Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 522
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 521
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 436
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 239
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 209
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 189
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 160
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 125
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 120
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Its YOUR Data. Own It ... With New Family Organizer Plus!
- The Business Consultant behind The First Black-owned BP
- Toby & Leon Cooperman Sinai Residences' Management Company Ranked #1 In J.D. Power Study
- NEAT Elite Glass Now Available Worldwide
- Green Health Eugene and COVID Information
- AvoLimo LLC-Colorado and COVID-19
- According To Top Harvard Educated Intuitive Jeanne Mayell, 2021 Is Going To Be A "Golden Year"
- The Supplements Cesar Millan's Dogs Take: HAPPYBOND
- Safe Chewing Tips for Puppies with Jerry T. Moore, DVM
- Best Services Unlimited LLC to offer No Cost Loan up to $1000 to tax clients
The PawPail pet waste station is an award-winning pet waste management system that discreetly dispenses patented rolls of pet waste bags and then stores the pet waste while managing odors. Its patented design controls odors in two ways: using an activated carbon air filter to trap harmful chemicals and DualVent™ technology to allows air to flow through the container.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pres:- Elect Joe Biden and Vice Pres:- Elect Kamala Harris to be honored and the public is invited!
- Award-winning author Kelly Duff launches Rogue Affair & first full-length novel
- Blac Chyna Bullies Blind Man From Her Hometown
- Rotary Recruits Future Peace Leaders For Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Sunbird Carpet Cleaning Brooklyn Provides Mold Remediation Service
"Chewy.com is the largest pet store in the world," said Michael Harakal, PawPail's Founder & CEO. "We have high expectations for this sales collaboration and expect it to further accelerate our growth trajectory today and as we introduce new products in the future." PawPail also currently offers its products at pawpail.com, amazon.com, bedbathandbeyond.com and walmart.com.
Headquartered in Naples, FL, PawPail is a privately held company that strategically invests in and develops innovative, high-quality pet products. For more information visit http://www.pawpail.com.
PawPail Media Relations
- Video "Collaborative science in Lean, an overview" available for free
- Altavoz Appoints DC Music Producer as Label Relations Head to Expand Music Catalog
- Inspirational Singer - Songwriter Roderick Neal Chart New Single 'Step 2 Calvary' 14 Weeks
- Cast of 'Lit Atlanta Narco Drama' Gearing Up To Bring The Heat!
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Adds Extreme Ladder and Bissell Crosswave Shows to TVS Today Home Channel
- Event & Non Profit Experts to Speak at Southern Ocean Chamber Winter Business & Non Profit F
- Ask Sharifah Hosts Special Virtual Birthday Party in Celebration of Sharifah Hardie's 45th Birthday
- Pres - Elect Joe Biden & Vice Pres - Elect Kamala Harris scheduled to appear at virtual concert
- The Hottest Virtual Concert Tickets in the world The 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration
- How blockchain influences the esports and gaming entertainment industry in 2021 and beyond
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction
- Nearly 9,000 People turn to HERO for help with food, rent and utilities during Coronavirus Pandemic
- Grassroots Advocacy Group Urges Biden Administration to Appoint a Doctoral Level Mental Health Professional to Lead SAMHSA
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Andrew Winnett Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- JackieBoy Entertainment and Comic Republic Global Network form partnership to launch new division of
- Mike Kaminski Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- Northwestern Mutual-Chicago Wealth Management Advisor Honored for Philanthropic Service
- Al Martinez Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- Junior Achievement names Deborah Petrine to region's 30th annual Business Hall of Fame