Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 385
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 181
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- Datasembly launches free mobile app to track the latest prices of eggs, milk & butter at tens of thousands of stores across the country
- Work It, Mama: Gugu Guru, KIDBOX and Working Mother Launch "Back to Work" Baby Registry
- New Must-Have Designer Jewelry: Say Hello To This Distinctive, Edgy and Boho-Chic Fall/Winter Collection
- Fashion: ANTORINI enters the fashion world – an achievement celebrated across the globe
- Phreeviews by Phinge to Compete with Yelp Through a Real-Time, Rewards-Based Platform for Ratings and Reviews on All Phinge Platforms!
- The MN Christmas Market at Union Depot is a Charity Marketplace Featuring over 50 Minnesota Brands
- Bidell by Phinge to Compete with Amazon and eBay Using an Instant Real-Time Rewards-Based Platform for Buying and Selling of Goods and Services!
- CivicScience Launches New Research to Monitor Effects of Trade Policy
- Video Brochure Products offers unique business promotional products
- Best TradeShow Display offers WaveLight Casonara SEG Light Box Display Walls
Passfeed, "Your Social Shopping App," has officially expanded into the US market. A New York City office was opened in January 2019 to help with the continued growth of Passfeed in North America.
Fueled by partnerships with Barclays, CitiBank and CapitalOne, Passfeed is growing every day as it is on the fast track to becoming the all-encompassing option for users' financial needs. Whether it be for shopping, entertainment or investing, Passfeed is working tirelessly to have all of its customers' shopping and banking needs covered.
More on eTradeWire News
- CGI Franchise Launches a New Website
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Brings His Mid-Laugh Crisis Comedy Show To Seattle
- Wireless Mini Recessed Door and Window Security Sensor
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber Laser Cutter with 12kW Fiber Power
- WIFA Closes $6.2 Million Loan With the City of Peoria
The company is also looking to venture into mobile ticketing at sporting events. Users will soon be able to use the Passfeed App to scan their tickets and use their digital wallet that is connected to the App to pay for their arena snacks and beverages, which will pave the way for the mobile ticketing industry.
Passfeed was founded in 2016 by Richard Wang, a start-up entrepreneur with several well-timed exits. Influenced by the business models of Wish.com, Amazon and Aliexpress this upstart start-up provides an exciting shopping experience uniquely paired with a robust digital wallet.. Users are able to choose from over 1.5 million of the most trendy fashions, incredible household gifts and even electronics. Building on the social nature of online shopping, consumers can shop, save and earn Rewards and iPoints just sharing with friends and relatives - all within the user friendly App.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mrs. Fields Introduces Limited Time Only Fall Cookie: Caramel Pecan
- Scottsdale Philharmonic announces programs for fall concerts
- Susan G. Komen® Miami/Ft. Lauderdale More Than Pink Walk™ Takes Place October 12
- Rachele Royale Featured on the Movie Soundtrack ½ New Year released on Comedy Dynamics Network Scr
- University Archives October 2nd online auction is packed with 240 lots in many collecting categories
You can learn more about Passfeed by clicking on the website link here (https://www.passfeed.com/index.php?route=common/home) or downloading the App for free here (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/passfeed-local-...) on your Android or iOS device.
If you would like more information about this topic, please call: Dennis Sary, Marketing Director at (929) 332-2099, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Billerica-based Tint King Provides Info Regarding Hiring Commercial Window Tinting Companies
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards
- Detroit Non-Profits Partner with Local Agency to Support Small Business Growth
- About iRemodel Home Renovations
- Berea BioVentures Announces Collaboration with CMPlus, Inc. To Match Life Science Companies
- Madisonville, KY Pennyrile Technologies Provides an All-in-One Managed IT Solutions
- Texas A&M University and VetNOW Create First Veterinary Telemedicine Program
- Sacred Heart School to hold annual Golf Tournament
- iRemodel Home Renovations and Improvement
- Anytime Fitness College Parkway Raises $6K with 9/11 Push-Up Challenge Benefit
- Identifying Water Meter Tampering Using a Data Logger
- Tampa Bay's Annual Macaroni & Cheese Fall Festival!
- Mantua Manufacturing Announces Rebrand to Rize
- KaTom Growing Again Investing More Than $12 Million
- Attorney Christopher Andrew Corpus has Achieved the AV Preeminent® Rating
- Main Street Waterbury Announces 2019 Main Street Community Partnership Award Recipient, John L. Hopkins, CEO of Post University
- The CMI Group Wins Trial Critical for Accounts Receivable Management
- How AR/VR Technology is Revolutionizing Employee Safety Training
- Eaton Hudson Contracted to Sell Fixed Assets Of Midstate College. Sale Starts October 1st
- Week 4 Shake-Up: All-City Classic 302 Legends League