Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 428
- Of Accuhealth Technologies Llc, Stephen Samson, And Boby Deveros 279
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 120
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 118
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- "Poses Never Thought Possible" Yoga Series at AZULIK TULUM
- Reality TV Star's Husband, Dallas Fire Department and Operation Kindness Save Kitten
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- MC Companies Clears The Air On New Smoking Policies
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
Similar on eTradeWire
- SimplePractice Learning Receives CE Approval from CAMFT CEPA
- Congress Set to Decide on the Fate of Patient Cost Responsibility for Chronic Care Management
- Fox Performing Arts Charitable Foundation Selects New Executive Director
- Dental Implants in Limerick Only $2,000
- Lansdale Orthodontist Offering Choice Between Braces & Invisalign
- Clock House Dental York – Great Dentist in York
- Karen Young Honored with The "Top 100 Leaders in Health Care"Award at IFAH, Vegas 2019
- Kelli Dennehey Christina Awarded The "Top 100 Leaders in Health Care" at IFAH, Vegas 2019
- Vission Technology Inc. Accoladed the "Top 50 Tech Companies" Award at InterCon, Las Vegas 2019
- FatherlyLove and Marbles IMAX Partner to Provide Triangle Dads and Their Kids with a Special Viewing
The new program is an extension of "Murray's Purpose", which the rescue developed in memory of Murray, a 12-year-old mastiff who suffered from advanced lymphoma. Murray was in deadly Carson Shelter and scheduled to be euthanized. Paw Prints in the Sand rescued him so he could live out the rest of his days with love, care and comfort.
According to the ASPCA, every year, an estimated 1.5 million animals euthanized in our nation's shelter system. A large portion of those animals are adult or senior pets.
In addition, senior citizens in retirement homes and assisted living facilities often suffer from loneliness, isolation, depression, and anxiety. Research shows that owning a pet improves a senior citizen's overall quality of life by providing physical, emotional and social benefits.
More on eTradeWire News
- Market Need Drives Growth of InsuranceHub's Transportation Department
- Kimberly Eudy Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Halfway To Mars Launches New Track & Lands Into New Label
- Badger's workforce expertise results in quality tank fabrication
- National Testing Network Recognized by Governing Magazine
"There's no question about the power of unconditional love," stated Kelly Reeves, president and co-founder of Paw Prints in the Sand. "Our goal is to help animals and humans alike by reducing the number of senior pets in our shelters while enriching the lives of senior citizens in our community, who would get to enjoy the many benefits of caring for a rescue pet."
As part of the program, Paw Prints in the Sand aims to partner with local senior citizen homes and assisted living facilities in Southern California. The program would allow multiple residents to participate in the love and care of a senior pet. However, one resident would also be allowed to take the responsibility of fostering a pet on his or her own if they chose to do so.
As part of its Foster Program, Paw Prints in the Sand covers all medical costs and supplies and provides all other supplies including food, bedding, leashes and collars, crates, toys, litter and litter boxes (for cats), etc. All you have to do is care.
For more information about Paw Prints in the Sand, its mission and other programs, please visit www.pawprintsinthesand.org. Click here to make a donation or to become a program sponsor.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hoya Capital Housing ETF – HOMZ – Declares Monthly Distribution
- Small Business Phone System USA | Hosted Cloud VoIP Service Provider
- Topper Industrial Gives Glimpse Into Material Handling Cart Development And Problem-solving Process
- RxBioLabs launches CimexiShield a Topical Bed Bug repellent for Travel
- Atwood Elected Secretary/Treasurer of The Florida Bar Labor & Employment Section
About Paw Prints in the Sand
Paw Prints in the Sand Animal Rescue is a non-profit organization dedicated to rescuing, rehoming and rehabilitating abused, abandoned, neglected and stray companion animals. Virtually all donated funds go directly towards the care of the animals. Headquartered in Orange County, California, Paw Prints in the Sand is an all-volunteer, all-foster organization committed to placing animals in loving, responsible, committed forever homes.
Paw Prints in the Sand raises funds through events, donations, and continuing contributions from its supporters. For more information or to make a donation, visit the organizations Web site at www.pawprintsinthesand.org. You can also visit PPITS on Facebook and Instagram @PPITSresq, and on Twitter @PPITSRescue
- Digisonics Nets New OB Ultrasound Solution Expansions
- National best-selling author Kathy Wakile to teach dessert class at Remington College
- TVS Sports Network Adds IWA Classic Wrestling to Streaming Channel on Giniko USA.Com OTT Platform
- TRENDnet and Router Limits Upgrade Web Content Filtering and Productivity Software
- CURevl Launches Education Refinance Program with Y-12 Federal Credit Union
- Wildeck, Inc. Named as a Finalist in the 2019 Ellies Awards Program
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- EEACS Boys' Basketball Team to Compete in "A'Town Throwdown"
- Coach Tom Osborne Joins Performance Mountain as Senior Perfor-mance Advisor
- New Automotive Marketplace Seeks To 'Wreck' Online Car Sales
- Justice Dept Will Not Charge Cop in NYC "Choke Hold" Case
- Vehicle Warranty Alternatives for Dodge, Chevy, & More Available
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Go Back to School in Style with a Brand New Backpack
- CIMdata to Host a Free Webinar on How to Measure Digital Transformation
- SPLASH: the eco-friendly germ exterminator. Clean phone, clean hands – cleaner Earth!
- Coming in September from Down & Out Books: THE HEADSTONE DETECTIVE AGENCY by Robert J. Randisi
- Steadfast Engineers Design Game Changing Enterprise-Level Cloud Services for SME Businesses
- Riveting Page Turner Explores Mystery, Intrigue, And Amnesia
- Transaction Announcement - Carpet Cleaning Business