Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business - 102
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Fly Direct to Cozumel with Mexico's Best Beaches
- Family Focus Inc. starts 'Beds for Kids' initiative to raise money and provide beds for kids
- APIDM Launches New Digital Credentialing Initiative with Credly
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
Similar on eTradeWire
- ACN Inc. Reaches Agreement for the Purchase of Assets of Kynect Ltd
- The Bold New Website of a Miami Creative Agency Leaves No Room for Uncertainty
- Kymera's Parent Company Mailtropolis to Launch New Transactional Mail Service
- BIGdeal Marketing Solutions LLC Offers Comprehensive Local SEO Strategy Meetings to Help Businesses
- Nowsite Marketing NERDS Take Over Houston TX June 26th - NERDstock Promises To Be The Biggest Yet!
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- ActivePipe empowering brokerages to stay relevant
- "Travel Mindset Survey" Aims to Give Marketers an Edge
- MSG's Nick Suino Shares Marketing Tips
- Relevate Health Group and Arteric Hires New Head of Strategy
The former radio broadcaster who's based in the county and has spent more than two decades being heard on Oxfordshire radio, including JACK fm, got the idea after helping Thames Valley businesses with launching their own shows.
The Oxfordshire focused audio programme can be automatically downloaded to listeners' devices and listened to at their convenience. It will feature people from around the area, with content that's relevant to Oxford and its neighboring towns and cities.
Former national radio broadcaster Neal Veglio says: "We used to have radio shows which covered the local issues. In recent years, the conversation has just been gradually squeezed further and further back towards the two minute news bulletins", he said.
"And even when the stations are attempting to be even remotely local, all they're doing is delivering the news, not encouraging discussion"
More on eTradeWire News
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
Companies that work with Podknows Productions have the opportunity to reach their customers in a dynamic new way, with the brand messages being sent to them in a friendlier and less 'salesy' way.
Officially Oxfordshire and Beyond will be a weekly show, with different guests and topics each episode.
Although a short mini episode has already been released, featuring Abingdon-based charity Against Breast Cancer, the first official show is due for publication this weekend, and can be downloaded at https://officiallyoxfordshire.studio/podcast
Creator Podknows Productions is encouraging participation from listeners, and you can get involved via the show's Facebook group. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/678303629772190/)
"Officially Oxfordshire and Beyond" is a new show from podcast network Podknows Productions (http://www.podknowsproductions.com/), based near Didcot, from multi award nominated podcaster Neal Veglio.
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks
- Announcing the launch of Where's Indy in the Middle East, an AI-powered VR escape room
- New Music from Miss Kristin and Big Fuss Records Coming August 2021
- Summit Sotheby's International Realty Recognized in 2021 "The Thousand" and "America's Best"
- Black Complex Louisville hosts a Juneteenth Festival featuring over 30 Black owned businesses
- Mary's Center and Briya PCS Celebrate Three Awards from 2021 Top Workplaces
- The 8 Greatest Race Tracks in the World and Why They Are So Great
- "No Mas" - Latin Podcast Awards Shuts Down
- CJV Real Estate Has a New 5 Bedroom Listing in Denver, CO 80207
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #KAREEM'Spicy' "Fight The Power" JUNETEENTH! The History Channel! Spicy' NBA
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' JAMAAL AL-DIN corrects FOX5 ATL's Type O of Kareem's Name! #KAJ33'Spicy' NBA
- Savings Bank of Danbury Foundation Grant Applications for Non-Profit Organizations Now Available
- Zane Lamprey's 'Laughs & Drafts Brewery Tour' comes to Fort Myers Brewing June 30
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Launches Hello! South Shore Project
- New Children's Book Teaches About Myers-Briggs Personality Types
- Unique Woman's Coalition Receives Grant of $10,000.00 from AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- MysticWendy.com, Purveyor of Psychic Phenomena, Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
- Used 2014 Honda Civic Information Page
- iPOP Alum Karrie Martin acquires Rights to 'That Boy' Book Series
- FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION: iPOP Alumni Madelaine Petsch to Join Emma Roberts in New Rom-Com