Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 447
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 188
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 123
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- National Retail Solutions Launches BR Club App
- Diamond Bridal Gallery Celebrates Success Offering Custom Made Wedding Dresses
- Reimagine Retail Chicagoland Supports Stable Scheduling in Chicago's Workforce
- Pinogy partners with Phillips Pet Food & Supplies to introduce auto E-invoicing for retailers
- Pearhead Partners with Diverse Marketing and Showcases at the Dallas & Las Vegas Markets
- MERGE4 Releases Pizzanista! Sock
- Everytable and Homeboy Industries Amplify Social Impact with Bold Collaboration for Summer '19
- Intalytics' Announces Hiring of Gary Faitler as Director of Client Services
- Introducing TrustedCaskets.com, California's Preferred Online Provider for all Your Funeral Needs
- Location-Based Marketing Is Exploding Globally in Importance
Passfeed, "Your Social Shopping App," has expanded to include its own virtual debit cards for consumers. These debit cards can automatically be filled and refilled for purchases. Customers can also send money from their digital wallet on the App to another user.
More on eTradeWire News
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- Mindful Eating and Fresh Food Cooking Day Retreat With Shekhinah Holistic & Maritza Worthington
- Key West's own Chris Thomas Music wins WeddingWire Couples Choice Award 2019 for the Florida Keys
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
Passfeed has partnered with several major banks to offer a virtual debit Visa/Mastercard for its American customers. The company is confident that these partnerships will ultimately benefit customers who can use the App to shop and bank simultaneously.
"We're expanding every day, and a virtual debit card for our customers will be a huge convenience. Customers can make purchases and refill their account without stepping foot inside a bank. It's very simple: using a Passfeed-branded virtual card will give consumers the flexibility to buy items not only from Passfeed, but any other website site, too," said Dennis Sary, Passfeed's marketing director.
The virtual card continues on its path to help changing how the public uses digital wallets.
Passfeed was founded in 2016 by Richard Wang, a start-up entrepreneur with several well-timed exits. Influenced by the business models of Wish.com, Amazon and Aliexpress this upstart start-up provides an exciting shopping experience uniquely paired with a robust digital wallet.. Users are able to choose from over 1.5 million of the most trendy fashions, incredible household gifts and even electronics. Building on the social nature of online shopping, consumers can shop, save and earn Rewards and iPoints just sharing with friends and relatives - all within the user friendly App.
More on eTradeWire News
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
You can learn more about Passfeed by going to http://www.passfeed.com or by downloading the App for free on your Android or iOS device.
If you would like more information about this topic, please call: Dennis Sary, Marketing Director at (929) 332-2099, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dennis Sary, Marketing Director
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform