Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 224
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 217
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 180
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 143
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 127
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 123
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 112
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fort Myers Brewing Company releases a limited-edition Pilsner to benefit boy battling cancer
- Parenting Kids with ADHD and Related Challenges Just Got A Lot Easier
- Animal Welfare Executive Authors a New Children's Book
- Free parenting program: Victorian parents urged to boost family resilience
- The New Age Entertainment of Home Sports
- Lukevision Enterprise Announces Debut of Five-Year-Old Singing Sensation Lil' Matick
- Virtual Dentistry - Dr. Sharde Harvey DDS launches Teledentistry at Upper East Dental Innovations
- Black-Owned Addiction Rehab Center CEO Petitions on Behalf of Black Addicts
- Get Ready To Skate Everything With The New Braille Skateboarding Toys From Bonkers Toys
- Trinity & Beyond Captures The Magic Of Virtual Best Friend Connections With The Premiere Of Their Toy Line From Bonkers Toys
"Since March, schools and daycares have been closed and children have been socially distancing and banned from other extracurricular activities. This disconnect from peers will certainly have an impact on a child psyche," says Dr. Lisa Pion-Berlin, ACHT, ACSW and President and CEO at Parents Anonymous®. "Many schools will likely not reopen come fall due to the virus, with Los Angeles and San Diego School Districts announcing just days ago only online learning until January 2021 at least. This is causing much stress among parents."
Even though school is out for the summer, parents are worried did their children get enough learning to be prepared to advance to the next grade.
If schools do reopen come Fall, parents are nervous about their children being in close quarters with others. What if someone gets sick and the school closes? How will I continue to work if remote learning is enforced again? These uncertainties can cause great stress on parents.
More on eTradeWire News
- The State of the Oregon Real Estate Market and Sundance Realty: July 2020
- The Mystery Of Covid-19, Book 13 of the Jan and Jenny Mystery Book Series Released!
- Commemorating Hiroshima And Nagasaki: Preventing The Nuclear Holocaust
- Grandma's Favorite Recipes -- A Cookbook by Sarah Rodefeld! Published by Bellissima Publishing, L
- Bow Tie Brand Releases 3 New Items Dedicated To Frontline Workers
Dr. Lisa says, "We here at California Youth and Parent Helpline are the first responders helping people through the ongoing emotional crisis happening from COVID. We are the only statewide parent and youth helpline where you can talk one on one with a therapist for free."
Here are a few key points to remember:
· Adults need to do check in with their own feelings first.
· Many children are experiencing unprecedented fear because of the pandemic which turns into various forms of anxiety and depression.
· If remote learning is enforced come fall, parents must embrace this whole-heartedly in order to keep children engaged and connected with one another.
· Continue to connect safely with friends, family, colleagues, and neighbors and always social distance, wear a face covering, wash your and each child's hands several times a day for at least 20 seconds and remember: Asking for Help is a Sign of Strength®!
The California Parents & Youth Helpline operates 7 days a week from 8:00AM-8:00PM. Now you can Call, text, and Chat in any language with a trained Helpline Advocate. You can JOIN AN ONLINE SUPPORT GROUP NOW: 855-427-2736 or email: info@CAParentYouthHelpline.org and https://parentsanonymous.org/.
More on eTradeWire News
- Unicorn Children's Foundation 7 Day Heads or Tails Challenge raises funds for virtual programs
- Red Hook Terminals to Deploy Largest Electric Truck Fleet on US East Coast
- Hospitality Industry Veteran Kasia Mays Joins CGI Real Estate Investment Strategies as COO
- AmPac Receives $500,000 to Provide Capital to Inland Empire Small Businesses
- Avoiding the 17a-4 Quagmire - AdvisorVault's Guide for Small FINRA Firms
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ParentsAnonymousInc/ and https://www.facebook.com/caparentyouthhelpline/
- Hit Songs Deconstructed releases Mid-Year 2020 hit song trend report The State of the Hot 100 Top 10
- Stillness: Whispers From Nature — A New Book Launch
- Community health nonprofit announces new director of Access Kershaw
- Industry Veteran Owned Non Profit Offers New Roadmap For Black Owned Businesss
- Medicare 5 Star Rating Information – Cary Nagdeman Educator
- Harrisburg Orthodontist Straightening Smiles with Affordable Braces
- Eric Bopp Announces He's Running for Judge
- Dan and Tina Coughlin Expand Home Helpers Comprehensive Care Program to the Crystal Coast
- Sheila is ready to fight for you!
- ALGO Online Retail Hosts Virtual Summit for Third-Party Amazon FBA Sellers
- Creighton Construction & Development relocates with office in Fort Myers
- Book Your Appointment for Osteopathy Today
- Benefits of Getting New Employee Badges Made Quick During COVID-19
- Factors for Choosing the Right Online Name Badge Maker for All Your Needs
- Undrafted Free Agent LaShaun Sanders is Navigating this Covid Era with Positivity
- Green Stream Holdings, Inc. Profiles CEO Madeline Cammarata: Evolving Solar from Function to Fashion
- New Lingoport Suite Release: Machine Translation, Contextual QA & more
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Most Affordable Metro Areas in the West
- CDI Global Welcomes RVCO Consultants as its New Member Firm in India
- Black Woman-Owned Business Successfully Creates a New Blueprint and Pivots During the Pandemic while Assembling a Powerhouse Team