Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 618
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 552
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 547
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 465
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 447
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 419
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 400
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 387
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 364
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 297
Similar on eTradeWire
- 83bar executive Kate Hermans to moderate a panel at SCOPE Summit 2020
- Market Maker Files 15c211 for CEN Biotech Inc
- Maxeler Technologies Licenses Healthcare Technologies
- New Ascorbate Oxidase from Molecular Depot
- New Human Myoglobin Antibody and Antigen from Molecular Depot
- 3D Culture HTS Cell Viability Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Arylamine N-acetyltransferase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Retinol Binding Protein from Molecular Depot
- Cholesterol Oxidase from Molecular Depot
- The OnDemand Venture Capital ™
Akshay brings a wealth of market access experience built over a decade from previous roles with Huron as Senior Director – Orphan Drugs, Cell & Gene Therapy commercialization and at ZS Associates as European Market Access and Pricing Leader.
Speaking about the appointment, Sophie Schmitz, Managing Partner, P4A said, " I am delighted to have Akshay as part of our team. He is an experienced leader having driven major market access projects in orphan drugs, cell and gene therapy focusing on value communications, evidence mitigation, pricing and go-to-market access strategy."
She added "P4A has a strong reputation for recognizing talent who make a real difference in supporting clients' challenges in particular within the specialist areas of rare disease and cell and gene therapy. Having Akshay as one of our top leaders will ensure P4A's continued success."
"I am very excited to join the growing P4A team who are 100% focused on working with orphan drug clients to develop access and commercialization solutions. I strongly believe innovative thinking and development of bespoke, actionable solutions that speaks to each client's unique situation- is imperative for driving orphan drug commercialization success. P4A's engagement model grounded in close partnership with clients will facilitate this solution-focused thinking vs. the traditional consulting model that is more short-term." Akshay said.
More on eTradeWire News
- Is Too Much Change Changing You? Northeast Ohio Coach/Consultant shares Keys for Change Resilience
- Idoneus Announces Appointment of Senior Advisor, Global Acquisitions
- AmuZeum Signs with Melodic Revolution Records
- Book 2 in Memoir Series Focuses on Dissociative Identity Disorder and Faith from an Alters Viewpoint
- Walkee Paws Launches a Super-Cute Raincoat that will Keep Dogs Dry on the Wettest Days!
Akshay Kumar will be based in the company's London office.
Partners4Access are experts in orphan drug, cell and gene therapy access, partnering with the biotechnology industry to support launches worldwide.
Our services focus on five key areas: orphan drugs pricing and market access strategy; bespoke access roadmap; rare disease foresights; evidence mitigation solutions; access team excellence.
As one of the only consultancies with comprehensive experience in cell and gene therapies, P4A are excellently placed to help clients successfully achieve access.
Through various media initiatives, P4A are able to inform and shape the conversation around orphan drugs.
The team at P4A believe in striking an equilibrium in the rare disease world. That means helping drive access to the most appropriate treatments for patients and physicians, a fair return on investment for manufacturers at an affordable proposition for payers.
For more information, please visit P4A's website: www.partners4access.com or email at email@example.com.
- DPR Group Promotes Greasezilla as a Transformative Product in the Clean Technology Sector
- SBH Real Estate Group Acquires Vacant Retail Building in Burbank, CA for $3.65 Million
- Flagler Beach Historical Museum to Debut New Surf Exhibit Feb.7, 2020
- You Can Get A FREE College Education
- Travelers Haven Achieves Industry Leading Corporate Housing Provider Accreditation
- Acupuncture for weight loss is not just another diet fad!
- Terminally-Ill North Carolina Man and Chihuahua Reunited with Friend Thanks to Dream Foundation
- Mamba Mentality Leads To Free Education
- V2M Appoints Three to Newly Created Advisory Board
- Hayabusa brings new Marvel Hero Elite™ line to the Jiu Jitsu universe
- Regent Surgical Health Adds Business Development VP
- Watkins Insurance Group Names Two New Shareholders
- 2020 Home Builders Association of Middle Tennessee Home Show Opens Friday, February 7 at the Fairgrounds Nashville
- Resort-style Living At Tracy Hills
- Teen Soul Artist Breaks on to Billboard's Dance Club Song Chart
- RCG Richardson Consulting Group announces Partnership with More Health Solutions
- Chelsea Building Products Hires Daniel Franklin, Product Manager
- Self care ain't selfish! Cheryl Lacey Donovan begins the RestoreHer Movement
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage On Prime Meridian Resources Corp. (PMR)
- SQUAN Announces Internal Executive Reorganization