Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 670
- Beverly Hills PR Firm Signs 'Deeper Than Music Radio' Now Streaming on iHeartRadio 648
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 257
- RamLal RamChandra India Ltd. Announces the launch its new Brand Name ShiBui BAGS Backpack 222
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 221
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 221
- CEO Joseph Collins On A Mission To Inspire Future Media Moguls 204
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 200
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 197
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 190
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Cinedapt Revitalizes the Entertainment Industry to End Piracy with Personalized Films
- LDJ Capital signs DREAM CHAIN MOU with Dream Global Partners
- New Blog to Provide Tax Income and Advice Tailored to Affluent Retirees
- The State Bank of Geneva Celebrates 115 Years as Fox Valley Community Bank
- Africa House Launches in NY, Aims to Showcase Africa's Voices and Innovation
- Olyvia Kwok: Success in art collecting – essential attributes and knowledge
- Trinity Investments Limited – Trump Goes Ahead with Further Tariffs on China
- Knight Bridge Investment Consultants Limited – US Applies New Tariffs on China Next Week
- Giftapart, an ecommerce startup, exhibiting at Web Summit
- 2018 Equities Update – Risks and Opportunities
David Drake, LDJ Capital Chairman, will be one of this event's speakers. More recently, David Drake is also seen as a leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He saw the value of digital assets when it was yet unpopular. It all started in 2011 when Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs. He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICOs. Previously, he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.
He says, "I am looking forward to taking part in this global effort of giving the people the opportunity to learn more about blockchain technology through events like this, the Blockchain Expo. With the major firms and corporations exploring blockchain technology and its applications, I am very excited to see how things will unfold for the blockchain and crypto space in the coming years."
The two-day event features exhibitions from partners and delegates, interactive panel discussions, keynote speeches from the speakers and delegates, and discussions on solution-based case studies. The tracks for Day 1 include ICO and cryptofinance strategies, blockchain for enterprise, blockchain for business, and developing blockchain apps. The tracks for Day 2 include transforming the financial services, blockchain for enterprise, blockchain technologies as well as ICO and token investments.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pass Your Salesforce Exam With ExamsBoss
- Pacific Petroleum Announces its Participation in Capricorn's Gala Dinner and Trade Show
- Fauntelle Carrillo Hired as Account Executive at Cavignac & Associates
- New Storybook Helps Fathers Carve Out Reading Ritual With Their Child
- Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase (FAAH) Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Dherbs Teams Up With Pure Green For New 3-Day Juice Cleanse
- Sky Series at Sterling Acres Grand Opens September 29
The Blockchain Awards 2018, dubbed The Blocks, and the official networking party will be held after the expo event on June 27, 2018. There will be networking breaks in between the panel discussions and exhibition and there are also networking opportunities for the attendees after the event.
Together with David Drake here are some of the speakers at this expo:
Arnaud Le Hors, Senior Technical Staff Member Web and Blockchain Open Technologies, IBM
Boris Spremo, Operations Director Blockchain Innovation, BNY Mellon
Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, Hyperledger
David Lu, Venture Partner, Virgil Capital
Igor Erker, Director, Columbus Capital
Logan Ryan Golema, CTO, Hercules SEZC
Maria van Duijvenbode, Senior Manager - Financial Services, Deloitte
Noelle Acheson, Media Producer, CoinDesk
Richard Crook, Head of Emerging Technology, The Royal Bank of Scotland
Tanya Stephens, Senior Innovation Manager, Procter & Gamble
The diamond sponsor of the expo is HEdpAY while IBM and Stratis are the platinum sponsors of the event. Integrated Green Energy (IGE) Solutions is the green sponsor, eToro is the bar sponsor, and Bezant, LendLedger, #MetaHash, New Alchemy, and Soluna are the track sponsors of the event. Some of the event's gold sponsors include Aurora, Azhos, BLABBER, Crowd Machine, Deribit, FarmaTrust, FinanceMalta, Hercules, MillionCoin, Momentum, Optherium, and Project Partners Management. The silver sponsors of the event are Abacus, Ambrosus, Chaintech, elastos, Fibonatix, KryptoPal, LGO Markets, Loyakk, MiraLab, REMME, Spectiv, Xstar.io, and Zuber Lawler & Del Duca LLP. Some of the bronze sponsors of the event include Aico Smart Agency, Altcoinomy, Biteum, Goldmint, Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX), Humanscape, Kinesis, Tokenview.com, Ubex, University of Nicosia, and Universal Reward Protocol. Some of the event's ICO sponsors are Arianee, Attrace, BitSong, Criptohub, Currency of the Internet (COTI), CyberVein, Gaimin.io, ICOBazaar, Pithagoras.io, Value Protocol, and VERA. The networking party sponsor of the expo is Coinweb while XcelTrip is the expo's lanyard sponsor. Some of the expo's media partners include CoinDesk, Coinfox, Coininfoline.com, CoinMarketPlus, CoinStaker, Cointelegraph, DC Forecasts, FinTech Weekly, Huobi News, IOT Tech News, MarketingTech, The Soho Loft Media Group, and Tokeny. PR Underground is the official PR partner of the expo.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mobile Inventory System for Seafood Wholesalers, Processors, Distributors, Importers, Exporters
- New NEVERQUIT Elevated Merino Socks Support Your Endeavours with their Advanced Cushioning System
- All lots have a $10 starting bid in Converse Auctions' online-only East Meets West sale, October 5th
- Gresh and Berk ExhaustNotes Website Launched
- Preeminent Chicago Matrimonial Attorney Arthur Kallow Keynotes Legal Seminar Series
- Confronting Inequality in Film by Creating a New Platform
- Harris Tea Company Announces Agreement with Redco Foods for the Red Rose® and Salada® Tea Brands
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital (http://ldjcapital.com/) is a multi-family office that invests and manages investments for partners and clients in the areas of hospitality, real estate, energy, pharma, tech, telecom, mobile, entertainment, media, publishing, advertising, compliance services, aerospace, shipping & transportation, and more recently digital assets, such as cryptocurrency and blockchain firms through ICOs.
LDJ Cayman is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. To seed upcoming ICOs, partner Middle Market Credit also provides corporate market bridge financing.
The firm is involved in Asset Management, Equity Financing and Debt Financing and Placement, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Partnering and Strategic Alliances, Restructuring and Workouts, Startups and Management, and Alternative Finance Strategies.
LDJ Capital has 3 subsidiaries:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Hedge Fund, LDJ Media Fund, LDJ Capital Advisory, and LDJ Capital Investment Bank.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications: The Soho Loft News, Family Offices Today, and Times Realty News.
- BBIG Records introduce Kon Gotti and Chy Lee - the inventors of Liquid Trap
- Bloomington Addiction Treatment Agenda Pushed by Group
- Multilingual Transcription Company to lead the business world
- JNN Group Announces Acceptance as CMMI Institute Partner
- AverickMedia Announced the Release of over 37 Million Business Mailing Lists with Updated details
- WorkPlay401(k) launches CRM for 401(k) advisors
- LeakTronics and ACSPI Introduce Online Swimming Pool Inspection Certification and Training
- FIFI hosts the largest F&B delegations from the land of Turks
- Learning at Wagner virtual school
- Tax Incentive Program to Strengthen Oxford Economy
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes FGCU Alumni Jarred Duke to Business Litigation Department
- InfinityQS Bolsters Global Partner Program with the Addition of Tata Consultancy Services
- Benefits of video remote interpreting
- Nancy Payne Named Director of Business Development of CheckpointID
- ESET Security Days arrive in Dubai
- How Transparency Increasingly Impacts Food Retail Purchases
- New Doctor of Behavioral Health Admissions Applicant Resources Available
- Digital Media Solutions to Get in the Game with "EndZone Madness" Activation as a Gold Sponsor of 2018 LeadsCon Connect to Convert
- TriboFilm Research Inc. Announces Phase 2 SBIR Grant Award from The National Institutes of Health under Award Number R44EY024461
- Multilingual website content for global business