Popular on eTradeWire
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' TRAGEDY ALERT! Cam & Fam YouTuber Dead at 19! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA! 428
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 248
- Visual Artist Kae Cheatham Maintains a Strong Online Presence 204
- Ashley Argota, iPOP Alum, to Star in New Comedy Thriller 'Don't Log Off' 168
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 165
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies 149
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten 140
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development 139
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence 136
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Phenylalanine Ammonia-Lyase Activity Assay Kit
- Accurate Rubber Corporation is Proud to Announce ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Nous Imaging Receives 510(k) Clearance from FDA for FIRMM Software
- Phytase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Malaria research article cites use of HemogloBind™ in reticulocyte study
- ViridisChem expands its market reach with key distribution partnership in South Korea
- How 3 companies have teamed up to get you back to "Normal Life"
- Generis Release CARA for Animal Health
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Adds New Sections and Promotes Three to VP
- Choline Oxidase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
The webinar titled ` Early Access Programs in Europe: 'A Friend or a Foe' will be conducted by educational webinars provider Xtalks and will be held on Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 11am EDT (4pm BST/UK). For more information or to register for this event, visit Early Access Programs in Europe: 'A Friend or a Foe' (https://xtalks.com/webinars/early-access-progra...).
Speakers include P4A's Sophie Schmitz, managing partner and Akshay Kumar, partner. Luke Robinson, General Manager, UK, Ireland and Nordics & head of EU marketing at BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc will provide the biotech industry perspective at the discussion.
In the EU, Early Access Programs enable patients to access therapies pre-commercialisation for diseases with high unmet need. Known as 'Expanded Access Programs' in the US, these initiatives allow for orphan drugs to be made available to patients with rare diseases before they've been formally approved by regulators.
More on eTradeWire News
- Visual Thrive Launches Video Series With RI Small Businesses Navigating COVID-19
- EZClaim Launches Its New Payment Processing Feature, EZClaimPay
- Redeemable Tax Deed Investing Workshop With The Tax Lien Lady on October 18, 2020
- Dynatrace announces new Partner Competency Program
- Alpine Air Products — Your One-Stop-Shop For All Your Indoor Air Purification Needs
While these programs can offer numerous benefits to patients, physicians and manufacturers, decisions made during their set-up can have downstream implications for access and commercialisation potential after marketing authorization.
Through a mix of case examples and direct experiences, the webinar will highlight insights into decisions made during program design, set-up, and ongoing implementation. Importantly, the speakers will recommend key considerations for manufacturers to aid the design of their Early Access Program Strategy and associated implementation plans for Europe to optimise success with future launches.
Discussing the key reasons for biotechs to attend this webinar, Akshay Kumar said: "It will help companies to make an informed decision of when is it appropriate to pursue an EAP in Europe. Also it will help them identify the key considerations that go in to EAP strategy definition and/or implementation planning with a view to optimize commercial outcomes when the drug receives marketing authorization."
Manufacturers should attend this webinar to:
More on eTradeWire News
- Top Travel Humor Book French Like Moi: A Midwesterner in Paris Moves to Second Printing
- NAPA Names Two Ascensus Regional Vice Presidents to 2020 100 Top Defined Contribution (DC) Wholesale
- Independent Presidential Candidate visits African American youth organization while in Philadelphia
- Criminal Defense Attorney Daniel T. Geherin Discusses "Probable Cause Conference" in Michigan
- Feature Florida Partnerships launches "Create it Here!"
Make informed strategic choices on EAPs
Avoid expensive mistakes
Optimize uptake post-launch
Partners4Access are experts in orphan drug, cell and gene therapy access, partnering with the biotechnology industry to support launches worldwide. Our services focus on five key areas: orphan drugs pricing and market access strategy; bespoke access roadmap; rare disease foresights; evidence mitigation solutions; access team excellence.
For more information, please visit P4A's website: www.partners4access.com or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Xtalks visit http://xtalks.com
For information about hosting a webinar visit http://xtalks.com/why-host-a-webinar/
- Patton Announces the World's Smallest, Lowest-Cost eSBC for SoHo and SME
- TVS Frontier Network Adds Classic Color Westerns to the Daily Schedule on Watch Your.TV
- Evangelist and Author Rennee' Hubb launches Inspiring 2 Live
- Demand for Blockchain Technology in Healthcare Predicted to be Highest in Europe
- Fat Boii and DNB Entertainment Join the 1017 Records Family via 1017 Brick Squad
- ConserWater Announces the Launch of O2C Marketplace!
- What to Wear: Meet Your Idol Lil Miquela in Bar-- Jurllyshe
- Tulsa Avon - The Look Good Feel Good Store!
- Call for Submissions: Black Artists Submit Your Work for 'Love is War' Exhibit
- My Story, My Choice: Overcoming
- Experience The Canine Creations of "Dog Artist" Skip Hartzell
- Adding Personal Injury Protection To Your Auto Insurance
- Senses Vegan Comfort Food is Creating Culinary Excellence in Norfolk...one vegan dish at a time
- QUByte Connect 2020 - Digital Event by QUByte Interactive
- Black Entrepreneur Rafiq Wadi Launches "Ticket To Destiny" App Franchise Opportunity & Auction
- Historic State Theatre Brings Stevie Nicks to Boyertown, Pennsylvania
- How Janitorial Services Can Elevate Any Business
- Professional Background Screening Association Announces 2020-21 Board and Council Leadership
- Blaqq Production Wins Their First Award for their First Project
- AUA, CIMT Forge Agreement Creating Med School Pathway for Canadian Students