Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 116
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- Brandon Honda promotes Tim Jamil to General Sales Manager
- Best kids electric car 2019 | Kids Electric Cars
- Brandon Honda promotes David Farner to New Car Sales Director
- Home HVAC repair in Green Bay has a clear leader
- Gold Illusion 2 by Trestle is a hot vertical screen multi-game
- Harris APC Aims to Crack Down on Process Servers
- Western Reserve Masonic Community Announces Construction Plans for Senior Living Neighborhood
- New Black Audience SVOD Service, Majestica Global Debuts With Provocative Web Series "Immoral Dilemma"
- Avoid Water Damage with the New Fox&Summit® Wi-Fi Water Leak Sensor
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families Now Available in Metro Detroit
Outer Aisle prides itself on being 100% transparent with their customers by using only four fresh and simple ingredients: fresh cauliflower, whole cage-free eggs, fresh Parmesan cheese and nutritional yeast. The new Italian flavor infuses hints of fresh garlic, basil and oregano that will add a zesty bite to homemade sandwiches and even for a base in a low carbohydrate lasagna. Perfect for tacos and for those who are looking to add a little bit of a spicy kick to their daily vegetable intake, the new Jalapeno flavor is a great addition to Outer Aisle's product lineup. In comparison to their competitors, Outer Aisle products are made with 63% fresh cauliflower and absolutely no filler flours, preservatives or artificial ingredients, which is why they are located conveniently in the refrigerated section. As a result, this makes them one of the lowest carbohydrate, lowest calorie, high-protein options available on the market. The revolutionary bread-like alternative was created by founder Jeanne David specifically for those gluten-free or low-carbohydrate dieters who are struggling to find options and don't want to give up on their favorite food items like pizza, tacos or sandwiches.
More on eTradeWire News
- How to Play Sudoku - How to Solve a Sudoku for Beginners
- Chicago rapper shares five tips for upstart musicians
- My Family's Favorite Crock Pot Dinners
- Fishman & Associates Supports Design of the New Café Venice
- Military Writers Society of America (MWSA) Announces its 2019 Season Awards Finalists
"We are food forward. We aren't about restricting people's diets. We're about filling all those empty calories with flavor and nutritionally dense delectable food that's worth celebrating" said Jeanne David CEO and Founder of Outer Aisle. "For our first ever appearance at Expo West, we look forward to showing off our two new flavors of the Sandwich Thins and Pizza Crust along with the new Plantpower™ packaging and brand platform that is all about unleashing plant wonder on the world of food."
The North Hall at Natural Products Expo West will be open from March 6-8 at the Anaheim Convention Center located at 800 W. Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802. Outer Aisle invites attendees to stop by Booth #N920 at Level 100 in the North Hall to sample the new Jalapeno and Italian Plantpower™ Sandwich Thins and Pizza Crusts, as well as the Original flavor. For more information on the trade show, please visit www.expowest.com.
The new Jalapeno and Italian Plantpower™ Sandwich Thins will be available in a 6.75 oz pack of six sandwich thins that will retail for $6.99, one serving contains only 50 calories, 2.5 grams of fat and only 2 grams of net carbohydrates. The Jalapeno and Italian Plantpower™ Pizza Crusts will be available in a 5 oz two pack that will also retail for $6.99, one serving or half of an entire pizza crust only contains 120 calories, 6 grams of fat and 4 grams of net carbohydrates. Both products are ready-to-eat and available in the refrigerator section to ensure the freshness of the ingredients. For more information on Outer Aisle, please visit www.outeraislegourmet.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
About Outer Aisle®
Founded in 2013, Outer Aisle® CEO and Founder Jeanne David was first on the scene to create a cauliflower-based bread alternative with her Plantpower™ Sandwich Thins and Pizza Crust. The idea for a gluten-free, low-carbohydrate, vegetable packed alternative came about from Jeanne and her husband's decision to make a healthy lifestyle change and cut out sugar and processed net carbohydrates from their diet. Jeanne's goal when creating Outer Aisle was to make a nutrient dense product that can be enjoyed with her favorite foods like sandwiches, burgers and pizza, but without the effect of carbohydrates. Outer Aisle® is also committed to giving back by being with their involvement of multiple charities and initiatives such as the 1% For The Planet organization. For more information on Outer Aisle, please visit www.outeraislegourmet.com.
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region