Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 437
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Ty Cohen Net Worth and Review of Kindle Cash Flow - I am NOT an affiliate
- Tony Goldwyn, Maria Shriver, and more Named Honorees for 2019 Television Industry Advocacy Awards
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
Similar on eTradeWire
- Cost-effective Corvette real wheel bearing assemblies by The Spindle People
- GM Books' collaborative-publishing model is a win-win for authors and the publisher
- Mark Cuban Invests $250k in Matching Dog + People Clothing Business — Dog Threads
- Startup Thoughtful Human® Launches New Collection with PAPYRUS® to Bring Cancer, Addiction, and Mental Health Content Mainstream
- NightRider Jewelry Unveils Their Limited Edition Swiss Automatic Watches
- Travelfood Curated Wines Launches Wildcrafted Wines Club
- Blessings in the Bottoms – First Friday West Bottoms Weekend Event
- Apex Die and Gasket offers precision steel rule die cutting services in Phoenix and Tempe, Arizona
- Celebrating Menopause Month? #havetheconversation with @AtLastNaturals
- Bucks Happening to Host Ultimate Girls Night
Passfeed, "Your Social Shopping App," has added a new wrinkle to its users' shopping experience: business owners can now become online merchants as well! Those who want to make extra money can now host and sell their items through Passfeed's App, which will allow access to millions of online customers worldwide who can purchase your item(s).
It's actually a fast and easy setup: you register a new account on PassfeedMerchant and once you're logged in, you can list your product on the App and then sell it — It's that simple! Once the item(s) posted are bought and shipped to the customer, payments that you receive are safely and securely sent.
More on eTradeWire News
- Open Studios Day on Saturday, December 7th 2019 Angels Gate Cultural Center
- What does it mean to be a first-time homebuyer?
- Strategic Organizing announces name change to Digital Union Lab
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Art Fringe Serves Up Depravity Through Creativity
If there is any apprehension about the shipping process, no need to worry; we handle the processing — all you need to do is ship the item(s). It's a win/win for everyone — especially the customer.
Thousands of shoppers use Passfeed's App everyday to browse and choose from any of the 1.5 million items available for purchase and your item can be next! Business owners can start selling without having to create a separate merchant website; everything is done for you through the PassfeedMerchant App.
If you or a business owner you know would like to get paid for items that are no longer needed, click on the PassfeedMerchant link here (https://www.passfeed.com/index.php?route=extension/account/purpletree_multivendor/sellerlogin) and get started today!
Passfeed was founded in 2018 by Richard Wang, a start-up entrepreneur with several well-timed exits. Influenced by the business models of Wish.com, Amazon and Aliexpress this upstart start-up provides an exciting e-wallet and shopping experience. Users are able to choose from over 1.5 million of the most trendy fashions, incredible household gifts and even electronics. Expanding the boundaries of e-Commerce, consumers can shop for deals, send money between friends and family, buy gift certificates and much more - all within one user-friendly App.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jose Franco: Bronx Hustle, Selling Dope and Starting A Business
- The Templar Fund Earns 56.580% in First Year of Public Operation
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces Additions to Leadership Team
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Cody Ko & Noel Miller Tiny Meat Gang: The Global Domin
You can learn more about Passfeed by clicking on the website link here (https://www.passfeed.com/index.php?route=common...) or downloading the App for free here (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/passfeed-local-...) on your Android or iOS device.
If you would like more information about this topic, please call: Dennis Sary, Marketing Director at (929) 332-2099, or email at email@example.com.
- Get bonus cards with City Barbeque gift card purchase this holiday season
- Third Coast Bakery Wins National Award From PETA
- Art Exhibition by JASA Opens November 22 At The Grand Bay Plaza Main Lobby, Coconut Grove
- Tarps Now® Expands Mesh Tarps Providing Wide Range of Exposure Levels and Applications
- No Power, No Access Doesn't Have to Mean No Business
- Q3 2019 | Austin Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Fishing and Accessories: High-Quality Fishing Gear for Success
- Trypsin Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Salient Process Announces Acquisition of Dosvak LLC's Interests
- PAPA to Participate in 2021 Global Excavation Safety Conference
- Connected Real Estate Summit Launched in Partnership with the #TechSuperShow 2020 in Florida
- Rising Films' Dark-Comedy "Aim High" Receives Award; Momentum Building For Next Feature Length Film
- Mossy Nissan Joins Padres Pedal The Cause In a Race To Cure Cancer
- Looking for a 2016 Volkswagen Jetta? Visit Our Dealership!
- "Christmas Thing" Released by Hit Songwriter Bryan Wayne
- The NLFA Hosts Player Combine/Showcase
- PopStops Signs Licensing Agreement with Carroll Shelby Licensing, an Iconic Automotive Manufacturer
- Rent A Press Adds Stickers to Print Products
- Montessori Education Please, Monte-Something, No!
- Exton Orthodontist Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign for Only $3,995