Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 386
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 186
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rachele Royale Featured on the Movie Soundtrack ½ New Year released on Comedy Dynamics Network Scr
- The Latest in In Vogue Women's Accessories
- Announcing Made for You Suite of Modules
- eden & zoe Announces 'Remember When' 2019 Fall/Winter Collection
- New Launch of Portable Jewelry Display Tables & Counters
- New Must-Have Designer Jewelry: Say Hello To This Distinctive, Edgy and Boho-Chic Fall/Winter Collection
- Fashion: ANTORINI enters the fashion world – an achievement celebrated across the globe
- Uply Media, Inc Releases SportsBets.Zil Merch On Amazon For Prime Delivery
- SHELL: Clothing Used To Shield Overly Confident Individuals
- 2two5™ Appointed Agency of Record for LightRX®
On Saturday, August 3rd, attendees will enjoy workshops and interact and network with industry experts in business, fashion design, garment manufacturing, suppliers, and buyers from major department stores from across the country. They will also gain advice and guidance from industry leaders and experts on 'How to Launch A Fashion Line.' "This conference is for fashion, jewelry, handbags, footwear, accessories, and costume designers," said Banks.
Workshops include top-notch panelists from fashion, business, finance, and law. This year's panelists include Attorney Irene Y. Lee (Law Office of Russ August & Kabat), Brandon Thrasher (The Thrasher Group), TJ Walker (Cross Colours Clothing, TJ Walker Enterprises & Black Design Collective), Jonathon Santos & Medin Gebrezgier (The Santos Media Group, LLC.), and Joseph Park (ABC Sewing).
More on eTradeWire News
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Michael Szymanski Earns NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource® Certification
- Otter Learning Expands Childcare Presence in Orlando
- International Grief Institute Advisory Board Member Announced
Following the conference, an after-party concert will feature Rapper Bumpman (Lifetime's Little Women: Atlanta), Active The Great (Rapper), Maserati Jay (Rapper), and many others.
On Sunday, August 4th, the Breaking Barriers Awards Gala will present awards to those who have broken barriers in the fashion industry, hosted by Obba Babatunde' (Actor, Producer, Director). The honorees include Ruth Carter (Academy Award Winning Costume Designer "Black Panther"), Beverly Johnson (Supermodel, Actress, & Businesswoman), and Carl Jones & TJ Walker (Founders of Cross Colours Clothing Line).
This year's event sponsors include ABC Sewing Machine, D-Zyn Elements, SewVac Ltd., and Stormyweather Banks. Additional sponsors to be announced.
** 2019 Launching A Fashion Line Conference and Breaking Barriers Awards Gala was originally slated for July 19, 2019 at the Carson Community Center. **
Launching A Fashion Line Conference Details & Pricing:
8:00 am – Registration
10:00 am – Conference
7:30 pm – After Party Concert
$250 – Conference All Day Pass (email email@example.com for a 20% discount with code)
$99 – Conference All Day Student Pass
$65 – After Party Access Only
$40 – Access Only to Suppliers and Designer Products
Breaking Barriers Awards Gala Details & Pricing:
10:00 am – Red Carpet Arrivals
12:00 pm – Awards Gala
More on eTradeWire News
- The Survival Sign Publishes New Facebook Business Page
- Ben Byron Davis of Red Dead Redemption II joins The Grindhouse Radio
- Jared Goff to Donate $1,000 per Touchdown to Support California Strong
- Steeves and Associates Invited to Attend Microsoft Identity-Driven Security Airlift Event
- Children's Services Foundation of SWFL makes first grants to help fill service gaps
2:00 pm – Fashion Show
$65 – Awards Gala & Fashion Show
$50 – Fashion Show Access Only
To purchase tickets to the Launching A Fashion Line Conference and the Breaking Barriers Awards Gala, please visit www.StormyweatherBanks.com.
VENDOR BOOTHS CONTACT: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 562-461-8555.
EXHIBITOR & DESIGNER SHOWCASE CONTACT: Please contact email@example.com or call 562-461-8555.
SPONSORSHIP CONTACT: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FASHION INDUSTRY BLACK BOOK (F.I.B.B.) VENDOR DIRECTORY: To be included in this directory, please email email@example.com.
FOR ALL MEDIA RELATED REQUESTS CONTACT: Deborah Griffin, Publicist by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT STORMYWEATHER BANKS
For over 20 years, Stormywather Banks has been a respected award-winning wedding dress designer, fashion designer, business owner, and educator based out of Los Angeles, California. She has been a fashion design instructor at Cerritos College, Omaha Metropolitan Junior College, and Bellevue Junior College. Stormyweather currently operates a small boutique in the City of Bellflower. The 1400-square-foot boutique carries a beautiful blend of high fashion items, jewelry, handbags, accessories, footwear, jackets, and edgy apparel. In addition, the boutique provides alteration services as well as custom designs and consultation on making the perfect prom dress and wedding dress. For more information, visit www.stormyweatherbanks.com
- We The Creative develops three 2018 Year In Review reports for City of Long Beach
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
- Aron Blue Tells the Truth About Mermaids
- Cat Tree Plus: Charming Cat Trees and Other Supplies
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Havana, Cuba and improve the lives of the Cuban people
- Odd-On Industries Brings Much Needed Fun to the Smart Speaker Market
- Greasezilla Selected to be the FOG Separation Technology for Danbury Wastewater Treatment Center
- REV•1 Engineering® Takes Early Phase Medical Device Development To The Next Level
- Eliminate The Unnecessary So That The Necessary May Scat
- WWI Paris Comes To Life In The Little Palace
- Billerica-based Tint King Provides Info Regarding Hiring Commercial Window Tinting Companies
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards
- Detroit Non-Profits Partner with Local Agency to Support Small Business Growth
- About iRemodel Home Renovations
- Berea BioVentures Announces Collaboration with CMPlus, Inc. To Match Life Science Companies
- Madisonville, KY Pennyrile Technologies Provides an All-in-One Managed IT Solutions
- Texas A&M University and VetNOW Create First Veterinary Telemedicine Program
- Sacred Heart School to hold annual Golf Tournament
- iRemodel Home Renovations and Improvement
- Anytime Fitness College Parkway Raises $6K with 9/11 Push-Up Challenge Benefit