Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Moss Construction Promotes Mendeljian to VP of Preconstruction
- Moss Celebrates Completion of Landmark South in Doral
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Omni Ecosystems and Hatch Chicago Activate Vacant Lot in Partnership with Architecture Biennial
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- 5 Dental Office Design Best Practices You Need To Know
- The Build Show Network Welcomes Eric Aune
- Demand for Tarps and other Disaster Recovery Materials Reported at Unprecedented Levels
- Strong Housing Market Eliminates Incentives in Las Vegas
- California Pools Opens Sacramento Location, Expanding Its Market Domination
Paramount Fence was established in 2010 by John and Tabetha Burke. Over its ten years in operation, Paramount Fence has been consistently ranked as one of the top fence installation companies in the Southeast Michigan community, including being ranked on the prestigious Inc 5000 (https://www.inc.com/profile/paramount-fence) fastest growing companies list in 2020. John Burke has a history in the fence construction industry business. He started Paramount when he recognized an opportunity in the industry, as many companies in the industry were slow to modernize their processes.
While John and Tabetha have greatly enjoyed owning and operating Paramount, they are ready to undertake a new venture of owning their own farm. The Burkes engaged with Calder Capital, LLC (https://www.caldergr.com/), to market Paramount and find the ideal investor to keep the Company on its upward trajectory.
More on eTradeWire News
- PAG Law continues to be recognized for its leading venture capital practice
- SLIPPED NOTES by Jack Swift is published by Red Rattle Books
- September 16, 2021 - New Aviation Art By Anthony Saunders
- Design Your Super Longevity Blueprint at RAADfest 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
Scott Nicholson, Mergers and Acquisitions Advisor at Calder Capital, served as the lead advisor to John and Tabetha Burke. Commented Nicholson, "I knew the investor group through previous deals; it didn't take much convincing for them to see that Paramount was a natural fit."
Calder Capital, LLC, served as the exclusive Mergers and Acquisitions Advisor to Paramount Fence. Calder Managing Partner Max Friar noted, "It's great to have crossed closing #20 for the year. Our pipeline is strong and based on momentum, I feel that the balance of the year will be very strong. Congratulations to John, Tabetha, and Scott on a successfully consummated acquisition!"
About Paramount Fence
Established in 2010, Paramount Fence is a fencing installation company serving Southeast Michigan. Paramount is consistently ranked as one of the best fence installation companies in Michigan. Among Paramount's diverse capabilities are new installations, repairs, commercial fencing, and residential fencing, with various materials including vinyl, aluminum, wood, chain link, and SimTek.
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
- Aldelo Launches All-in-One Handheld Restaurant POS Solution
- Announcing 2021 Haute Ohio Magazine's Ohio Fashion Week (OHFW) 6th Annual Fashion Gala 9/18/21 - Cleveland's Premier Fashion Show
- Go-Forth Pest Control Becomes Title Sponsor of Carolina Velocity, FC
- Healthcare Payment Processing Solutions
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies advise Florida property owners to review electrical systems
- Improving How the U.S. Government and Small Business Succeed Together
- Arizona Technology Council, Partnership for Economic Innovation and Pipeline AZ Collaborate to Solve Arizona's Tech-Talent Shortage
- 3rd Annual Utility Cyber Security Forum, October 6-7, 2021 in Chicago
- ALGERIA: Sentenced to 5 Years for a Facebook Post Members of the International Religious Freedom Roundtable Call on the UN Special Rapporteur on Fre
- Naval Postgraduate School Foundation celebrates 50 years of support to students, innovation
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Naples Illustrated Magazine Recognizes 39 Henderson Franklin Attorneys as "Top Lawyers"
- Enciircle's Optiix brand launches all-new TruChrom Explorer Illuminator
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Encourages Public to Help Veterans During Great Days of Service
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021