Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 131
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Zone heating and cooling systems pay off in energy savings
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- COE Distributing Makes 9th Appearance on Pittsburgh Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- South Florida Doctors Did NOT Walk Out in Protest
- StoreEase Virtual Management Adds Industry Veterans to Dynamic Leadership Team
- West Lane Partners, LLC Invests in Simply Organic Beauty
- Kazakh electronic star Imanbek and rock-tinged genius LP release 'Fighter'
- Quarch Technology expands its Power Analysis range with new fixtures for HDDs, SSDs and Cable Harnesses
Similar on eTradeWire
- Buy best fake counterfeit money online at fakemoneyplug.xyz
- Canvass AI and Brock Solutions Partner to Drive Immediate RoI from Industrial AI
- BYD Announces Dealership Agreement with 1 Source Material Handling Inc
- Non-DOT drug tests ensure all of your employees are clean
- Mencom Introduces the New Cast Aluminum Distribution Boxes for Explosive Environments
- Mencom Introduces The New Cast Aluminum Distribution Boxes
- Free Webinar on Collaboration Between Aerospace OEM's and their Supply Chain
- NTI Introduces Programmable LED Sensor Display for Enterprise Environment Monitoring System
- Mayzo's high-performance UV & Antioxidant chemical additive blends now available
- VMA Hosting Robot Brawl at Jackie Robinson Ballpark Oct. 2, 2021
PADT Announces Leadership Team Expansion to Support the Growth of 3D Printing and Simulation Business Units
"As the U.S. begins to recover from the pandemic and gets back to business, we're seeing significant demand for simulation tools and advanced 3D printing systems and materials," said Ward Rand, co-founder and principal, PADT. "To meet this demand and serve our customers, PADT is bolstering our executive teams with the hiring of an industry-leader in Alan McNiel and the promotion of two of our most tenured and capable employees, Ted Harris and Kathryn Pesta."
The newly appointed directors' responsibilities include:
- McNiel is now leading the newly created Enterprise Solutions and Alliances team. He is focused on the sale of Ansys, Stratasys, and EOS products to enterprise customers, growing Flownex in North America, as well as expanding new industry alliances.
- Harris will restructure the company's award-winning software support team to be aligned with expanded product offerings and drive optimal customer outcomes.
- Pesta is leading a reengineering of PADT's sales and support operations to meet the changing demands and increasing size of the company's customer base.
More on eTradeWire News
- Arana Software Consultants Spoke at Kansas City Developers Conference
- CARBONELL AWARDS Introduces New Team of Judges for 2021-2022 Theater Season
- Powerful Instrumentals Released On TikTok, Users Encouraged To Use Them In Anti-Censorship Videos
- It's Cheaper Downunder - Quality computer products
- Locate Underground Services With A Trusted Specialist
Bolstering PADT's technical staff, electrical engineers Kang Li, PhD and Akimun Alvina have recently been added. Li, located in Arizona, specializes in motors and electrification, while Alvina, located in Colorado, is a high frequency antenna specialist. As part of the transformation, former PADT team lead Doug Oatis has been promoted to engineering manager over the customer facing simulation application engineer team, while Harris assumes the role of acting manager over the simulation engineering support team. The 3D Printing technical team also increased its capability with the addition of Chase Wallace as an additive manufacturing application engineer.
"To support our customers across the U.S., PADT has worked hard to add talent in new and existing regions, as well as new products and capabilities, as quickly as possible," said Jim Sanford, vice president, Sales and Support, PADT. "Our continued growth is truly a testament to our people and the technical excellence they've displayed despite the challenges of the last year and a half."
PADT experienced significant growth in 2021, which began in April when it partnered with EOS to improve its additive manufacturing product offerings, resulting in the immediate addition of five advanced EOS metal 3D printing systems to its portfolio. The company also partnered with GOM and the #HandOnMetrology Network in May to add new products and capabilities in 3D scanning. The additions to the management team and new partnerships exemplify PADT's commitment to growth based on long-term success providing customers with the technical and business solutions they need to design and improve their products.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sports World Television LIVE Worldwide "Pro Boxing Channel" Launching January 2022
- Hoodel™ - The Ultimate Workout Towel, a 100% Cotton Fitness Towel with Hood, Magnets & Zip Pocket
- Remote Work Insights added to the Work Personality Index ®
- Canadian 2022 Myers-Briggs® Training Dates Announced
- Brett Barfield and Juan Pablo Cappello recognized in the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers in America™
To learn more about PADT's growth story please visit www.padtinc.com.
PADT is an engineering product and services company that focuses on helping customers who develop physical products by providing Numerical Simulation, Product Development, and 3D Printing solutions. PADT's worldwide reputation for technical excellence and experienced staff is based on its proven record of building long-term win-win partnerships with vendors and customers. Since its establishment in 1994, companies have relied on PADT because "We Make Innovation Work." With over 90 employees, PADT services customers from its headquarters at the Arizona State University Research Park in Tempe, Arizona, and from offices in Torrance, California, Littleton, Colorado, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Austin, Texas, and Murray, Utah, as well as through staff members located around the country. More information on PADT can be found at www.PADTINC.com.
- HAL Extraction celebrates first Fast 50 nomination from Denver Business Journal
- Dr. Patrick Moran Joins Exeter Orthodontics in Reading, PA
- Brand new #homeforsale in @EastBethel!
- Bosco Tech Student Commended by National Merit Scholarship Program
- 2019 Nissan Sentra on Sale in Toronto!
- GBKSOFT launch POS development Service in 2021
- Beautician List Adds New Features To Support Businesses
- Emmy Award Winning Travel Host to Present at Chowdermonth Closing Ceremonies
- Sweet Springs Sanitarium in WV Participating in World's Largest Ghost Hunt 2021
- Call Experts Ranked Best BPO Service in Charlotte by Digital.com
- Offering outstanding dentistry in High Wycombe for the past 50 years!
- Mizner Country Club Steps Up Partnership With Technogym As Hub Of Education, Fitness And Wellness
- TrailMark Hosting Touch-A-Truck on Oct. 9
- Floodproofing.com Releases New Website Dedicated to Floodproof Window Systems
- New company coming out that lets you compare final expense quotes online!
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- Brownsville Tech Startup, Permittivity, Wins Global Prize Challenge
- NFT Marketplace Satoshi.Art Wows Market With $25M Pre Revenue Evaluation
- Four Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR Realtors Receive Coveted Chairman's Circle Award
- William Blunck Named Chief Operating Officer at Southeast Ventura County YMCA