Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 131
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Zone heating and cooling systems pay off in energy savings
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- COE Distributing Makes 9th Appearance on Pittsburgh Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- South Florida Doctors Did NOT Walk Out in Protest
- StoreEase Virtual Management Adds Industry Veterans to Dynamic Leadership Team
- West Lane Partners, LLC Invests in Simply Organic Beauty
- Kazakh electronic star Imanbek and rock-tinged genius LP release 'Fighter'
- Quarch Technology expands its Power Analysis range with new fixtures for HDDs, SSDs and Cable Harnesses
Similar on eTradeWire
- Buy best fake counterfeit money online at fakemoneyplug.xyz
- Canvass AI and Brock Solutions Partner to Drive Immediate RoI from Industrial AI
- BYD Announces Dealership Agreement with 1 Source Material Handling Inc
- Non-DOT drug tests ensure all of your employees are clean
- Mencom Introduces the New Cast Aluminum Distribution Boxes for Explosive Environments
- Mencom Introduces The New Cast Aluminum Distribution Boxes
- Mayzo's high-performance UV & Antioxidant chemical additive blends now available
- VMA Hosting Robot Brawl at Jackie Robinson Ballpark Oct. 2, 2021
- Quick Turn Availability of Jeron Nurse Call Systems
- Zacros Monomaterial Flowpack as a PACK EXPO Technology Excellence Award Finalist
"We're honored to receive this award and be recognized by the MPIF for our accomplishments, helping Cobra become the first OEM to commercialize a 3D-printed golf club," says Rob Hall, Parmatech President.
"Being able to produce design iterations quickly was key to this project," adds Joshua Carroll, Sr. Project Engineer & Additive NPI Manager at Parmatech. "We produced 57 different design iterations to get the final putter design just right."
Producing so many prototypes during development wouldn't be practical or cost-effective in the past, but 3D printing allows numerous design concepts to be printed in a single run.
More on eTradeWire News
- Arana Software Consultants Spoke at Kansas City Developers Conference
- CARBONELL AWARDS Introduces New Team of Judges for 2021-2022 Theater Season
- Powerful Instrumentals Released On TikTok, Users Encouraged To Use Them In Anti-Censorship Videos
- It's Cheaper Downunder - Quality computer products
- Locate Underground Services With A Trusted Specialist
"Parmatech was the ideal partner to help us bring this ambitious project to market. Its expertise in powdered metallurgy and knowledge of the HP Metal Jet process helped streamline development and facilitated the production process. The team at Parmatech was integral in the design, development, and production phases and in making it a success for Cobra Puma Golf," says Ryan Roach, Sr. Principal Innovation Engineer at Cobra Puma Golf.
"Cobra designs and sells some of the best-performing clubs in the market," adds David Hotter, ATW Companies Sr. Director of Business Development & Marketing. "Consumers expect the clubs to not only perform but to look good as well. That's exactly what we achieved using binder-jet processing."
Additive manufacturing is the only way to produce the unique design of the Cobra Putter. The printed design requires a minimal amount of stock removal to achieve the final cosmetic requirements. The same part made by conventional machining methods would have created tons of raw material waste without achieving the lattice-design features.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sports World Television LIVE Worldwide "Pro Boxing Channel" Launching January 2022
- Hoodel™ - The Ultimate Workout Towel, a 100% Cotton Fitness Towel with Hood, Magnets & Zip Pocket
- Remote Work Insights added to the Work Personality Index ®
- Canadian 2022 Myers-Briggs® Training Dates Announced
- Brett Barfield and Juan Pablo Cappello recognized in the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers in America™
"Binder-jet printing has expanded our capabilities in powder-metal processing, and we're excited about some of the other applications we're currently developing," continues Hotter. "We challenge engineers and designers to imagine what's possible and not be constrained by conventional design practices for metal components. The creative approaches available with additive manufacturing technologies make for exciting times in manufacturing."
Based in Petaluma, California, Parmatech, an ATW Company, has been a chief supplier of custom manufactured Metal Injection Molding (MIM) components since 1973. Parmatech is a leading manufacturer of 3D printed metal (3DPM) components for automotive, medical, firearms, telecommunications, consumer, industrial, computers, and electronics applications, which are ideal in situations where other manufacturing technologies would be scant or too expensive.
Download images at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0bvoqatbjdi8cnh/AAC7ELSd7rMHFE8X_QBV8EAYa?dl=0
- HAL Extraction celebrates first Fast 50 nomination from Denver Business Journal
- Dr. Patrick Moran Joins Exeter Orthodontics in Reading, PA
- Brand new #homeforsale in @EastBethel!
- Bosco Tech Student Commended by National Merit Scholarship Program
- 2019 Nissan Sentra on Sale in Toronto!
- GBKSOFT launch POS development Service in 2021
- Beautician List Adds New Features To Support Businesses
- Emmy Award Winning Travel Host to Present at Chowdermonth Closing Ceremonies
- Sweet Springs Sanitarium in WV Participating in World's Largest Ghost Hunt 2021
- Call Experts Ranked Best BPO Service in Charlotte by Digital.com
- Offering outstanding dentistry in High Wycombe for the past 50 years!
- Mizner Country Club Steps Up Partnership With Technogym As Hub Of Education, Fitness And Wellness
- TrailMark Hosting Touch-A-Truck on Oct. 9
- Floodproofing.com Releases New Website Dedicated to Floodproof Window Systems
- New company coming out that lets you compare final expense quotes online!
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- Brownsville Tech Startup, Permittivity, Wins Global Prize Challenge
- NFT Marketplace Satoshi.Art Wows Market With $25M Pre Revenue Evaluation
- Four Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR Realtors Receive Coveted Chairman's Circle Award
- William Blunck Named Chief Operating Officer at Southeast Ventura County YMCA