find their next investment through one of PSLA projects or our platforms on PTVN. For writers and directors to help bring someone's vision to life, this rare opportunity that is open to the public allows those that never receive the floor to present themselves to decision makers.
Join Executives on this historic night inside Raleigh Studios Chaplin Theater to celebrate a media milestone of PSLA/PTVN going on 3 years at Raleigh Studios/Paramount Pictures movie lot.
For sponsorship opportunities (vendor booth setup, red carpet back drop, and VIP giftbag) or media credentials:
Vendor Booths: email@example.com
Tickets are available from general admission to VIP which includes 30 second red carpet pitch, tour of Raleigh Studios or exclusive movie studio tour (valid until March 30, 2019). To purchase tickets, go to http://bit.ly/PendulumStudiosLALaunch
Discounted $10 parking in the Raleigh Studios Garage for all attendees or Free street parking available.
- FoldiMate, the Robotic Laundry Folding Machine, Demos a Fully Functional Prototype at CES
- 2018 MBMA Annual Report Now Available for Building Design and Construction Professionals
- Conti Solar, National EPC Services Firm, Closes 2018 With 650 MW of Solar Projects
- Volume 3 of ARSC Award-Nominated Beatles Recording Reference Manual Series Out Now
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Cinebistro at CityPlace Doral as a New Platinum Member
- Driftscape announces partnership with the Distillery District
- Dreaming of the Perfect Wedding?
- Danalock Smart Lock Featured in Z-Wave Smart Home Demo House at CES 2019
- Fire-Rated Safety Glass, LITEFLAM, Nabs the 2018 Reader's Choice Award!
- Curly D's Juteux Lip Balm Makes Perfect $7 Clean Beauty Holiday Gift
- LuckyDiem Announces Alliance with Screenvision Media Bringing Local Rewards to Moviegoers
- Master ConcessionAir delivers interactive experience at Orlando International Samsonite store
- General Micro Systems Receives Honors in Military & Aerospace Electronics 2018 Innovation Program
- New Students Can Enroll in Allentown Elementary School at EEACS
- Texas Trust Credit Union Hosts Financial Reality Fair
- A Season For Giving – Part 2 – The Gift of Hope
- Orange Effect Foundation Announces New Board Members
- Michael Foy of J.D. Power Explores How the Wealth Management Sector Can Integrate Human and Technological Touch Points to Maximize Customer Experience
- A Season For Giving – Part 1 – The Gift of Life
- autopom! Vehicle Protection Plans Include Breakdown Coverage, Roadside Assistance, and More