Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 130
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 109
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 102
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Let's Party With DJ Palina La Diva
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Josh Stout Announces Multimillion Dollar Investment in Tulsa's Red Fork Districts Route 66 Corridor
- Royse Contemporary adds Casey Wakefield to its Stable of Artists!
- Royse Contemporary Reopens Gallery with new exhibition "Reconstructed" from Daniel Shepherd
- CryptoArtNet Artists Directory Launches CryptoArtCoin Social Currency $CRAC In Partnership With Roll
- Art Documentary Film "Americart 2019" To Be Distributed by Indie Rights
- Gold City Music announces a NEW CD RELEASE By Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER..."For the Love of You"
- Virtual Summer Programs from The Center for Contemporary Art
- Hillsborough Artists Display Construction
Come in and relax while viewing a great selection of paintings by six established artists' Patricia Chandler – landscapes, and abstracts; Carrin Culotta – landscapes; Kevin Daley – landscapes; Jen Pagnini - plein air landscapes and abstracts; Roy Perkinson – landscapes and still life; and Felicity Sidwell – plein air landscapes.
Although, each artist has their own style and approach to using the medium they are joined by a passion – painting with oils. The exhibit is on view free of charge between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. daily from May 1st through May 30th, 2020.
More on eTradeWire News
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
- Global rollout for Pcdata's Pick-to-Light Systems at meal kit company Marley Spoon
- Hello Lady, a True American Rock Band
- KDG IT Team in Allentown Helping Remote Workforces Stay Connected
- SmartGateVC Will Establish a Start-Up Tech Accelerator in Glendale Called Hero House Glendale
For more information about the exhibit contact the gallery by phone at (207)-712-1097, via email at email@example.com or visit the gallery's website at www.richardboydartgallery.com . Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RichardBoydArtGallery . Follow us on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/richardboydartgallery9327 .
See you at the gallery!
Pam Williamson and Rick Boyd
Copyright© 2020 Richard Boyd Art Gallery All Rights Reserved.
Richard Boyd Art Gallery
- Nicole Rogas, Senior Vice President at Experian Health, joins Nuevozen Advisory Board
- WHIP IT, SIP IT! Virtual Wine Tasting with Gerald Casale, Co-Founder of Rock Band Devo & Proprietor of The 50 by 50 Winery in Napa Valley
- Amidst Covid19 FRS Environmental Helps Southern CA Safely Dispose of Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste
- NSG Allows Your Business to Outsource its IT Needs
- AdviCoach SE Michigan: Surviving and Thriving in COVID-19
- PureBites® Donates $500,000 Worth of Dog and Cat Treats to Toronto Humane Society and ASPCA
- Nurses, Others Call on NCGA to Pass the SAVE Act
- 7 of The Most Common Construction Projects
- Next Door Creations Launches Ballroom Breakroom: A New Way To Energize Your Team In The Workplace
- How to Prepare For Your First Tattoo
- PDG Named Training Industry's 2020 Top Training Company for Training Outsou
- Evolving Workplace Challenges Prompt Search Partners to Help Businesses in Talent Search
- NourishNC and City Club of Wilmington team up to help meet increased demand amidst pandemic
- America's Boating Channel Demonstrates Life Jacket Care
- Newcastle College to Virtually Open Campus to Prospective Students
- Private Placement Markets To Enter The Residential Mortgage Lending Industry
- Most Common Forms of Chiropractic Treatment for Back Pain
- Blue Forest Farm Co-Founder Publishes Children Book All About Hemp
- Saelig Introduces Quick-Setup -100dB Attenuation RF/EMI Tabletop Enclosures
- Kupfer & Associates Close Strategic Edulence & eLearning Brothers Deal