Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 273
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 250
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 201
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 171
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 161
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 157
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 153
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 143
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 125
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 107
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Rich Get Richer... By Design
- American Economy A Race To the Bottom
- Pat Brown Institute at Cal State LA honors California secretary of state
- DelMar Aerospace Corporation Launches New Service: Rapid Deployment Solutions
- U.S. Army Awards DiSTI $10M Delivery Order for JLTV Trainers
- Crossover Publications announces 9/11/2020 release date for Make America Saved Again
- Allen Ellison, CD-17 Democratic Nominee hosts Honorable Judge Arthur Burnett Sr
- San Francisco Moves To Stop Profiting Off of The Incarcerated: "Phone Calls from Jails Now Free"
- Campaign Reform Needed For Elections
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues
"Look at New York, their cases are going down," said Palzewicz. "They had leadership, they had a plan and it worked. Wisconsin was working too, before Fitzgerald and the Republicans sued. They took a public health crisis, politicized it and went to the highest court. Look what's happening. That's what Republican leadership has done for Wisconsin.
Wisconsin Deserves Better!
"Scott Fitzgerald says he wants to go to Washington and support the president. He wants more of the same. Wisconsin and the Fifth District deserve better. We need someone willing to stand up and do what's right to save lives, not kowtow to political 'bosses' "
More on eTradeWire News
- Douglas Stockton Named Growth And Development Director At Northwestern Mutual-Chesterfield
- Find Your ID NYC Presents: Three More Days Until the #BlackoutFundraiser
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Essex
- Things To Keep In Mind When Designing A Basement Suite
- Inc. Magazine Publishes List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies—the Inc. 5000
Palzewicz has a different approach to problems and solutions—listening.
"I won't tell you I have all the answers, but common sense says that you listen to the experts, the CDC and let competent scientific professionals do their job," said Palzewicz.. "What do the Republicans do? They ignore the guidelines, they flaunt not wearing masks in public and President Trump says we have cases of infection because we're testing.
"Look what's happening. Our cases in Wisconsin are going up. Nation-wide we've lost over 125,000 people to this and it's getting worse. The Republican solution is to put a muzzle on the CDC. That's ridiculous."
Palzewicz firmly believes that major adjustments in America's public health policy are essential to the long-term well-being of the country.
Campaign press kit available at:
- Infogix Recognized as a Visionary in Gartner's July 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Solutions
- Anoki Restaurant launches charity foundation to provide clean water in Pakistan
- Design and Order Name Badges Online with New Online Virtual Name Badge Designer
- Oasis Senior Advisors names CONRIC PR & Marketing as agency of record
- Exclusive music video release: McKnasty presents FBS ft. Jess Mally: Young King
- Private Placement Markets to Enter the Residential Mortgage Lender Industry in January of 2021
- SquadLocker Lands Jim Day as VP of Operations
- FLX Offers to Pay Simon Cowell's Medical Bills after E-Bike Accident
- Local Abstract Artist Offers New Painting for One Million Dollars
- JK2 Scenic adds Andrew Gagel as Vice President
- NeoMetrix Expands 3D Printer Farm with Markforged Onyx One 3D Printer
- DMS Recognized For Its Steady Growth With Seventh Consecutive Spot On Inc. 5000 List As It Transitions From Private To Publicly Held Company
- NetGain Technologies Ranked Among World's Best 101 SMB Managed Service Providers
- NHR Presents Live Webinar: Electric Aircraft Test Approaches
- Doctor Uses His Profound Spiritual Journey to Inspire Others
- 143VINYL (formerly 651VINYL) is excited to officially change our name
- 143VINYL™ Adds StarCraft SoftFlex 12" x 5' Yard Rolls To Their Product Line
- Braces and Invisalign in Exton Cost Only $3,995 with No Hidden Fees
- The Rich Get Richer... By Design
- MIRAmedtech and Bio-Infusions Join Forces in Bringing Aesthetic Medical Innovations to the USA