Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 184
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 145
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 141
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 128
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 124
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 124
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 117
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Morven in May Garden Craft & Heirloom Plant Sale set for May 3-5
- Reasons Luxury Watches Are So Expensive
- Fearless and Layered In The New Season
- FM Lazer Diamonds Launches and Solidifies Partnership with the Walt Disney Company
- Tiffany Antiques On Sales $11,500 Off Regular Price
- Local Jewelry Boutique Hosts its First Annual Bridal Show
- 5 Valuable Tips to Extend the Life of Your Rolex
- Michaels Jewelers Hosting Wedding Band Give Away Contest Through March 25, 2019
- Deux Watches | 233% funded with 9 days remaining| First ever dual-faced Automatic Chronograph Watch
Palladium is a platinum-group metal that is a byproduct from platinum and nickel mining. Used in dentistry since the 1970s, and known for its scratch resistance and non-corrosive properties, palladium quickly became a cost-effective alternative to gold and platinum in the production of crowns and bridges.
In addition to its use in dentistry, palladium is also used in the automotive industry to purify toxins from vehicle exhaust systems. Tougher environmental regulations in China and Europe have increased its use in the manufacturing of catalytic converters. As a result of increased manufacturing need, low mining outturns, stockpiling, and speculation, demand for palladium is significantly out-pacing supply and driving prices to record highs.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lumex Instruments Receive the Pittcon Today Excellence Award
- New single released by Mack Drama Records & BOBConsulting Group
- All-City Classic 302 Legends - Week 1 Wrap Up
- State of Nevada's Chief Information Officer (CIO) to Discuss Leadership at PMI Northern Nevada
- Baltimore Pride: Former Daycare Owner Turns Children's Project into Popular Sweet Treats
This is all good news for dental practices looking to recycle their dental scrap, as payouts should be higher than ever before. To capitalize on this added value, dentists should recycle their material with a reputable refiner that specializes in evaluating and assaying precious metals. Assaying is the process of melting and analyzing a metal's composition, and is the only definitive and accurate way to determine value.
Conversely, in-office cash-buyers typically provide only a per-gram value based solely on only a visual inspection or "acid test", which will not properly account for contained palladium. Missing out on palladium could cost a practice thousands of dollars in missed income.
To get the most value for its scrap material, dental practices should deal directly with an actual refinery that has the necessary equipment and expertise to assay the material for both gold and palladium. A valuation based on scientific analysis, rather than speculation or a conservative visual estimate, is the only way to get accurately compensated for contained precious metals. For larger practices and DSOs, the right refinery can help you streamline and consolidate scrap refining, leading to additional revenue that can be used to fund capital improvements and other business goals.
More on eTradeWire News
- Miami Immigration Court grants release upon bond for Moldovan asylum seeker
- In a world with tragedy all around a new Fantasy Fiction brings relief
- Martin Brossman & Associates LLC Offers Professional Development Training With Simultaneous Webinar for CEU's at Low Cost
- Turbulent Times for Venezuela Deepens Teen Advocacy in 3rd Year of Support for Her Homeland
- Attorney Sadat Montgomery Awarded Platinum-Level Lifetime Membership into Successful Verdicts
Garfield Refining Company has been assaying precious metals for over 126 years. With over 200 years of combined experience, the professional refiners at Garfield can break down, evaluate, and melt the precious metal with cutting-edge technology and industry-leading techniques.
To request your own collection container, call 800-523-0968.
About Garfield Refining Company: Garfield Refining Company was founded in 1892 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Family owned and operated, Garfield buys, melts, and assays precious metals like gold, silver, platinum, and palladium. Garfield Refining Company has received an A+ by the Better Business Bureau. To learn more, call 800-523-0968 or visit the official website at http://www.garfieldrefining.com/ (http://www.garfieldrefining.com/).
- Giving Back to the Community Bachata Social Fundraiser
- IT Disaster Recovery Plan Can Save Small Businesses From Going Bust
- Telliant Systems Encourages IT Students to Reach for the Stars
- Affiliated Parents Alliance (APA -NC) 501 (c) 3 initial board meeting
- Sci-Fi Author Announces Continuum To Revolutionary Space Opera Series
- Deltec International Group: Technology Driving Change Toward a Safer Banking Environment
- Carol Vasquez CD Release Event!
- The Payroll Company Launches Two-Part Article on Improving Employee Benefits Participation
- The Payroll Company, Inc., Announces Company's March 2019 Website Article Lineup
- Bronx Bomber Blues Media Internet Presence Is Exploding!
- VoidVR Announces I'm Fine VR Project
- Pete Laan - Let's Fake it til we make it!
- We must be much more careful when choosing whom to trust
- LARC Receives $12,150 Grant from The Southwest Florida Community Foundation
- Cloud Secrets: JEDI Cloud Contract Stirs Controversy, LA Moves to the Cloud + more
- Sensuron Expands Product Offering
- "Cost Effectiveness of Bundled Payments in Healthcare" Analysis by Dr. William Matzner
- Solvability Managing Partner Kathleen Wolf Selected as Panelist at GovCon
- Volunteer Pilot Dr. Matt Bogard shares his family's story of their Comanche Airplane
- Author of New Book Provides Simple Instructions for 50 Meditation Techniques