Popular on eTradeWire
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 800
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 547
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 165
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels 112
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- We now stock HP Pavilion 15-CK Laptop Parts
- Introducing Noy Marom, "Follow Your Bliss"
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
Similar on eTradeWire
- Lila Nikole Collection Launches Free Spirit At Swimmiami
- The Handbags for the Summer | Hgbagsonline
- Humanize My Hoodie. It's A Movement. It's A Culture!
- Doc Cotton Launches Marketplace for Sustainable Fashion
- MERGE4 Introduces Collection of No Show Socks
- Diner en Blanc Richmond - The Tradition Continues
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- Diamond Bridal Gallery Celebrates Success Offering Custom Made Wedding Dresses
- Star Launches New Tool for Branding Made Simple
- Garment Saver Previews Its Back-To-School Clothing For Toddlers & Kids
On Saturday, August 3rd, attendees will enjoy workshops and interact and network with industry experts in business, fashion design, garment manufacturing, suppliers, and buyers from major department stores from across the country. They will also gain advice and guidance from industry leaders and experts on 'How to Launch A Fashion Line.' "This conference is for fashion, jewelry, handbags, footwear, accessories, and costume designers," said Banks.
Workshops include top-notch panelists from fashion, business, finance, and law. This year's panelists include Attorney Irene Y. Lee (Law Office of Russ August & Kabat), Brandon Thrasher (The Thrasher Group), TJ Walker (Cross Colours Clothing, TJ Walker Enterprises & Black Design Collective), Jonathon Santos & Medin Gebrezgier (The Santos Media Group, LLC.), and Joseph Park (ABC Sewing).
More on eTradeWire News
- Doggy Delight Beds: Premium Dog Supplies and Accessories for Happy Pups!
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Luna Energy Partner's Multi-Warehouse Lighting Retrofit Project
- Your Fishing Fun: Discover Essential Fishing Gear for Memorable Fishing Adventures
- SunTech Drive Announces Nomination for Colorado Companies to Watch Award
Following the conference, an after-party concert will feature Rapper Bumpman (Lifetime's Little Women: Atlanta), Active The Great (Rapper), Maserati Jay (Rapper), and many others.
On Sunday, August 4th, the Breaking Barriers Awards Gala will present awards to those who have broken barriers in the fashion industry, hosted by Obba Babatunde' (Actor, Producer, Director). The honorees include Ruth Carter (Academy Award Winning Costume Designer "Black Panther"), Beverly Johnson (Supermodel, Actress, & Businesswoman), and Carl Jones & TJ Walker (Founders of Cross Colours Clothing Line).
This year's event sponsors include ABC Sewing Machine, D-Zyn Elements, SewVac Ltd., and Stormyweather Banks. Additional sponsors to be announced.
** 2019 Launching A Fashion Line Conference and Breaking Barriers Awards Gala was originally slated for July 19, 2019 at the Carson Community Center. **
Launching A Fashion Line Conference Details & Pricing:
8:00 am – Registration
10:00 am – Conference
7:30 pm – After Party Concert
$250 – Conference All Day Pass (email firstname.lastname@example.org for a 20% discount with code)
$99 – Conference All Day Student Pass
$65 – After Party Access Only
$40 – Access Only to Suppliers and Designer Products
Breaking Barriers Awards Gala Details & Pricing:
10:00 am – Red Carpet Arrivals
12:00 pm – Awards Gala
More on eTradeWire News
- Owens & Brigham Teams with Luna Energy Partners for Massive Energy Savings
- Lipman Family Farms hosts 8th annual Backpack Giveaway
- Mike's Campout: Products to Prepare for Your Next Adventure
- Top Doctor- Dr. Sasha Haberle of Metrolina Dermatology
- Vic Datta is Recognized as an NACD Governance Fellow
2:00 pm – Fashion Show
$65 – Awards Gala & Fashion Show
$50 – Fashion Show Access Only
To purchase tickets to the Launching A Fashion Line Conference and the Breaking Barriers Awards Gala, please visit www.StormyweatherBanks.com.
VENDOR BOOTHS CONTACT: Please contact email@example.com or call 562-461-8555.
EXHIBITOR & DESIGNER SHOWCASE CONTACT: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 562-461-8555.
SPONSORSHIP CONTACT: Please email email@example.com.
FASHION INDUSTRY BLACK BOOK (F.I.B.B.) VENDOR DIRECTORY: To be included in this directory, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR ALL MEDIA RELATED REQUESTS CONTACT: Deborah Griffin, Publicist by email at email@example.com.
ABOUT STORMYWEATHER BANKS
For over 20 years, Stormywather Banks has been a respected award-winning wedding dress designer, fashion designer, business owner, and educator based out of Los Angeles, California. She has been a fashion design instructor at Cerritos College, Omaha Metropolitan Junior College, and Bellevue Junior College. Stormyweather currently operates a small boutique in the City of Bellflower. The 1400-square-foot boutique carries a beautiful blend of high fashion items, jewelry, handbags, accessories, footwear, jackets, and edgy apparel. In addition, the boutique provides alteration services as well as custom designs and consultation on making the perfect prom dress and wedding dress. For more information, visit www.stormyweatherbanks.com
- Pavese Law Firm partners recognized as Florida Trend's 2019 Legal Elite
- Trucker Huss Director Freeman Levinrad Named President of NIPA San Francisco Chapter
- Adjustable High-Speed Acquisition for Test and Simulation
- bisco Announces Authorization for Advanced Thermal Solutions
- Reggae Report Publisher Releases "Reggae Trilogy Vol. 1: 200+ 80s & 90s Artist Headshots"
- Omnichain Recognized on Supply & Demand Chain Executive's Top 100 Supply Chain Projects List
- LARC Aiming for Ability Clay Shooting Tournament Raises $14,000
- Las Vegas Latino Bar Association Plans ¡Andale! 5K to Help Equalize Law School Admissions
- Holli Bryant Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Evolve IP Revolutionizes DaaS Delivery with High Security, Flexibility and User Experience
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on Hawkeye Gold and Diamond, Inc. (V:HAWK)
- Rosario Central USA Earns Promotion to UPSL Division I Florida Central Division
- Home Renovation and Improvement
- The Dieringer Research Group Named One of Wisconsin's Fastest Growing Firms
- Cookie & Milk: A Scientifically Stunt-tastic Sisterhood
- Orange Effect Foundation Expands with Addition of New Board Members
- The Las Vegas Latino Bar Association fundraises to equalize law school
- Long Island School of Rock Students to Perform at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland on Tuesday
- The Buzzards of the Buttery Inn
- Who is Cyril Grayson? An Intimate Look Inside the Life of Saints New Wide Receiver