Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Story of the LUCKY GOLD COIN in the Cake
- The World's First Vegan Game Series | PlantBasedMunchies.com
- Bringing Home More Than Just The Tree: Common Bugs Found In Live Christmas Trees
- Green Energy Exchange Partners with SmartGridCIS to Help Texas Consumers Save Green by Going Green
- Thanksgiving; Family, Food...and Mom's Driving!
- New Coffee Brand Launches Direct To Consumer Website
- Unqualified Locksmiths Ripping Off Home Owners
- Les Fleurs de Bach USA French Fragrance Collection Envelops both Beauty and Wellness
- Touring is 'Grand' with the Adventure Kings Grand Tourer!
- MASTER Tape Head Preamplifier for Reel to Reel Tape Decks from Merrill Audio
Outer Aisle prides itself on being 100% transparent with their customers by using only four fresh and simple ingredients: fresh cauliflower, whole cage-free eggs, fresh Parmesan cheese and nutritional yeast. The new Italian flavor infuses hints of fresh garlic, basil and oregano that will add a zesty bite to homemade sandwiches and even for a base in a low carbohydrate lasagna. Perfect for tacos and for those who are looking to add a little bit of a spicy kick to their daily vegetable intake, the new Jalapeno flavor is a great addition to Outer Aisle's product lineup. In comparison to their competitors, Outer Aisle products are made with 63% fresh cauliflower and absolutely no filler flours, preservatives or artificial ingredients, which is why they are located conveniently in the refrigerated section. As a result, this makes them one of the lowest carbohydrate, lowest calorie, high-protein options available on the market. The revolutionary bread-like alternative was created by founder Jeanne David specifically for those gluten-free or low-carbohydrate dieters who are struggling to find options and don't want to give up on their favorite food items like pizza, tacos or sandwiches.
More on eTradeWire News
- Little Drummer Boy – New Single Release
- Regional Mexican singer William Garza to serenade our Lady of Guadalupe on the eve
- Los Angeles-Based Folk/Pop Singer Drops Emotional Debut Single
- Legacy of Hope Health and Wellness Center announces Crowdfunding Campaign to Revive South Dallas
- Dollar Haircut Day at Cartoon Cuts - Haircuts for Hair Aid
"We are food forward. We aren't about restricting people's diets. We're about filling all those empty calories with flavor and nutritionally dense delectable food that's worth celebrating" said Jeanne David CEO and Founder of Outer Aisle. "For our first ever appearance at Expo West, we look forward to showing off our two new flavors of the Sandwich Thins and Pizza Crust along with the new Plantpower™ packaging and brand platform that is all about unleashing plant wonder on the world of food."
The North Hall at Natural Products Expo West will be open from March 6-8 at the Anaheim Convention Center located at 800 W. Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802. Outer Aisle invites attendees to stop by Booth #N920 at Level 100 in the North Hall to sample the new Jalapeno and Italian Plantpower™ Sandwich Thins and Pizza Crusts, as well as the Original flavor. For more information on the trade show, please visit www.expowest.com.
The new Jalapeno and Italian Plantpower™ Sandwich Thins will be available in a 6.75 oz pack of six sandwich thins that will retail for $6.99, one serving contains only 50 calories, 2.5 grams of fat and only 2 grams of net carbohydrates. The Jalapeno and Italian Plantpower™ Pizza Crusts will be available in a 5 oz two pack that will also retail for $6.99, one serving or half of an entire pizza crust only contains 120 calories, 6 grams of fat and 4 grams of net carbohydrates. Both products are ready-to-eat and available in the refrigerator section to ensure the freshness of the ingredients. For more information on Outer Aisle, please visit www.outeraislegourmet.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Put some G.L.I.T.Z. in Hospitalized Children's Holidays
- 4 Questions To Ask Yourself in 2020
- The Story of the LUCKY GOLD COIN in the Cake
- New Standardised Digital Marketing Platform
- Recruiter creates Accountant Fee Directory
About Outer Aisle®
Founded in 2013, Outer Aisle® CEO and Founder Jeanne David was first on the scene to create a cauliflower-based bread alternative with her Plantpower™ Sandwich Thins and Pizza Crust. The idea for a gluten-free, low-carbohydrate, vegetable packed alternative came about from Jeanne and her husband's decision to make a healthy lifestyle change and cut out sugar and processed net carbohydrates from their diet. Jeanne's goal when creating Outer Aisle was to make a nutrient dense product that can be enjoyed with her favorite foods like sandwiches, burgers and pizza, but without the effect of carbohydrates. Outer Aisle® is also committed to giving back by being with their involvement of multiple charities and initiatives such as the 1% For The Planet organization. For more information on Outer Aisle, please visit www.outeraislegourmet.com.
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Lake Forest Nursing Center After Alleged Choking Incident
- Sip, Shop and Stroll First Time Event In Woodstock, Georgia
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Manor Care of Fountain Valley for Alleged Abuse
- Cat DNA Test by Basepaws Makes for the 'Purr-fect' Holiday Gift!
- Claim For Damages Filed Against City of Santa Barbara by High Sierra Grill
- AJUSD Students Help Break Guinness World Record in Sport Stacking
- Leading online broadcast network engages BuzzFrame
- Best Hunt Shop: Premium Hunting Products for All Skill Levels
- Clarity Nutraceuticals Partners With Well Now Supplements To Offer Locally Made, All-natural Wellnes
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
- Superior Solar Supplies: Premium Solar Products for Every Home
- Selecting the Best Upgrades for Your Custom Home
- Ruby Ranks #2 Among Oregon's Most Admired Technology Companies
- A Honda Accord You Need to See!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Colliers' John Gerlach Team Wins CREW Tampa Bay Excellence Award
- Vacant 8.38-acre tract on U.S. 19 in Largo sells for $6 million
- Neurology Associates Neuroscience Center Recruiting Additional Neurologists
- My Fulfillment Company Provides Expert Order Management and More for the Health and Beauty Industry
- Cultural Vistas Welcomes New Vice President of Digital Strategy and Technology