Popular on eTradeWire
- California Gold Rush sunken treasure from 'Ship of Gold' that sank in 1857 will be displayed in Reno - 115
- Witness the NFT Revolution with Freeverse's Alun Evans, Fraser Gordon of Quantum Works, and more at NFT Expoverse LA 2022
- Transgender Restroom Rule Blocked - There Are Two Simple Alternatives
- Sekrett Scilensce is the lead-Musician & Business-expansion member at Takeo Tama | takeotama.com
- DCOTA Hosts Design Professionals & Industry Insiders at the SUMMER REFRESH MARKET
- TrueDialog Accepted to the Microsoft Power App Platform
- Women In Professional Sports To Celebrate 10 Years of Service, Sportsmanship & Sisterhood
- Las Palmas Releases Limited Edition Coloring Books to Benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Writers Meet Editorial Pros in L.A. at AGLAWC!
- Georgia DA More Likely to Indict Trump
Similar on eTradeWire
- Federal Defendants Acquitted of Conspiracy to Possess and Possession of 279 kilos of cocaine
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Associate Adam J. Greenup to the Dallas Office
- Snell & Wilmer Reno Partner Stephanie "Stevie" Casteel Joins Board of Tahoe Prosperity Center
- Commercial Real Estate Firm CGS3 Adds Attorney and Senior Paralegal to San Diego Office
- Records Act Conviction Would Not Bar Trump Run
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Michael B. Bennett to the Salt Lake City Office
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Andrew M. Jacobs Elected to Membership in The American Law Institute
- Mar-a-Lago Raid Shows Need For Special Counsel
- Carissa Pryor Joins Snell & Wilmer as an Associate in the Denver Office
- Donald G. Korman Becomes Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator
Ms. Lennon attended the University of Florida Levin College of Law, earning her Juris Doctor (J.D.) and she is licensed to practice law in the State of Minnesota. She also earned a master's in business administration (MBA) from Florida State University in 2021. She joined PSED as a law clerk in September 2019. She's earned an excellent standing with the PSED attorneys and is happy to start practicing law at PSED in the Ann Arbor area where she grew up. Natalie grew up in Dexter and attended Dexter High School.
"I can think of nowhere better to start my career as an attorney than at PSED, which has served the Ann Arbor community for over 70 years and to be back home in Washtenaw County where I grew up," says Natalie Lennon.
More on eTradeWire News
- Kentucky Housing Market Is Shifting
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' BRONNY Chili' JAMES & BRYCE Chili' JAMES 1st Gm Together! #LEBRON'Spicy' NBA
- Now available on Amazon Kindle: New book "The Final Days of Doggerland" by Mike Meier
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Pantea Tamjidi, MD
- Myrtle Beach Author Caleb Wygal to hold Pre-Launch Party for new novel at Benjamin's Bakery
"We're excited to have Natalie join our firm as an associate attorney" says Marty Bodnar. "She has been and will be a wonderful contributor to our firm and to the legal community in Washtenaw County."
Have a legal question? Pear, Sperling, Eggan & Daniels, P.C. can help you with all of your legal needs.
About Pear Sperling Eggan & Daniels, P.C.: Pear Sperling Eggan & Daniels, P.C. is one of the oldest law firms in Washtenaw County, Michigan. Founded in 1948, Pear Sperling has adapted with the ever-changing needs of clients and flourished into a well-respected and successful law firm, trusted by clients, judges and other attorneys. Top Rated Michigan Superlawyers®, AV® rated, and their attorneys are held to the highest rating possible based on peer review. https://www.psedlaw.com
- Agent Timothy Braue Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Memorial Healthcare System as Trustee
- BEOYL Announces their Legacy Brunch!"
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance Opens New Clinic in East Milton
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Announces Opposition to the Proposed Millionaires Tax
- Medicare Insurance Association Website Traffic Grows By 30 Percent
- Morven awarded $500,000 National Park Service Grant for care of American Revolutionary Landmark
- Joshua Sullivan Offers FREE Active Shooter Safety Training
- SAWs Partners with BraunAbility to Build 50 Free Ramps
- Avow opens a new North Naples Treasures Thrift Store
- VSA Celebrates its 21st Birthday
- A Pet's Store: Proved For Your Pets Everything They Need To Feel Happy And Cared For
- TVS Television Host Maricela Cornejo to Fight For Muich More than the WBF World Title October 7th
- 2022 Topps Gypsy Queen Hobby Box
- Why should I use a company for Air Duct Cleaning in NJ
- 2021 Panini Obsidian Basketball Hobby Box
- WPS Announces Vendor Partnership Agreement with Audio Tech Firm, d&b audiotechnik
- Finalists Announced for CureAccelerator Live! for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Competition
- Two Athletes Once College Rivals Set to launch New Podcast "College Rivals" in Track & Field History
- Let's Finally Meet The Man That Fronts The Grammy Nominated Artist "Special Request Ft Rey T."