Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 219
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 198
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 179
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 167
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 149
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 109
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tech & comms sector leaders to meet in London as M&A continues to boom
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- BEC Technologies joins Rural Wireless Association
- Everything You Need to Know to Become a Successful Forex trader
- First of its Kind Investment Book Empowers Women to Close the Gender Investing Gap
- Resecurity Shares Insights on Data Science in Cyberthreat Intelligence at Cyber Intelligence Asia
- Former Wealth-X President Marc Cohen Joins FINTRX Board Of Advisors
- LaView Security Releases Next Generation Wireless Doorbell Camera
- LaView Security Announces Another Advance In Wireless Doorbell Cameras
- Dr. Sabrina Scott, Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial Addresses The Benefits Of Asset Preservation
The 2019 OWI Top 100 represents pioneers, innovators, and visionaries who are working to advance inclusion, improve products and services, keep personal data safe, and protect privacy.
The list ranges from individual entrepreneurs to members of large organizations and covers both public sector and not-for-profit industry advocates.
The Top 100 highlights:
● Leading identity authorities from around the world — including Apple CEO, Tim Cook, U.S. Senator Ron Wyden, and Infosys founder, Nandan Nilekani — from across a wide array of industries, including regtech, fintech & payments, telecommunications, financial services, digital identity, Trust & Safety, privacy professionals, and more.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wilkinson ERA Real Estate Named Platinum Award Winner by Cartus Broker Network
- Patrick Finney of Denver Completes Cherry Creek North Condo Renovation
- GET ME FLY LA Store Launch In Hollywood on Saturday Welcomes LA Customers
- CAMCO joined the American Cancer Society's Construction vs. Cancer
- A New Approach to Highlighting the Benefits of Search Engine Optimization
- IPD Promotes Ahmed Hassan to Grow International Business Accounts
- VersaLogic shrinks server-class computers for embedded applications
● Over 10 experts appearing at OWI's KNOW 2019 Conference in Las Vegas, March 24-27.
With the 2019 OWI 100 list in the books, insiders can begin looking forward to the 2020 nomination process starting December 2019. To get involved, visit oneworldidentity.com or follow @1worldidentity on Twitter.
OWI is a market intelligence and strategy firm focused on identity, trust, and the data economy. We help business leaders, governments, and investors stay ahead of market trends so they can build sustainable, forward-looking products and strategies. We accomplish this by building community and facilitating dialogue through our events, the KNOW Identity Conference, as well as servicing the community with our educational content, news, media, independent research, and consulting.
Visit OWI at www.oneworldidentity.com for the latest in identity news, events, opinion, and research.
- IHeartMedia Afternoon Host ET Cali Trends Big On TV
- Experienced insurance law attorney Jared Elliot Stolz starts blog related to insurance industry
- Nation Enrichment Projects Donates $26,000 In KRAFT © MAC & CHEESE to Mid-South Food Bank
- STW Amps up Digitalization Portfolio with Powerful New Telematics Controller
- CPC Scientific Inc. and UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center Announce Neoantigen Peptide Collaboration
- SAG Discrimination Lawsuit Settled
- Beanfields Showcases Five New Bold Chip Flavors at Expo West
- Impact Web Solutions 20 Year Anniversary
- Masquerade Ball Benefiting Children's Hospital of Colorado
- PCX, INC. welcomes Stanley Black & Decker to the rare ranks of Silver Supplier Awardee
- Truxx Announces Tips for Drivers Program
- Premier CEO Pete McConney Receives Urban League's Prestigious "Journey Award"
- New On-Site Seminars Coach Business Leaders in Mitigating the Hidden Costs of Grieving Employees
- Local Performers Celebrate Int'l Women's Month
- Dwayne Reece Earns Buyer Agent of the Year Honors at Linda Craft & Team, Realtors® for 2018
- Oliver Sean Hits iTunes Top 10 in the United Kingdom after Headlining the 10th WOA International Music Festival
- Andrew Truesdale Earns Agent of the Year Honors at Linda Craft & Team, Realtors® for 2018
- Used 2014 Honda Civic for Sale in Toronto (GTA)
- NuAxon Bioscience Welcomes Advisory Board Member!
- Online /Print Magazine wants you!