Popular on eTradeWire
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Advice from cosmetic surgeon Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen - Five tips to look your best
- Shipt Shopper home food delivery
- RUSHWORKS Introduces its PTX Model 1L at The Video Show
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rare, New Book A MAN'S LATE NIGHT THOUGHTS Shares The Wisdom Gained From A Lifetime Of Living
- New release Sinfonia: A Painted Lady: A Vampire Chronicle, Book 2 by David Landrum is now available!
- Histria Books announces donation drive to aid victims of the devastating earthquake in Albania
- CEO Ministry Celebrates 20th Annual Marketplace Fair for Small Businesses
- Pandamoon Publishing Sets Release Date for A ROCKY DIVORCE, the Latest from Matt Coleman
- Arizona Author's book on Auschwitz Survivor now in English, Polish and Czech
- Tourette Syndrome inspired the title character in the latest installment of the award-winning Clown William book series
- New Book Helps Justice-Involved Individuals Successfully Reenter Communities and Rebuild Their Lives
- Black Candy. An Australian adventure story, now available online and in-store worldwide
- Use vacuum pull rolls to create safe web tension isolation
"For her entire 32 years, Madeline Boucher has been a baseball fan. Her grandfather ensured a love for the game and particularly the Boston Red Sox from an early age by purchasing a local Independent League Baseball team, the Abington Armadillos, a team he purchased before she was born. When circumstances force her to return home, she must finally accept her place in the family," Kramer added.
"The first time Madeline enters the ballpark she discovers the brutally bludgeoned body of a prospective scout in the visitor's dugout. Using her position in the team's front office, she learns more about the victim and identifies potential suspects, though she may have bitten off more than she can chew," Asselin said.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bloomsday at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Diamond Heating & Cooling Birmingham
- Algrim.co Unveils Top HR Market Condition Changes Job Seekers Should Know Going Into 2020
- Catastrophic Services for INSURERS Hail/Wind/Flood/Fire Dealer Buyouts
- Year of housing access inequality for seniors & disabled ends – and another about to start
MURDER AT FIRST PITCH expands Pandamoon Publishing's growing catalog of crime mysteries that include PARIAH by Ward Parker and CRYBABY LANE by Laura Ellen Scott.
Asselin is a Navy Brat who followed her father to his various stations. She holds a degree from Curry College in Milton, MA in English/Creative Writing with a minor in Dance. She received a master's degree in arts management from George Mason University before serving as a technical writer in Government Contracting. Currently, she works in Downtown Boston and lives on the South Shore with her three cats Julia, Jacques, and Madeline. She is a member of Sisters in Crime and Mystery Writers of America.
Pandamoon Publishing focuses on publishing quality and unique fiction works and distributes them through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and Ingram, as well as other book distributors and bookstores worldwide, including Powell's and Books-A-Million. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Pandamoon Publishing is dedicated to growing good ideas into great reads…one book at a time. Review copies of our books are available to journalists and qualified reviewers through our media contact. Learn more at www.pandamoonpublishing.com.
Director of Marketing
- January Money Diet 31 Day Financial Challenge Returns
- Rapid Fire Extinguisher - LiGER Rapid Fire Ball Extinguisher
- Google-Play Music Submissions To Be Delayed In Year 2020
- Research Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Biomarker Study for Parkinson's Disease
- Eat Your Way To A Six Pack: Recipes from The Six Pack Revolution by Scott Harrison is published
- HubrisOne Launches Fresh Round of Funding on Seedrs After Rapid 1st Year Growth
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- What's Your New Story in the New Year?
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The Christmas Town Calls
- Holiday Release! Matt Poll's The Christmas Bird Diary
- celebrity movie actor Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren strikes while the acting iron is Hot in auditions!!!
- A Holiday Party That Gives Back