Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1374
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 329
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 296
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 180
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 113
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 103
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- Indian design firm wins international acclaim
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Digital Future invests in Let's Enhance, an image enhancement SaaS
- Alleron - Top Performing Australian Fund Manager Specialising in Australian Equities
- Is Blockchain the Future of Banking? Find out in this Singapore event
- Harding and Company – Telsa in China – Shanghai Factory Update
- Knight Bridge Investment Consultants Limited – Asia Shares Start the Week Lower, China GDP
- Financial Planners and Wealth Advisors in Ann Arbor Launch New Website
- A Solution to Eliminate Predatory Loans and Payday Lending Opens For Global Investment
- Trinity Investments Limited – Asian Markets Rebound Still Show Concerns Over Potential Trade War
- Knight Investment Limited – Announces Proposed Expansion into the UAE
- Financial Analyst Terry Sacka Probes Factors Creating Current Bull Market Cycles
David Drake, LDJ Capital Chairman, will be one of this event's speakers. More recently, David Drake is also seen as a leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency. He saw the value of digital assets when it was yet unpopular. It all started in 2011 when Drake collaborated on the JOBS Act to create new laws underlying all fundraising in the U.S. for all ICOs. He runs a $200M LDJ Cayman Fund focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. LDJ Capital Credit also offers middle market bridge financing to seed upcoming ICOs. Previously, he held a majority stake as a Managing Partner with Robert Hambrecht in an Alternative Energy Fund NewCommons Capital 2009-2010.
He says, "I am looking forward to taking part in this global effort of giving the people the opportunity to learn more about blockchain technology through events like this, the Blockchain Expo. With the major firms and corporations exploring blockchain technology and its applications, I am very excited to see how things will unfold for the blockchain and crypto space in the coming years."
The two-day event features exhibitions from partners and delegates, interactive panel discussions, keynote speeches from the speakers and delegates, and discussions on solution-based case studies. The tracks for Day 1 include ICO and cryptofinance strategies, blockchain for enterprise, blockchain for business, and developing blockchain apps. The tracks for Day 2 include transforming the financial services, blockchain for enterprise, blockchain technologies as well as ICO and token investments.
More on eTradeWire News
- Kelley Kronenberg Partner Jeffrey M. Wank Recognized as Daily Business Review On the Rise Honoree
- Drug Addiction Expert Launches 'Currency of Recovery'
- TrenData Posts Record Quarter and Completes $1.5 Million Fund Raise
- Verified First Hires Jeffrey Devers as Regional Sales Manager
- ACEC/MA announces Pare Corporation as a 2018 winner of Bronze Engineering Excellence Award
- Three Professional Comedians to Perform at SalusCare Comedy Night
- Masoba to Provide Responsive Web Design Services
The Blockchain Awards 2018, dubbed The Blocks, and the official networking party will be held after the expo event on June 27, 2018. There will be networking breaks in between the panel discussions and exhibition and there are also networking opportunities for the attendees after the event.
Together with David Drake here are some of the speakers at this expo:
Arnaud Le Hors, Senior Technical Staff Member Web and Blockchain Open Technologies, IBM
Boris Spremo, Operations Director Blockchain Innovation, BNY Mellon
Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, Hyperledger
David Lu, Venture Partner, Virgil Capital
Igor Erker, Director, Columbus Capital
Logan Ryan Golema, CTO, Hercules SEZC
Maria van Duijvenbode, Senior Manager - Financial Services, Deloitte
Noelle Acheson, Media Producer, CoinDesk
Richard Crook, Head of Emerging Technology, The Royal Bank of Scotland
Tanya Stephens, Senior Innovation Manager, Procter & Gamble
The diamond sponsor of the expo is HEdpAY while IBM and Stratis are the platinum sponsors of the event. Integrated Green Energy (IGE) Solutions is the green sponsor, eToro is the bar sponsor, and Bezant, LendLedger, #MetaHash, New Alchemy, and Soluna are the track sponsors of the event. Some of the event's gold sponsors include Aurora, Azhos, BLABBER, Crowd Machine, Deribit, FarmaTrust, FinanceMalta, Hercules, MillionCoin, Momentum, Optherium, and Project Partners Management. The silver sponsors of the event are Abacus, Ambrosus, Chaintech, elastos, Fibonatix, KryptoPal, LGO Markets, Loyakk, MiraLab, REMME, Spectiv, Xstar.io, and Zuber Lawler & Del Duca LLP. Some of the bronze sponsors of the event include Aico Smart Agency, Altcoinomy, Biteum, Goldmint, Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX), Humanscape, Kinesis, Tokenview.com, Ubex, University of Nicosia, and Universal Reward Protocol. Some of the event's ICO sponsors are Arianee, Attrace, BitSong, Criptohub, Currency of the Internet (COTI), CyberVein, Gaimin.io, ICOBazaar, Pithagoras.io, Value Protocol, and VERA. The networking party sponsor of the expo is Coinweb while XcelTrip is the expo's lanyard sponsor. Some of the expo's media partners include CoinDesk, Coinfox, Coininfoline.com, CoinMarketPlus, CoinStaker, Cointelegraph, DC Forecasts, FinTech Weekly, Huobi News, IOT Tech News, MarketingTech, The Soho Loft Media Group, and Tokeny. PR Underground is the official PR partner of the expo.
More on eTradeWire News
- Corrective Admonition for Restaurant Nose Blowers - At Amazon
- Scandinavian Spaces Introduces Audrey and Citizen Ghost by Minus Tio
- Susan G. Komen® Orange County Welcomes New 2018-19 Board Members
- Summer Adoption Event & Extended Hours at the Montville Animal Shelter
- Rebellion Research Posts Interview with Abigail Davidson
- Most Working Americans Want a Long-Term Care Benefit, But It's Generally Not Offered
- My Personal Peripheral Neuropathy Story - At Amazon
About LDJ Capital
LDJ Capital (http://ldjcapital.com/) is a multi-family office that invests and manages investments for partners and clients in the areas of hospitality, real estate, energy, pharma, tech, telecom, mobile, entertainment, media, publishing, advertising, compliance services, aerospace, shipping & transportation, and more recently digital assets, such as cryptocurrency and blockchain firms through ICOs.
LDJ Cayman is focused on cryptocurrency, mining, and ICO acquisitions. To seed upcoming ICOs, partner Middle Market Credit also provides corporate market bridge financing.
The firm is involved in Asset Management, Equity Financing and Debt Financing and Placement, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Partnering and Strategic Alliances, Restructuring and Workouts, Startups and Management, and Alternative Finance Strategies.
LDJ Capital has 3 subsidiaries:
1. LDJ Capital Group: Victoria Partners, LDJ Venture Capital, LDJ Hedge Fund, LDJ Media Fund, LDJ Capital Advisory, and LDJ Capital Investment Bank.
2. LDJ Real Estate Group: Acquisitions, Developments, and Hospitality
3. The Soho Loft Media Group: Times Impact Publications, The Soho Loft Conferences, and Victoria Global Communications. Times Impact Publications include the digital publications: The Soho Loft News, Family Offices Today, and Times Realty News.
- Digital Future invests in Let's Enhance, an image enhancement SaaS
- AveryHess, Realtors® Introduces "Coming Soon" Feature to Award-Winning averyhess.com Website
- The Fibroid Foundation Celebrates Fibroid Awareness Month With Multiple Events
- Kevin Levi is welcomed as the Newest Member of GD's Responsive Innovation Team
- THINKWARE Launches Its F200 Dash Cam
- Housing Counseling Program Receives City of Charlotte Contract and Other Grants
- Don't let the courts decide how you get to share your children after a divorce!
- Magnetic North Signs Deal with HouseFire Records, Releasing New Single in Tribute to Gord Downie
- TRW Expands Coverage By More Than 60M in VIO
- Lambert Development Announces Clark Townhomes Underway
- Nate Hendley launches book on Ron Moffatt
- Physicians Open First IV Hydration Wellness Clinic In Chicago South Loop
- Direct Federal Credit Union names Norwood High School students as scholarship recipient
- Produce on Wheels rolls out to 800+ homebound neighbors this Saturday
- Ormond Outpost to Host Robert Arrington at their Summer Bash & Yappy Hour July 21
- Something Missing on Your Workplace Wall?
- Catlett Earns the CFP® Certification
- Fablist releases first podcast, Pear Blossom, a new kind of family-friendly audio story
- International Billboard Producers Jonny Blaze & Stadic Team Up to Create Global Music with Caribbea
- Answer to President Trump Critic