Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 693
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 678
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 660
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 651
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 647
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 599
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 542
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 485
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 472
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 452
Similar on eTradeWire
- Companies Can Now Get an Energy Manager on Their Staff but Not on Their Payroll
- Bill Easter to speak at National Coal Council's spring meeting
- AESir Technologies, Inc., appoints industry veterans to Technical Advisory Board
- Temperatures Are Rising - It's time to Check Your Cooling Towers
- NUE Joins MAC⁶ Community, Keen to Share Synergy with Other Values-Based Innovators
- Flow Management Devices Small Volume Prover Heading to Calibration Lab in Saudi Arabia
- Process skid fabrication simplifies installs for renewable and green energy applications
- GiftstoIndia24x7 Adds A Special Note To Mother's Day With Its Wide Repertoire Of Gifts
- Footprint Project Receives 11 Solar Trailers from SkyView to Prepare for Coastal Power Outages
All that requires the skill and expertise of an experienced Energy Manager – someone who can help a company, school or institution successfully navigate the ever-changing energy landscape. A full-time staff energy manager or engineer is valuable – but it can also be expensive.
Not any longer. OUS Capital's new and innovative Fractional Energy Management program provides companies, schools, facilities and institutions the brainpower of a seasoned Energy Manager – but without the added cost of hiring one on staff.
"Outsourced energy management has revolutionized the way businesses handle their utility, energy efficiency and cost-saving initiatives", says Fritz Kreiss, CEO of OUS Capital. "Our Fractional Energy Management program delivers peace of mind by providing the right energy expert ready to keep their business, school, facility or institution on the right path to maximizing both energy savings and long-term profitability."
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Sedition poised to make music history
- Groove-Ment Records releases new R&B hit "Summer Baby"
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum to Host Wine-Tasting at Farmer's Table on May 12
- THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE™ Is Coming to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Tommy Rice Featuring Patricia Barrett "The Greatest Love Of Them All" Makes Impact At Radio
Managing a building's energy consumption usually involves complicated and continuous analog meter readings, and research has shown that the benefits of real-time energy management are undeniable. Fortunately, advances in technology now offer an improved method to monitor and control a building or facility's energy usage.
As part of their Fractional Energy Management program, OUS Capital provides clients with a dashboard that displays real-time energy consumption data, giving clients the data and tools they need to remove 'guesswork' from objectively validating the needs and claims of each operational area, and make decisions based on hard numbers.
Managing a building, school or facility's energy can be both a mind-numbing and time-consuming exercise. OUS Capital's Fractional Energy Management program gives clients back the bandwidth they need to focus on other important issues while simultaneously saving money.
Companies, schools, facilities and institutions interested in learning more about the Fractional Energy Management program can contact OUS Capital at 844-768-7227, email email@example.com or visit www.onsiteutilityservices.com/virtual-facility-energy-management.
More on eTradeWire News
- Theresa White Earns Industry Gold-Standard Career Coaching Credential
- THINKWARE Announces Mother's Day Dash Cam Specials
- In Celebration of Earth Day, The Black Doll Affair Introduces its Paper Doll Line and Announces a Partnership with a Mermaid!
- GPHCC Board Chair, Lou Rodriguez Steps Down and New Chair and Officers Elected
- Southern Ocean County Hometown Security Webinar talks Summer Season Safety for Businesses
About Onsite Utility Services Capital
Since 1993, Onsite Utility Services Capital has been dedicated to unlocking the power of energy efficiency and clean indoor air for businesses, schools and organizations nationwide. Through their innovative as-a-service solutions, they have a long track record of lowering energy consumption, reducing energy spend, providing safe and healthy indoor air, and increasing profits for their clients all across America. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Simplify Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Author Robert Child inks Book Deal with Bloomsbury Publishing for Immortal Valor
- Goodwill MicroEnterprise transitions to in-person classes
- Fifth Round Nominees For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- New Workforce Training Opportunities in Charlotte County
- Miller & Miller's Canadiana & Folk Art auction, April 17th, is a hit, grossing $430,375 (Canadian)
- Preh Named a Finalist in PACE Awards 2021
- We're Expanding! Meet Bulldog Mobile Billboards Newest Marketing Team Member
- Braces in Exton High-Quality, Low-Cost, and Life-Changing
- Classy Wall Decor: Sophisticated Wall Art for Classy Homes
- Identity Earth Day Feat. Lesley Webb, Elizabeth Lindburg, Casandra Carmelina, Lia Betty, & T
- Forever Fisherman: Fishing Gear for Fishermen of All Skill Levels
- CP Lab Safety to Celebrate 25 Years of ECO Funnel
- Cardinal Bird Feeders: Wild Bird Supplies to Create an Inviting Outdoor Environment
- Motorbiker Helmets: D.O.T Approved Helmets for Motorbikers
- This Earth Day help Apellix with Project Breathe Which Aspires to use Tethered Drones to Spray a NAS
- Brett Furman Recognized as Top Producer in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
- The Gorden Group Announces Sale of Lakeside Storage in Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Pet Supplement Company InClover Research® Partners with CarbonClick Just in Time for Earth Day
- Accel Research Sites now recruiting for new pediatric COVID-19 vaccine trial