Popular on eTradeWire
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos Awarded over $20,000 in Grants including Princeton Area Community Foundation 2022 Community Impact Grant
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- "Reflections" of Iconic African Americans Light the Way
- Fashiers App Announces Launch of Premium Content for Users
Similar on eTradeWire
- Countdown to 2023: Luminary Software Ready for the Next Phase of Digital Marketing
- NOYNIM IT Solutions Is Proud to Provide Co-Managed IT Services to SMBs
- PrepSeek.com Search engine has launched today in the USA to rival Google
- Mission Cloud Services Awarded 2022 Regional and Global AWS Partner Award
- Helping The Education Sector Obtain Better Value
- KiwiQA, Australia based testing major, launches KiwiQA.io
- Mission Cloud Announces the Launch of Mission Control, a First of Its Kind Cloud Services Platform
- Receivables Performance Management Data Breach: Murphy Law Firm Investigates Legal Claims
- Barcoding, Inc. Joins Zebra Technologies' PartnerConnect Mobile Robotics Specialization
- 3D HoloGroup Incorporates I-SAID™ Technology
Assay.Works was founded in 2016 inheriting the legacy of a major Biopharma's High-Throughput Screening (HTS) Center located in the BioPark Regensburg, Germany. The scientific team has more than 25 years of distinguished Pharma experience and expertise across a range of discovery disciplines including assay development, HTS, hit identification and validation, and compound management. Assay.Works operates with its own library of 150k lead-like, diverse small molecules as well as with compound collections provided by clients and partners. A broad range of biochemical, cell-based and phenotypic high-content assay technologies combined with state-of-the-art workflow automation enables the discovery, characterization and validation of novel drug candidates in an indication-independent manner.
PARTEX offers a unique proposition serving the entire Pharma and Biotech value chain through a holistic approach based on three strategic building blocks: Data (including real-world data), Decision Making (Artificial Intelligence together with validation) and Drug Assets.
More on eTradeWire News
- Shreveport Ware Damage Restoration Launches Two New Websites
- Successful 100th Subsidiary Company Registration in India- By EzyBiz India Consulting LLP
- iPower Energy completes a residential solar installation in Menifee Lakes, CA
- Get Xanax Online - Flash Sale: Get $65 Off
- D Love: A New Brand Setting The Standard For Luxury Fashion
Dr. Ralf Schwandner, Assay.Works co-founder and CEO stated: "We are excited to continue building upon what we have created at Assay.Works. PARTEX's mission perfectly fits our ambition to accelerate the research programs of our trusted customers and partners in Pharma and Biotech with best-in-class, science-driven services. Partnering with PARTEX will take us a significant step forward in achieving this vision."
"Joining forces with PARTEX presents a great opportunity to sustain and grow our potential.
Leveraging synergies will help us focus on what we do best: Delivering quality experimental data facilitating knowledge-driven decision-making for Drug Discovery programs" added Dr. Johannes Knop, co-founder and COO of Assay.Works.
Dr. Gunjan Bhardwaj, PARTEX Founder and CEO commented: "We are delighted to welcome Assay.Works' exceptional team of Drug Discovery experts to the PARTEX family. The addition of state-of-art experimental capabilities enables us to validate in-silico predictions and hypotheses and therefore represents an important evolutionary step towards our vision: create a new paradigm for humanity's health and longevity"
T. +49 941 2000 1240
Am Biopark 11
93053 Regensburg, Germany
T. +49 175 2273168
Frankfurter Straße 27
Assay.Works is a contract research organization (CRO) providing research services to
pharmaceutical/biotech companies and academic organizations in form of fee-for-service work.
Their mission is to accelerate their partner's research programs by developing and executing predictive and scalable assays to quantify the bioactivity of novel chemical and biological entities.
More on eTradeWire News
- Facebook Ads for Beginning Advertisers? Nope. Here's Why
- Promised Land. The trailer won a global award
- Fans Primed To Offer Deion Sanders Lucrative Deal To Stay At Jsu
- Award-Winning Artists Celebrate the Continued Success of Education Through Music-Los Angeles at their Gala on Nov 30th
- Tracking Testers for Radars & Communications Systems
They combine scientific rigor with their multi-decade domain expertise in laboratory automation, informatics, and industry best practices to turn challenging assays into quantitative, reproducible results.
Assay.Works' service portfolio includes the development and optimization of biochemical and advanced cellular assays, High-Throughput and High-Content Screening (HTS/HCS) and bioactivity assessments.
For more information, see: www.assay.works
Partex is the first Digital Pharma: a Life Sciences platform that serves the entire biopharma value chain, driving the development of drugs and therapies through all inflection points.
Partex's AI-powered platform will enable treatments of uncurable diseases and will alleviate information asymmetry between patients and physicians as well as amongst investors, regulators and Biotechs/Pharma. Partex has built the world's largest data ocean with public and proprietary data, including a real-world data ecosystem that provides patients free of charge essential, disease-relevant information as well as tailored services and fair rewards for licensing personal data.
Their Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithm with a state-of-the-art autoscaling ontology graph leverages the proprietary data ocean to generate real-world insights, hypotheses and predictions. These are validated with pharma/biotech partners through software licensing partnerships and royalty deals or directly capitalized through the acquisition of drug assets, which are then developed in-house.
Partex's vision is further enhanced by strategic acquisitions of companies that synergize their current capabilities while adding a unique edge to the Partex platform.
For more information, see: www.partex.io
Tatiane Ribeiro de Santana
- MinkeeBlue, Philadelphia-based Black-Owned Handbag Brand, Launches in Macy's Herald Square
- The State of Business Insurance 2023: Insights and Products
- Two Donors Pledge Up To $50,000 To Support Homeless Families
- StackSource Arranges $141.5 Million Capital Stack for Historic Jefferson Arms Building Conversion
- Modern Treatise Publishes 2023 Media Kit
- Nationwide Boiler Announces Hydrogen Firing Capabilities for Existing Fleet of Rental Boilers
- Guadalupe Center receives grant from Collier Community Foundation
- Shock Exchange trio reunites, adding a harmolodic holiday jolt to Dave Bryant's "Third Thursdays"
- Michigan SEO Group Wants to Help You Optimize for Twitter
- NJ's #1 Ad Agency Offers Holiday Gift to Hometown: Free Logos for Boonton Main Street Businesses
- CMR Mechanical Wants to Share Ways to Keep Your Home Warm this Winter
- Thomas Reese Joins Unmanned Safety Institute as Head of Operations
- Mid-West Moving & Storage Presented with BBB Torch Award
- How Do I Successfully Get A Used Car Loan?
- Senior Choice at Home and Gulf Coast Village to host December Dine and Discover events
- Oomph, Inc. Recognized as an Acquia Certified Drupal Cloud Practice
- Boys & Girls Clubs, Tzu Chi Foundation partner to provide hurricane relief
- Creative Ways To Renovate Your Basement
- Ellipse Solutions to Expand to Monterrey, Mexico
- Used Grey 2018 Honda Civic Available for Sale at Our Dealership!