Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 242
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 193
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 178
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 175
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 168
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 163
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 135
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 120
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 107
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event
Similar on eTradeWire
- AVANTE Introduces Positive Train Control System with Total Visibility
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results and Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Richard Hawkins Joins Triad Financial Services as SVP of Loan Servicing
- Invision Security Group Partners with Software House
- Meet CNet Training at NECA19 in Las Vegas
- SKY Telecom Launches New Business Continuity Disaster Restoration Service
- Queen West Physiotherapy and Acupuncture Celebrates One Year of Receiving Text Messages
- ONE STOP Taxes Introduces the OST LIVE Conference to Help Entrepreneurs Fund their Dreams
- FindBullionPrices.com Tracks Online Dealer Prices for American Silver Eagle Coins
- WorldAware Expands Team with Top Public Food Safety Expert
The 2019 OWI Top 100 represents pioneers, innovators, and visionaries who are working to advance inclusion, improve products and services, keep personal data safe, and protect privacy.
The list ranges from individual entrepreneurs to members of large organizations and covers both public sector and not-for-profit industry advocates.
The Top 100 highlights:
● Leading identity authorities from around the world — including Apple CEO, Tim Cook, U.S. Senator Ron Wyden, and Infosys founder, Nandan Nilekani — from across a wide array of industries, including regtech, fintech & payments, telecommunications, financial services, digital identity, Trust & Safety, privacy professionals, and more.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wintress Patrice - IAWP Life Coaching has a new home
- Colorado Authors Hall of Fame Launches
- Social Justice Sunday: Jobs, Justice & Education
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and the Future of Monetary Policy
- Afghanistan peace talks with Taliban failed under Khalilzad since 2018
● Over 10 experts appearing at OWI's KNOW 2019 Conference in Las Vegas, March 24-27.
With the 2019 OWI 100 list in the books, insiders can begin looking forward to the 2020 nomination process starting December 2019. To get involved, visit oneworldidentity.com or follow @1worldidentity on Twitter.
OWI is a market intelligence and strategy firm focused on identity, trust, and the data economy. We help business leaders, governments, and investors stay ahead of market trends so they can build sustainable, forward-looking products and strategies. We accomplish this by building community and facilitating dialogue through our events, the KNOW Identity Conference, as well as servicing the community with our educational content, news, media, independent research, and consulting.
Visit OWI at www.oneworldidentity.com for the latest in identity news, events, opinion, and research.
- PI Real Estate and Mark White Team Join Forces
- Belsito For Congress: August 24, 2019
- Student Entrepreneur Launches UK's First College-Based Vegan Festival
- XO Drip Earns a Spot on 2019 Inc. 5000 List
- Eyekon Radio Launches New Streaming Platform
- League of Women Voters of Palm Beach County Invites Residents to Five Informative Events
- Modern Guitarist Gia Jade Debuts 'Giant Steps' on August 23rd
- Dayvion Cook Partners With KLM Enterprises Services LLC to create Mastermind Global Enterprises
- Ars Musica Chorale's 55th Season with New Music Director, Brian Mummert
- NGBN.TV to Launch Connected TV Apps
- Impact Mailing Club Review | What Is Impact Mailing Club
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus to hold Open House for interested singers
- En Bloc Capsulectomy is becoming a common procedure
- ROCK Properties Announces Benefit Of Selling a House Directly To a Local Austin Real Estate Investor
- Sem Link Awarded $10,000 Stem Grant From Jack And Jill Of America Foundation
- QLAdmin Solutions Chosen to Modernize Operations for William Penn Association
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Nona's Sweets of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Kambrian Corporation Awarded Three-Year Software Contract with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Kambrian Becomes Licensed to Perform Low-Voltage Services in the States of CA, NV, WA, and FL
- Pony 4 Precious Announces Their 2020 Scholarship Program