Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 191
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 173
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 161
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 146
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Mirage 8524 DLZ Bar LE Takes 2019 Innovation Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- Securitize Partners with C Block Capital to Bridge Traditional and Digital Capital Markets in China
- XOV opens its doors to Asia and partners with ABCC Exchange
- Long-term results with the Tat vaccine point to a new approach for a functional cure of HIV
- G&D Media Releases Brand New Hardcover "The Science of Influence" from Bestselling Author Brian Tracy
- Phinge Seeks to Launch an IPO for its Future Rewards-Based OS, Social Media Platforms & Mobile Hardware to Disrupt Apple, Google, Facebook & Big Tech
- BREAK UP! WITH YOUR RENTAL: The Professional Woman's Guide To Building Wealth Through Real Estate
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client, Sarah Dusek, On Growth and Investment
- Silicon Valley Blockchain Company Harmony Announces Partnership Registrations
- A Bright and Positive Future for Hemel Hempstead
- Accelerate Appoints Thomas J. Simons To Board Of Directors
David Drake, LDJ Capital Chairman, will be one of this event's speakers. More recently, David Drake is also seen as a leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He saw the value of digital assets when it was yet unpopular. It all started in 2011 when Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs. He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICOs. Previously, he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.
He says, "I am looking forward to taking part in this global effort of giving the people the opportunity to learn more about blockchain technology through events like this, the Blockchain Expo. With the major firms and corporations exploring blockchain technology and its applications, I am very excited to see how things will unfold for the blockchain and crypto space in the coming years."
The two-day event features exhibitions from partners and delegates, interactive panel discussions, keynote speeches from the speakers and delegates, and discussions on solution-based case studies. The tracks for Day 1 include ICO and cryptofinance strategies, blockchain for enterprise, blockchain for business, and developing blockchain apps. The tracks for Day 2 include transforming the financial services, blockchain for enterprise, blockchain technologies as well as ICO and token investments.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains Why Driving With Out-of-State Auto Insurance Is A Bad Idea
- Online Agency Publishes Comprehensive Overview of SEO in 2019
- New Models Grand Open from The Monarch Collection at Mosaic in Fort Collins on March 2 and March 3
- MFI Recovery Center Announces Spring Alumni Event
- Film about Forgotten Space Artist Honored with Best Documentary Award at the 44th Boston Sci-Fi Fest
- Leading Tattoo Removal Clinic in Atlanta Now Uses PRO-NOX
- Southeast Ventura County YMCA Kicks Off Its Annual Support Campaign
The Blockchain Awards 2018, dubbed The Blocks, and the official networking party will be held after the expo event on June 27, 2018. There will be networking breaks in between the panel discussions and exhibition and there are also networking opportunities for the attendees after the event.
Together with David Drake here are some of the speakers at this expo:
Arnaud Le Hors, Senior Technical Staff Member Web and Blockchain Open Technologies, IBM
Boris Spremo, Operations Director Blockchain Innovation, BNY Mellon
Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, Hyperledger
David Lu, Venture Partner, Virgil Capital
Igor Erker, Director, Columbus Capital
Logan Ryan Golema, CTO, Hercules SEZC
Maria van Duijvenbode, Senior Manager - Financial Services, Deloitte
Noelle Acheson, Media Producer, CoinDesk
Richard Crook, Head of Emerging Technology, The Royal Bank of Scotland
Tanya Stephens, Senior Innovation Manager, Procter & Gamble
The diamond sponsor of the expo is HEdpAY while IBM and Stratis are the platinum sponsors of the event. Integrated Green Energy (IGE) Solutions is the green sponsor, eToro is the bar sponsor, and Bezant, LendLedger, #MetaHash, New Alchemy, and Soluna are the track sponsors of the event. Some of the event's gold sponsors include Aurora, Azhos, BLABBER, Crowd Machine, Deribit, FarmaTrust, FinanceMalta, Hercules, MillionCoin, Momentum, Optherium, and Project Partners Management. The silver sponsors of the event are Abacus, Ambrosus, Chaintech, elastos, Fibonatix, KryptoPal, LGO Markets, Loyakk, MiraLab, REMME, Spectiv, Xstar.io, and Zuber Lawler & Del Duca LLP. Some of the bronze sponsors of the event include Aico Smart Agency, Altcoinomy, Biteum, Goldmint, Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX), Humanscape, Kinesis, Tokenview.com, Ubex, University of Nicosia, and Universal Reward Protocol. Some of the event's ICO sponsors are Arianee, Attrace, BitSong, Criptohub, Currency of the Internet (COTI), CyberVein, Gaimin.io, ICOBazaar, Pithagoras.io, Value Protocol, and VERA. The networking party sponsor of the expo is Coinweb while XcelTrip is the expo's lanyard sponsor. Some of the expo's media partners include CoinDesk, Coinfox, Coininfoline.com, CoinMarketPlus, CoinStaker, Cointelegraph, DC Forecasts, FinTech Weekly, Huobi News, IOT Tech News, MarketingTech, The Soho Loft Media Group, and Tokeny. PR Underground is the official PR partner of the expo.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nationally touring Beatles tribute band comes to Sweetwater Music Hall on April 28
- MC Companies Receives Multiple Nominations At 2019 Arizona Multi-housing Association Tribute Awards
- Lesley Brice, President and Partner of MC Residential LLC., Named As 2019 Chair of Autism Speaks Walk Arizona In Association with S.A.R.R.C
- DynaScan Appoints Joe Hasenzahl as Director of New Advanced Retail Solutions Division
- OutAirOdor units take out molecules that pollute in-home air
- Waveband Communications Inc. attends IWCE
- "Diálogos internos: Poesía 1982-2014" - Poetry Collection Combines Works Written Over 32 Years
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital (http://ldjcapital.com/) is a multi-family office that invests and manages investments for partners and clients in the areas of hospitality, real estate, energy, pharma, tech, telecom, mobile, entertainment, media, publishing, advertising, compliance services, aerospace, shipping & transportation, and more recently digital assets, such as cryptocurrency and blockchain firms through ICOs.
LDJ Cayman is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. To seed upcoming ICOs, partner Middle Market Credit also provides corporate market bridge financing.
The firm is involved in Asset Management, Equity Financing and Debt Financing and Placement, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Partnering and Strategic Alliances, Restructuring and Workouts, Startups and Management, and Alternative Finance Strategies.
LDJ Capital has 3 subsidiaries:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Hedge Fund, LDJ Media Fund, LDJ Capital Advisory, and LDJ Capital Investment Bank.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications: The Soho Loft News, Family Offices Today, and Times Realty News.
- MedAware Systems to present new research at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- Smith Planning Group ranked No. 66 on 2019 University of Georgia Bulldog 100 list
- Stemology® Releases Product with Advanced Stem Cell Technology Complex
- Community Invited to Cybersecurity Presentations and Awards Reception
- Dream Finders Homes to Build Townhomes at Beacon Lake
- Q4 2018 | Fort Bend | E Fort Bend Commercial Real Estate Trends
- Monitoring Milk Deliveries with an In Transit Temperature Recorder
- The Best Microfiction Anthology Series
- Pines of Mount Lebanon names LifeStories Director
- Bio Flame Offers 30% Discount On All Fireplaces Through The Month of February!
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Acquires Terry McCue Real Estate Inc
- "Nation's Fire" Private Red Carpet Cast/Crew Screening March 18, Capitol Theater Clearwater, Fl
- Get 20% OFF Windows & Doors in February!
- Roofing Contractor near Minneapolis Discusses Winter Roof Care
- Do you need a post-accident drug test? It depends
- CSM LeadDog and Promax Bring Game Changers Networking Event to Los Angeles
- The Documentary 'I Learned It From You' Selected to Compete in 2019 Global Indian Film Festival
- Teeth grinding treatment begins with proper diagnosis
- Everyone Wins. How Shayna Pellino, Founder of Shayna Rose Interiors, Turned Negatives Into Positives
- Fabricoil® Reimagined for University of Delaware's Award-Winning iSuite