Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 438
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 212
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 209
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 184
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 174
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 157
- Sophia King, Award-winning Atlanta Author, Showcasing At Miami Book Fair November 17 and 18 107
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018 101
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Indy Uchiha Release New Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- What does the future hold for global dealmaking in telecoms?
- Over €20bn of Telecom M&A Deals shortlisted for Deal of the Year 2018
- The European Commission & Xavier Rolet lead the opening keynotes at TMT Finance World Congress 2018
- Industry leaders join university professors calling for greater access to market data
- Final article in series about technology & tax practice published by Richard Lehman, Esq
- Harding and Company – BABA – Alibaba Singles Day Sale Books over $30 Billion
- SCH Advisors – SoftBank Research Paper: SoftBank Looking to Local Retail Investors for its IPO
- Foundation Capital Partners Closing on Acquisition of First Opportunity Zone Investment
- Mobility Company EcoPrams Launch Crowdfunding Campaign
- Knight Bridge Investment Consultants Limited – Stocks Mixed in US Ahead of Midterms
David Drake, LDJ Capital Chairman, will be one of this event's speakers. More recently, David Drake is also seen as a leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He saw the value of digital assets when it was yet unpopular. It all started in 2011 when Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs. He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICOs. Previously, he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.
He says, "I am looking forward to taking part in this global effort of giving the people the opportunity to learn more about blockchain technology through events like this, the Blockchain Expo. With the major firms and corporations exploring blockchain technology and its applications, I am very excited to see how things will unfold for the blockchain and crypto space in the coming years."
The two-day event features exhibitions from partners and delegates, interactive panel discussions, keynote speeches from the speakers and delegates, and discussions on solution-based case studies. The tracks for Day 1 include ICO and cryptofinance strategies, blockchain for enterprise, blockchain for business, and developing blockchain apps. The tracks for Day 2 include transforming the financial services, blockchain for enterprise, blockchain technologies as well as ICO and token investments.
More on eTradeWire News
- "Mind to Matter" Named Best Health Book of the Year
- Miss Arab USA Inas Alawam to present the 2018 BAMA Awards in Hollywood
- Housing Relief for Camp Fire Victims at Rancho Chico Mobile Home Park
- Brian Eaton Releases New Album, Hard Bent, Out Now
- Meridian Springs Primary Care brings membership based DPC to The Woodlands
- Financial planners benefit from DomaCom and Mentor collaboration and focus on the future
- Domain Name Selection-Which Domain Name to Choose?
The Blockchain Awards 2018, dubbed The Blocks, and the official networking party will be held after the expo event on June 27, 2018. There will be networking breaks in between the panel discussions and exhibition and there are also networking opportunities for the attendees after the event.
Together with David Drake here are some of the speakers at this expo:
Arnaud Le Hors, Senior Technical Staff Member Web and Blockchain Open Technologies, IBM
Boris Spremo, Operations Director Blockchain Innovation, BNY Mellon
Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, Hyperledger
David Lu, Venture Partner, Virgil Capital
Igor Erker, Director, Columbus Capital
Logan Ryan Golema, CTO, Hercules SEZC
Maria van Duijvenbode, Senior Manager - Financial Services, Deloitte
Noelle Acheson, Media Producer, CoinDesk
Richard Crook, Head of Emerging Technology, The Royal Bank of Scotland
Tanya Stephens, Senior Innovation Manager, Procter & Gamble
The diamond sponsor of the expo is HEdpAY while IBM and Stratis are the platinum sponsors of the event. Integrated Green Energy (IGE) Solutions is the green sponsor, eToro is the bar sponsor, and Bezant, LendLedger, #MetaHash, New Alchemy, and Soluna are the track sponsors of the event. Some of the event's gold sponsors include Aurora, Azhos, BLABBER, Crowd Machine, Deribit, FarmaTrust, FinanceMalta, Hercules, MillionCoin, Momentum, Optherium, and Project Partners Management. The silver sponsors of the event are Abacus, Ambrosus, Chaintech, elastos, Fibonatix, KryptoPal, LGO Markets, Loyakk, MiraLab, REMME, Spectiv, Xstar.io, and Zuber Lawler & Del Duca LLP. Some of the bronze sponsors of the event include Aico Smart Agency, Altcoinomy, Biteum, Goldmint, Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX), Humanscape, Kinesis, Tokenview.com, Ubex, University of Nicosia, and Universal Reward Protocol. Some of the event's ICO sponsors are Arianee, Attrace, BitSong, Criptohub, Currency of the Internet (COTI), CyberVein, Gaimin.io, ICOBazaar, Pithagoras.io, Value Protocol, and VERA. The networking party sponsor of the expo is Coinweb while XcelTrip is the expo's lanyard sponsor. Some of the expo's media partners include CoinDesk, Coinfox, Coininfoline.com, CoinMarketPlus, CoinStaker, Cointelegraph, DC Forecasts, FinTech Weekly, Huobi News, IOT Tech News, MarketingTech, The Soho Loft Media Group, and Tokeny. PR Underground is the official PR partner of the expo.
More on eTradeWire News
- Local Home Cleaning Company Expands Cleaning Services into Naples Florida
- Diligent research propels a Gainsborough oil portrait study to $103,125 at Woodshed Art Auctions
- Taming Light Photography To Have Its Grandest Photo Adventure In 2019
- Clearwater Living Completes Acquisition of Welbrook Senior Living South Bay an Assisted Living & Memory Care Community
- DataSelf Corp. Announces Cloud Data Warehouse for Mid-Sized Organizations
- Project holocene endangered animal drawings opens at NTSEC, the National Taiwan Science Education Center in Taipei, Taiwan
- Last Chance to Call Boulder Pass at Dove Mountain Your Home!
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital (http://ldjcapital.com/) is a multi-family office that invests and manages investments for partners and clients in the areas of hospitality, real estate, energy, pharma, tech, telecom, mobile, entertainment, media, publishing, advertising, compliance services, aerospace, shipping & transportation, and more recently digital assets, such as cryptocurrency and blockchain firms through ICOs.
LDJ Cayman is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. To seed upcoming ICOs, partner Middle Market Credit also provides corporate market bridge financing.
The firm is involved in Asset Management, Equity Financing and Debt Financing and Placement, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Partnering and Strategic Alliances, Restructuring and Workouts, Startups and Management, and Alternative Finance Strategies.
LDJ Capital has 3 subsidiaries:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Hedge Fund, LDJ Media Fund, LDJ Capital Advisory, and LDJ Capital Investment Bank.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications: The Soho Loft News, Family Offices Today, and Times Realty News.
- 16 yr Old Singer/Songwriter/Producer Angelo David On the Rise as Next Big Pop/Alternative Star
- ZYN becomes a fully Certified B CorpTM
- Celebrate the spirit of giving at The Collection's Black Friday One Warm Coat Drive
- "The Biddeford Spies" - History Takes a Different Spin in World War II Thriller
- Cahill Contractors LLC Announces New Appointments In Leadership
- The First Ladies Of Disco To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show w/ Ron Russell Wednesday November 21, 2018
- Anchorage Community Raises Over $100,000 for Local Schools in October
- Positively People Hosts Dec. 13 DiSC® Productive Conflict Showcase with Wiley Corporation
- Sorbitol Dehydrogenase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- New Online Coworking Directory—USA
- Summer is over but your ice needs are not!
- Corl Recognized as Toronto's Best Tech Startup
- O'Dwyer Homes Celebrates 2,000th Homeowners
- Arrington Schelin a Professional Corporation Announces New Associate To The Firm
- Online Grocery Shopping for Thanksgiving Will Reach 44%
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Seattle
- Local DJ Nominated for Third Award in 2018
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Aida Haile
- Martin County Healthy Start Coalition Receives Donation of 100 Baby K'tan ® Carriers
- 14 New Child Abuse Cases Filed Against Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese