Popular on eTradeWire
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Advice from cosmetic surgeon Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen - Five tips to look your best
- RUSHWORKS Introduces its PTX Model 1L at The Video Show
- Shipt Shopper home food delivery
Similar on eTradeWire
- More than just a REALTOR, Bri Peele's marketing innovates home sales in Brevard County!
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Stock Of The Year: 2019 Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT) - Strong Buy Recommendation!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Clients, Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir of TaskUs, on Winning the EY National Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Eltropy Takes Florida Credit Union Live to Enhance Communication During Mortgage Origination Proce
- New "finer dining" restaurant opens in downtown Jackson Michigan
- CANCrocodile - Contactless CAN Bus, SAE J1939, FMS, OBD-II, And SAE J1708 Reader
- 12 Days Of Holiday Deals From Irwin Naturals
- Ivanti Asset Manager Best Practice System Released
Ovation will use the capital for continued growth and improved tools for customer retention and AI. "Utah (Silicon Slopes) is an incredible market to build a global business," says Zack Oates, 3x entrepreneur and Founder & CEO. Oates came up with the idea after being frustrated at the lack of ways to communicate with local businesses while going to 47 countries and on over 1,000 dates.
Ovation recently graduated from the 500 Startups accelerator in San Francisco as part of Batch 24. Over 1,800 tech startups from around the world applied to the program and Ovation was 1 of 20 companies that were accepted. Glen Anderson, a partner at Monta Vista Capital, said "We invest in very few companies outside the San Francisco Bay Area—but Ovation has the combination of focused product, huge market, product-market fit, customer traction, and energetic team to get us excited about leading this round."
More on eTradeWire News
- Acuity listed in two Gartner reports 2019
- Letter of support to HRH The Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle from African Women Lawyers Association
- Empowerment Coach & Radio Host Shonneia M. Adams Teaches Others How To Make Their Ideas A Reality
- The Womens Freedom Song Contest Launches!
- The International Songwriters Day Song Contest Opens Dec. 19!
While online businesses easily pixel happy customers to bring them back and have live chat to engage with dissatisfied customers, restaurants and retailers are struggling to keep up. Ovation is a "game changer," touts an online review from one of their 300+ customers. Ovation collects customer information and measures experience in the moment through simple survey tools. Then happy customers are asked to share their experience and come back while unhappy customers start an instant SMS chat with management. Unlike other services, customers don't have to download an app, create an account, or type in a code from a paper receipt. It is simple to use and easy to manage. Benefits of Ovation include:
- 5-10x more online reviews
- 18x higher engagement than negative online reviews
- 16x more data collected than receipt surveys
More on eTradeWire News
- Give your home and commercial premises the power of BSLBATT
- Bretman Rock Pledges Portion of What Do You Meme Sales to Daisy Xiong
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Service is now certified in both Personal and Business Branding
- Bloomsday at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Diamond Heating & Cooling Birmingham
"This not only brings my loyal customers back, but new ones to grow my business. Ovation is so mission critical to the success of my business," says Scott Porter, one of the first Ovation customers and founder of San Diablo Churros, which has seen tremendous growth in a stagnant market, thanks to Ovation.
"This funding allows us to become the most effective and affordable way for businesses to build meaningful relationships with their customers and thrive during this retail apocalypse," says Oates.
Zack Oates, Founder & CEO
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- What's Your New Story in the New Year?
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The Christmas Town Calls
- Holiday Release! Matt Poll's The Christmas Bird Diary
- celebrity movie actor Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren strikes while the acting iron is Hot in auditions!!!
- A Holiday Party That Gives Back
- VR Wedding in Jamaica at Couples Sans Souci
- FINAL HOMES Now Selling at Lennar's Starr Pass Vistas in Tucson!
- Art Exhibition: Lightness Becomes
- New Partnership ALTO & Beyond Barriers Athletic Foundation provide scholarships to underserved youth
- What is a State Based Health Insurance Exchange?
- The Swingaroos Step to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Shield Republic Charities launches new 'Christmas to Give' program