Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 447
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 188
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 123
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Startup Veteran Dennis Sary Named Director of Marketing at Passfeed
- Generations Argue About Money… Again
- Essential Alternatives, makers of Shoe Defenders™ Announces Market Campaign and New Products
- Styles Clash: Banks vs. Digital Wallets
- Sugarman Auction announces Auction of "Father Knows Best" items
- Passfeed Marketplace: Another Golden Opportunity for Merchants
- Garment Saver Previews Its Back-To-School Clothing For Toddlers & Kids
- Digital Wallets: Fighting Crime and Saving Time
- Kaikki ostostiedot interaktiivisesti minuntarjouslehteni.fi-sivustolta
- Passfeed Partners with Major UK Companies
Passfeed, "Your Social Shopping App," has officially expanded into the US market. A New York City office was opened in January 2019 to help with the continued growth of Passfeed in North America.
Fueled by partnerships with Barclays, CitiBank and CapitalOne, Passfeed is growing every day as it is on the fast track to becoming the all-encompassing option for users' financial needs. Whether it be for shopping, entertainment or investing, Passfeed is working tirelessly to have all of its customers' shopping and banking needs covered.
More on eTradeWire News
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- Mindful Eating and Fresh Food Cooking Day Retreat With Shekhinah Holistic & Maritza Worthington
- Key West's own Chris Thomas Music wins WeddingWire Couples Choice Award 2019 for the Florida Keys
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
The company is also looking to venture into mobile ticketing at sporting events. Users will soon be able to use the Passfeed App to scan their tickets and use their digital wallet that is connected to the App to pay for their arena snacks and beverages, which will pave the way for the mobile ticketing industry.
Passfeed was founded in 2016 by Richard Wang, a start-up entrepreneur with several well-timed exits. Influenced by the business models of Wish.com, Amazon and Aliexpress this upstart start-up provides an exciting shopping experience uniquely paired with a robust digital wallet.. Users are able to choose from over 1.5 million of the most trendy fashions, incredible household gifts and even electronics. Building on the social nature of online shopping, consumers can shop, save and earn Rewards and iPoints just sharing with friends and relatives - all within the user friendly App.
More on eTradeWire News
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
You can learn more about Passfeed by clicking on the website link here (https://www.passfeed.com/index.php?route=common/home) or downloading the App for free here (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/passfeed-local-...) on your Android or iOS device.
If you would like more information about this topic, please call: Dennis Sary, Marketing Director at (929) 332-2099, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform