Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5425
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 160
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 138
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fit for a Queen: Arabel Lebrusan unveils the Crown Collection
- Steven Zale Appointed Exclusive Agent For Rare Diamond Offerings
- Time Out for Jewelry! A Mother's Day Trunk Show
- Impromptu Shareholders Casual Interview with Steven Zale founder of ZMRK
- Meet The Jeweller Who Has Created An Eternity Ring Collection For Anything But WEDDINGS!
- Caution: Sale in Progress at Corinne Jewelers
- Steven Zale Christens the 585 Carat Ruby, "The Tear of Buddha"
- Robert Wolchuk opens his own Diamond and jewelry showroom in Dallas
- Once Homeless Girl Builds Luxury Wrist Watch Business
- Do Only Men Wear Watches? / How this Wrist Watch Company is Challenging Gender Norms
Palladium is a platinum-group metal that is a byproduct from platinum and nickel mining. Used in dentistry since the 1970s, and known for its scratch resistance and non-corrosive properties, palladium quickly became a cost-effective alternative to gold and platinum in the production of crowns and bridges.
In addition to its use in dentistry, palladium is also used in the automotive industry to purify toxins from vehicle exhaust systems. Tougher environmental regulations in China and Europe have increased its use in the manufacturing of catalytic converters. As a result of increased manufacturing need, low mining outturns, stockpiling, and speculation, demand for palladium is significantly out-pacing supply and driving prices to record highs.
More on eTradeWire News
- Prolific Press Has Published Driving Around, Looking in Other People's Windows by CL Bledsoe
- A Letter To Someone Struggling with Infertility: A Graduated Patient Shares Her Journey
- Rail Traction Converters and Subsystems By GD Rectifiers
- 2019 e.Builders Forum in Niagara Falls to Focus on Strengthening Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
- Songwriter/Producer, Colin Brittain Signs With Warner Chappell Music
This is all good news for dental practices looking to recycle their dental scrap, as payouts should be higher than ever before. To capitalize on this added value, dentists should recycle their material with a reputable refiner that specializes in evaluating and assaying precious metals. Assaying is the process of melting and analyzing a metal's composition, and is the only definitive and accurate way to determine value.
Conversely, in-office cash-buyers typically provide only a per-gram value based solely on only a visual inspection or "acid test", which will not properly account for contained palladium. Missing out on palladium could cost a practice thousands of dollars in missed income.
To get the most value for its scrap material, dental practices should deal directly with an actual refinery that has the necessary equipment and expertise to assay the material for both gold and palladium. A valuation based on scientific analysis, rather than speculation or a conservative visual estimate, is the only way to get accurately compensated for contained precious metals. For larger practices and DSOs, the right refinery can help you streamline and consolidate scrap refining, leading to additional revenue that can be used to fund capital improvements and other business goals.
More on eTradeWire News
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels provides Famous DoubleTree Cookies to ASU Baseball fans
- Goldsboro Wayne Branch NAACP to Hold Press Conference
- THE PARCHED GARDEN Announces the Launch of Its Monthly Subscription Club for Succulents
- Financial Advisor Rodney Jones On Importance of Establishing Relationship Before Offering Advice
- "American Boy" Creates Cannabis Buzz at the University of Rome, Italy
Garfield Refining Company has been assaying precious metals for over 126 years. With over 200 years of combined experience, the professional refiners at Garfield can break down, evaluate, and melt the precious metal with cutting-edge technology and industry-leading techniques.
To request your own collection container, call 800-523-0968.
About Garfield Refining Company: Garfield Refining Company was founded in 1892 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Family owned and operated, Garfield buys, melts, and assays precious metals like gold, silver, platinum, and palladium. Garfield Refining Company has received an A+ by the Better Business Bureau. To learn more, call 800-523-0968 or visit the official website at http://www.garfieldrefining.com/ (http://www.garfieldrefining.com/).
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- International Disaster Response Expo - Making a real difference
- First of its kind dementia care in Malpas
- "Military embedded systems market set to grow to $233bn by 2029" says new Visiongain report
- Cbre Data Centre Solutions Achieves Another Industry First With Cnet Training Certification
- PocketGuardian® uses patented machine learning technology to fight Cyberbullying and Depression!
- Australian Ride Share App has Wonderful Features
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Quantitative rapid free light chain test registered in Brazil
- A New Zoho Application Is Launched – Zoho Marketing Hub
- Australian Architects & Interior Designers get International Design Powerhouse Support
- EnduroShield exhibits at the HD Expo, Las Vegas
- Xelxor Releases The Do-Yoo "App Stand" -- Eight In One Social Media Apps And No Downloading Required
- sPACYcLOUd Presents "Professional and Olympic Skateboarding" a Q&A Coffee Talk with Bryan Ridgeway of USA Skateboarding Olympic Committee
- Significant challenges to confront construction sector in 2019 and beyond
- Unity of Chicago South Hosts 'Mind, Body & Soul Expo: A Spiritual Experience'
- Minnesota Expungement Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains expungement of felony theft of motor vehicle
- Ebola united states migrant with Ebola virus
- Monaco Better World Forum Hosts Celebrity Gala and Awards During Ocean Impact Day at Cannes