Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 385
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 181
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- LUMEHRA International Inc's All Natural Stain Remover Bar & All Natural Laundry Detergent to be so
- Bloomex is a Reward and Prize Partner in 2019Monopoly® Coast to Coast Game at McDonald's®
- Bloomex Returns as Official Florist to Floriade
- Datasembly launches free mobile app to track the latest prices of eggs, milk & butter at tens of thousands of stores across the country
- Luigi's Original Cannoli Pie of Bridgeport, CT Receives Kosher Certification
- Alpine Beach Celebrates Being the Only Central Coast Shop to Stock Popular Misfit Shapes Surfboards
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- New Must-Have Designer Jewelry: Say Hello To This Distinctive, Edgy and Boho-Chic Fall/Winter Collection
- 651vinyl.com Expands Business to Second Warehouse
- Intalytics' Dave Huntoon Selected to Instruct at the ICSC John T. Riordan School of Retail Real Estate Professionals in Scottsdale, AZ
Passfeed, "Your Social Shopping App," has expanded to include its own virtual debit cards for consumers. These debit cards can automatically be filled and refilled for purchases. Customers can also send money from their digital wallet on the App to another user.
More on eTradeWire News
- CGI Franchise Launches a New Website
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Brings His Mid-Laugh Crisis Comedy Show To Seattle
- Wireless Mini Recessed Door and Window Security Sensor
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber Laser Cutter with 12kW Fiber Power
- WIFA Closes $6.2 Million Loan With the City of Peoria
Passfeed has partnered with several major banks to offer a virtual debit Visa/Mastercard for its American customers. The company is confident that these partnerships will ultimately benefit customers who can use the App to shop and bank simultaneously.
"We're expanding every day, and a virtual debit card for our customers will be a huge convenience. Customers can make purchases and refill their account without stepping foot inside a bank. It's very simple: using a Passfeed-branded virtual card will give consumers the flexibility to buy items not only from Passfeed, but any other website site, too," said Dennis Sary, Passfeed's marketing director.
The virtual card continues on its path to help changing how the public uses digital wallets.
Passfeed was founded in 2016 by Richard Wang, a start-up entrepreneur with several well-timed exits. Influenced by the business models of Wish.com, Amazon and Aliexpress this upstart start-up provides an exciting shopping experience uniquely paired with a robust digital wallet.. Users are able to choose from over 1.5 million of the most trendy fashions, incredible household gifts and even electronics. Building on the social nature of online shopping, consumers can shop, save and earn Rewards and iPoints just sharing with friends and relatives - all within the user friendly App.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mrs. Fields Introduces Limited Time Only Fall Cookie: Caramel Pecan
- Scottsdale Philharmonic announces programs for fall concerts
- Susan G. Komen® Miami/Ft. Lauderdale More Than Pink Walk™ Takes Place October 12
- Rachele Royale Featured on the Movie Soundtrack ½ New Year released on Comedy Dynamics Network Scr
- University Archives October 2nd online auction is packed with 240 lots in many collecting categories
You can learn more about Passfeed by going to http://www.passfeed.com or by downloading the App for free on your Android or iOS device.
If you would like more information about this topic, please call: Dennis Sary, Marketing Director at (929) 332-2099, or email at email@example.com.
Dennis Sary, Marketing Director
- Billerica-based Tint King Provides Info Regarding Hiring Commercial Window Tinting Companies
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards
- Detroit Non-Profits Partner with Local Agency to Support Small Business Growth
- About iRemodel Home Renovations
- Berea BioVentures Announces Collaboration with CMPlus, Inc. To Match Life Science Companies
- Madisonville, KY Pennyrile Technologies Provides an All-in-One Managed IT Solutions
- Texas A&M University and VetNOW Create First Veterinary Telemedicine Program
- Sacred Heart School to hold annual Golf Tournament
- iRemodel Home Renovations and Improvement
- Anytime Fitness College Parkway Raises $6K with 9/11 Push-Up Challenge Benefit
- Identifying Water Meter Tampering Using a Data Logger
- Tampa Bay's Annual Macaroni & Cheese Fall Festival!
- Mantua Manufacturing Announces Rebrand to Rize
- KaTom Growing Again Investing More Than $12 Million
- Attorney Christopher Andrew Corpus has Achieved the AV Preeminent® Rating
- Main Street Waterbury Announces 2019 Main Street Community Partnership Award Recipient, John L. Hopkins, CEO of Post University
- The CMI Group Wins Trial Critical for Accounts Receivable Management
- How AR/VR Technology is Revolutionizing Employee Safety Training
- Eaton Hudson Contracted to Sell Fixed Assets Of Midstate College. Sale Starts October 1st
- Week 4 Shake-Up: All-City Classic 302 Legends League