Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 228
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 209
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 202
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 191
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 184
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 138
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- SquadLocker Launches New Podcast Showcasing Sports Mentors who Inspire and Shape America's
- Tampa Upends Los Angeles In Six Games In Strat-O-Matic's 2020 World Series Simulation
- Floaties Swim School Partners With Hope Floats Foundation
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for US and Chinese patent applications for geofence-based drone control
- Story of Legendary LeMoyne-Owen College Coach Featured at the Indie Memphis Film Festival
- Sports journalist Sierra Nicole wants to help 'sports shy' women navigate sports through #SportsBae
- Champions for Philanthropy Launches New Athlete Resource Center
- Chicago's Goose Island Beer Company To Be Presenting Sponsor of La Vida Baseball's Being Guillén
- ISL Opens Season Friday Live On CBS Sports Network, Makes Network Debut on CBS Television Saturday
- VKTRY Launches Partnership with Three-time Major Winner Padraig Harrington
" Obviously I knew just about everybody had a podcast. The thing is they were all pretty much the same, listen to one and you heard them all. Nothing new and fresh."
Gate to Wire brings a new approach. In just a few weeks since the launch, they have already captured Nick and host and Past the Wire's founder, Jonathan Stettin's main goal, to go where no horse racing podcast goes. This was never more evident than when the show welcomed trainer Orlando Noda, who took straight and tough questions from Jonathan Stettin and co host Michael Vale on allegations of cheating in horse racing.
More on eTradeWire News
- Smart Water Club Uses Real-Time Data to Perfect Individual Water Technology Needs
- Arizona Mom launches a Natural Hair Care line
- National Minority Health Assn. (NMHA) Launches GoFundMe™ Campaign
- Loretta Kaufman Receives Medal of Honor in the NAWA's 131st Annual Members' Exhibition
- Artists Find Structure in Their Work
Nick had this to say;
" It was pretty clear we were willing to go down the road most podcasts and media avoid. Jonathan and Mike asked the tough questions that nobody does and credit to Mr. Noda who took and answered all their questions. Believing him is up to the listener but we were and are the ones who put it out there."
On creating a new and different podcast in the sport of horse racing, which was already saturated with shows, D'Agostino said this;
" First and foremost we have Jon and his unique take and approach to the game. If you read Past the Wire, his column, or follow him, then you know he has his own approach and way of doing things. When I mentioned a podcast to him his first response was he wouldn't do what everybody or anybody else was doing. So far he's been true to that and I wouldn't expect it to change. Race riding, hard talks with the world class Umberto Rispoli, frank conversation with up and coming star Tyler Gaffalione, and a walk through the Kentucky Derby with Derby rider Luca Panici. Where are you going to find that? Add a peeling the onion episode on betting syndicates, teams and rebates where we explained how they really work and what they do and don't have access to. That episode was huge and we were contacted by a few rebate shops and syndicates afterwards to discuss the show even further. I think we will do a follow up. We had an episode on aftercare where we welcomed two leaders of that segment of the sport, and covered a wide array of topics in an area of the game that doesn't get enough attention. You just don't see that anywhere else."
More on eTradeWire News
- Association's Directory Lists Local Medicare Insurance Agents
- DC Area Moving Company Announces Launch Of Best Movers In Brooklyn
- Alovéa Partners with National Health Share in CELL-A-BRATE Health Project
- TVS Hi Tops Network Adds Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Sylvester, Woody Woodpecker Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Nonprofit Teams Up with Pro Athletes on Learning Disorder Affecting 70 Million Worldwide
Of course, Gate to Wire offers some of the usual racing recaps and previews, but even there you get a fresh approach.
Stacey White, Director of Marketing and Social Media offered this:
" You already see some of the usual shows copying our format and approach. That's a good thing as it shows they are watching along with others, and as they say, imitation is the best form of flattery. With Jon however, it is always the same, often imitated, never duplicated. We'll always be different and ahead of the curve. Jonathan was writing about things three and four years ago that are making their way to the forefront of the industry today. That won't change."
The Gate to Wire podcast has grown exponentially since its launch as has the Past the Wire website. It is clear to anyone paying attention they are offering great content and insight to the Sport of Kings and have positioned themselves as serious players in the industry.
Nick D'Agostino, Director of Business Development
- Q3 2020 | Houston Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Panel Built's Modular Offices Adapt to Meet New Workplace Needs
- DHS' Vice Chairman, Fernando Aguirre, Approves to Launch Partnership and New Coalition to Strengthen
- Checklist for Autism Treatment Selection
- Financial Solutions Inc. Adds Timeshare Cancellation Services
- 143VINYL adds StarCraft SD Matte Removable Vinyl to product line
- Double Heart and Kidney Transplant Recipient Reveals Secrets to Survival During Difficult Times in New Book
- Blaqq Production Compnay Hosts a Screenwriting Compition and Uncovers Unique Talent
- TRENIQUES: Shay Leonia gives insights into her music career
- Guardian Pool Fence Systems Opens New Location In Las Vegas
- For "Write a Business Plan Month"... During Covid...Every Month is "Write a Business Plan Month"
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Cheryl Jett
- Charlotte Art League's Storytelling Payphone Launch
- LED Display Lightings and its Importance in Modern Economy
- MTGA Recognizes COVID-19 Response Champions At Annual Awards
- Pirate Chain Onboards a New Core Developer
- Welcome to Victory – Century Victory!
- KFA Wins Honor for LA LGBT Center, Anita May Rosenstein Campus at LABC Architectural Awards Gala
- Grab The Axe Consulting signs UAT Professor & IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Dr. Mark "The Shark" Smith
- Sink into the strange new tale by horror author Timothy G. Huguenin