Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 204
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 192
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 173
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 139
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- HHS Kills $250K Health Campaign; Deja Vu
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
Similar on eTradeWire
- Used 2015 Black Ford Escape for Sale!
- autopom! Offering Vehicle Protection Plans for New and Used Cars
- Used 2013 Hyundai Veloster for Sale!
- Used 2015 Silver Honda Civic Sedan (LX) For Sale!
- Black Used 2016 Mazda 3 for Sale!
- Used 2016 Black BMW 320 for Sale!
- Volkswagen Jetta Sedan 2016 Model For Sale!
- 2018 Gently Used Ford Escape for Sale
- 2013 Honda Civic For Sale at Nexcar Auto Sales & Leasing
- Used car for sale - 2016 Volkswagen Jetta
"Everyone is adapting in this environment and we're hoping this online version of an adoption event will result in a lot of dogs and cats going to their forever homes," says President & CEO of Peacock Automotive Warner Peacock.
As another way to support PAL's no-kill animal rescue programs, Peacock Subaru will donate $100 to PAL for every pet adopted in October.
More on eTradeWire News
- Handball Player, Josef Gotsch, Finds the Good in this Difficult Time
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
- 29th Annual Whitaker St. Louis International Film Festival announces award winners and attendance
- Sioux Falls Storm Player, John Williams, Has Much To Be Thankful For
- Holidays 2020 - What Kind of Shopper are you?
"This generous offer will not only help the pets at our adoption center find loving homes, but it will also allow PAL to save more animals waiting for rescue," explains PAL President Amy Campanini.
If you see a pet that you'd like to meet from the "PAL at Your Pad" virtual adoption event, call PAL at (843) 645-1725 and schedule an appointment to visit their adoption center in Okatie Monday through Saturday from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
You can view PAL's available cats and dogs anytime on their website at https://www.PalmettoAnimalLeague.org. If you see a pet you'd like to meet from the virtual adoption event, call (843) 645-1725 to schedule an appointment to visit PAL's No-Kill Adoption Center Monday through Saturday from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Free Agent, Andy St. Fleur, Stays Thankful Despite the Surprises in 2020
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
- Wyoming Highway Patrol Selects GeoComm for Long-term GIS Data Maintenance Project
- Used 2015 Black Ford Escape for Sale!
- Ghostlight Ensemble Goes Online For Season Four
- Guadalupe Center seeking donations for Holiday Gift Shop
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- dbForge Transaction Log: Brand-New Feature to Audit and Rollback Transactions Live
- Boost Your Curb Appeal with Delights Christmas Light Installation Company
- Dr. Piper Center unveils new website and brand identity
- Rhotex Inc Launches Bitcoin miners. How Is Mining Going to Be Profitable
- Study: 1 in 4 States Don't Require Judge to Consider Child's Custody Preference
- Impact Of Covid-19 & Digital Transformation On World Of Work Revealed
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- Couples Overlook This Long-Term Care Insurance Planning Option
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Teens & Adults Affordable Braces
- Virtual 2020 STATE OF SMALL BUSINESS in Chatham County Presented by Wells Fargo and Savannah SCORE
- Hollywood Film Director Jack Cook
- Blush & Whimsy Sets Up Shop in Austin
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy