Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 241
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 234
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 183
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 151
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 146
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 132
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 132
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 129
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Black Woman-Owned Business Successfully Creates a New Blueprint and Pivots During the Pandemic while Assembling a Powerhouse Team
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
- The Marketing Ethnic Faculty Association Announces Its New Leadership
- Camilla Chance, ManyBooks.net Author of the Day, August 5, 2020
- Hitting the Ground Running With e-Commerce
- Lead Generation Software For Digital Marketing Agencies
- Marketing Gurus Conversion Tactics & Digital Secrets
- Find Your ID NYC: Dreamcast McFly's Ode to Body Positivity with New Single "Big Gurl"
- Fix My Practice Launches to Tackle Poor-Quality Health and Social Care Pandemic
- UserGems Shortlisted for Two 2020 SaaS Awards
Here at Pan Atlantic Associates, we have quickly learned that it's adapt or die in this current climate, so much so that we are looking to fill 100 new positions within the company. We have a large client base, and almost all of them have continued to trade during the pandemic. But the ones who not only carried on but actually thrived, are the clients who were able to completely adjust their business model to react to the new conditions. Many are retooling or reconfiguring their production chains to meet current needs. Two of our clients are good examples of this.
The first client has adjusted their prescription drug business to make deliveries of prescriptions that allow the customer to never leave the house. In this way, their business can thrive during the pandemic, and they can also provide a much-needed service. On top of this, the company can look to test out ways to streamline their future services so that they come out of the pandemic better off, and their customers do too.
More on eTradeWire News
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Jerry Chili' Pants (unzipped! 'FLASH') Falwell Jr.! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Mustafa Supreme Drops New Single "Colors"—His First Release After Severing Ties with Murder Inc
- Humbl Hustlr Foundation's 2020 Hustl•Print Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition deemed a success
- South Side Food Co-op Sponsors C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition, 2020
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
Another client that we now work with is offering a subscription service for water deliveries. This is the perfect time to offer a simple, flexible solution for providing access to much-needed supplies. Crucially, customers don't need to expose themselves to potential infections in order to restock.
Many companies are focusing on survival during this pandemic. Here at Pan Atlantic Associates, we are inspired to focus on reinvention and growth, in order to come out of the pandemic stronger. To do this, we learn from our clients as much as they learn from us.
Constant reevaluation and adjustment will be the key to business success. Despite the current downturn, Pan Atlantic Associates is committed to hiring 100 new staff during the month of July, and we will continue to grow in the future.
To learn about our opening, explore our careers page at https://www.panatlanticinc.com/careers/
Pan Atlantic Associates
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
- Governor's Fitness Awards Move to Virtual Celebration
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020
- Careington and Smile Brands Announce Successful New Membership Program in Washington
- Local Travel Agent Continuing to Find Creative Ways to Serve Clients In the Era of COVID-19
- Nothing New in Guidelines from Canada
- Pre Teen's 'SUNCards' Help Kids Manage Their Anxiety
- Three Experienced Business Owners Join to Bring Home Helpers Home Care to the Central Valley
- Charlotte: Let's Talk Politics!
- Second Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Closing During COVID-19 for NSD Partners
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law posts a video about the ongoing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Canadian Dermatologists Condemn Racism
- The Only Beginner's Photography Class You'll Ever Need
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Amazon Invests $30 Billion in Third-Party Sellers Over the Past 2 Years
- Astoria Knights FC Returns to UPSL Training for First Time Since of COVID-19 National Pande