Popular on eTradeWire
- Love 2 The World Celebration Global Tv Mega Event Concert For The 1st Time At Niagara Falls Fr - 358
- Hoppr Taps Georges Laplanche to Develop Billion Dollar European Programmatic Advertising Market for Network Service Providers - 239
- Mexico Hosts the First Cancun International Boat Show - 220
- ProStrategix Chosen as Top Web Design Agency by DesignRush - 214
- ILoveInns.com Announces 2021 Top 10 Best Romantic Inns - 203
- TVS Light Network.Com Adds Faith and Family Programming to WatchYour.TV Platform Powered By Tulix - 199
- Missouri Author Debbie Baldwin Releases New Romantic Suspense - Illicit Intent - 194
- Patrick Mahomes strikes twice by winning overall 2020 Hickok Belt(R) Award and January 2021 monthly - 191
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Services Celebrates 10 Years in Business - 179
- Aruba Environmental Credentials Further Strengthened - 159
Similar on eTradeWire
- NEXT STOP BROADWAY Offers Acting, Dance Training for Teens at Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Mental Bootcamp: Kicking the Sugar Habit
- Mounts Botanical Garden Congratulates Two Valuable Team Members
- Honorary Oscar-Winner Charles Burnett brings his award winning film on COVID-19 / Black Hollywood to the Prestigious Pan African 2021 Film Festival
- American artist Mateo Blanco artwork coming to Palm Beach
- The Koedo Kawagoe Spring Festival Celebrates the Arrival of Springtime in Kawagoe, Japan
- Summer Art Camps Registration Underway at The Center for Contemporary Art
- DCOTA Invites Design Industry Insiders to Virtual WINTER MARKET on Wednesday
- Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction #83, March 14, features 500 rare, iconic works
- 8th Annual American Reality TV Awards - ARTAS Official Nominations
PAINTING WITH LIGHT
Hyper-Realistic Photographs by Matt Stock
December 17 to January 30, 2021
Virtual Opening on December 16, 6 to 8 pm
"Matt Stock's area of expertise is creating hyper-realistic nighttime photographs in the most inhospitable and remote locations imaginable with a technique he describes as 'painting with light.' With this technique, Stock and his team meticulously illuminates a scene in intimate ways on location: often leaf by leaf and root by root," said NeJame.
More on eTradeWire News
- TKO Business Solutions Corp. Investigates COVID-19 Impact on Real Estate in Canada
- Why Is My Printer Printing Blank Pages?
- Fashion Designer Minika Ko and NYC Arts Empire Host a Event to Celebrate International Women's Day
- We Have This Fantastic Red 2018 Nissan Rogue for Sale at Our Toronto Dealership
- MetaCX To Transform SaaS Apps for the Performance Economy with Embedded Success Plans
Using light sources ranging from the Milky Way and full moon to specialized lighting tools through the course of many hours and dozens of individual exposures, the photographer works in the dead of night and brings light into the darkness. This illuminating process can also be thought of as a subtractive process in the same way that a sculptor subtracts portions of a block of marble to reveal the artwork within.
"While on set, I think not about where I am adding light to, but rather where I am chipping away at the shadows," explained Stock. "After these dozens of exposures are recorded, I then return to my digital studio where I take elements from each of these exposures and weave them together to create a single luminous composition. Some photographs can only happen once a year, some even less frequently."
"For the past three years I have been bitten, stung, infected, and more in pursuit of the most complex photographic project of my career: Abandoned Vehicles of the Everglades. This project explores the interaction between man and nature through nighttime environmental portraits of vehicles long abandoned throughout the Everglades ecosystem," the photographer added. "In conjunction with Charles J. Kropke, the Everglades explorer and my partner on the project, I have photographed nearly 70 such vehicles ranging from Ford Model A's to VW buses and even a drug plane. This project was awarded a Knight Arts Challenge Grant in 2019 and the works will be complied into a book to be released in 2021."
More on eTradeWire News
- Ventura County Workforce Development Board Seeks Public Comments On 4-Year Workforce Plan
- Footprint Project Partners with Clean Energy Leaders to Deploy Solar Energy Storage to Texas for Winter Storm Recovery
- Dr. Kathryn Wade Joins Childcare Physicians
- Homelessness Has A Face: Trailblazer Works To Impact Women Of Color - Serves 90,000
- Southern California Black Chamber of Commerce - Long Beach Area Names Sharifah Hardie President
Available for Interview:
Fatima NeJame, Palm Beach Photographic Centre
561.253.2600 / firstname.lastname@example.org
305.322.4422 / email@example.com
Gary Schweikhart, PR-BS, Inc.
561.756.4298 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associates and Bruce L. Scheiner names Jacquelyn D. McMiller to Community Service position
- Meatless Farm Launches First Plant-Based Hot Dog That Tastes Like a Real Hot Dog
- What is Gingivitis and How Can I Get Rid of It?
- Sandline Global Fortifies World-Class Executive Team: Glenn Hopper Joins as Chief Financial Officer
- Nye & Company's Estate Treasures auction, March 10-11, has fine items from estates and collections
- South Yorkshire Author pens autobiography in lockdown in memory of his wife
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Visa Inc
- RSTOR Enhances Software Defined Cloud Platform to Support Hybrid, Multi-Cloud Enterprise Infrastructures
- Private Placement Markets adds Credit Life & Disability Insurance to its Mortgage Loan Programs
- GBKSOFT reveals the benefits of Building Websites with PHP in 2021?
- After the storm in Texas, is my tree dead?
- Legacy Gospel EP Featuring Angelic Gospel Singers
- Acupuncture A Great Treatment For Chronic in Pain Red Deer
- Why Geminis Are Feeling Better, Thinking Big - 2021 Horoscope
- Dr. Artika R. Tyner Introduces K-12 Educator Training Series on Inclusive Leadership
- "Nelson Riddle: Music With a Heartbeat" by Geoffrey Littlefield is published by Grosvenor House
- Making Corona Test Centres Safe
- Leveraged Buyouts for Mid-Size Businesses
- Unreasonable Kids College Presents Climate Activist Sarah Goody
- Watch Aghrab Turkish Series Online Today!