Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 578
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 218
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 204
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 188
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 188
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 180
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 177
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 136
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 127
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 121
Similar on eTradeWire
- Imagine 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours, Welcome to QLSM
- Innovator launches Kickstarter to raise funds for world's first coaster frame
- Residents of Carolina Arbors Volunteer at Spring Valley Elementary School
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are a great way to promote fun and accessorize!
- The Joseph Company International Announces Expansion of Self-Chilling / Chill On Demand™ Packaging Innovations
- OurSeniors.net expands to South Florida and The Villages
- Stop trying to figure everything out
- Would you hire a third party ?
- The year 2020 will go down in history as The Great Disruptor
The print magazine has decided to create a fully digital experience for subscribers that want up-to-date information and relevant articles pertaining to senior living and important issues. Articles are featured on the front page when visiting the website and divided into sections for an easier navigation and reading experience.
"We decided that changing the website experience was much needed, especially right now as the pandemic has brought seniors closer to their computers for important information and updates," said Julian Cantillo, Founder and President of OurSeniors.net Magazine. "Since seniors aren't going to our distribution channels as often, such as certain Walmart and CVS stores, we knew we needed to rethink our strategy."
More on eTradeWire News
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Lisa Perry
- The Human Costs of Rejecting Science
- Partyline Chat Sunday 10-25-20 with Alex Agut & Jack Liu with Voting via ShaWars
- DataSelf Launches ETL+ So Decision Makers Can Connect Collaborate and Expedite Better Decision Makin
- Dalia Dupris Announces the Release of Orange Blossoms, Love Blossoms
In addition to its print magazine and now digital platform, OurSeniors.net Magazine has OurSeniors Radio for podcasts, a weekly newsletter and in-person Brunch & Learn events for seniors to socialize in a relaxed setting. The main focus of the company is to be a resource for seniors who are transitioning into a new life stage. Retirement, finances, healthcare, healthy living, legal advice and fraud alerts are some of the topics that the magazine focuses on.
For more information about OurSeniors.net Magazine, visit us at https://www.ourseniors.net/ or call OurSeniors Team at 386-204-4500.
- DUCs Can't Sustain U.S. Shale, ESAI Energy
- Palmetto Animal League hosts virtual adoption event in partnership with Peacock Subaru
- TRENIQUES Hosts Singer-Songwriter Shay Leonia
- New Look! Same Quality Service
- Private Placement Markets to Expand its Alternative Energy Operations
- The Ocean County YMCA needs your help
- CEREC Crowns from Lehigh Valley Dentist Can Be Placed in as Little as One Visit
- 2015 Silver Ford Escape For Sale!
- San Francisco Town Hall Fights Anti-Asian Discrimination and Launches New Campaign
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Raises $6,000 for Tim Tebow Foundation
- ACEC/MA Announces BSC Group as 2020 winner of Bronze Engineering Excellence Award
- Mount Wi-Fi Access Points on Walls with Oberon's 1007 Series Right-Angle Bracket
- PureLink™ Celebrates 4 Years as the Leader in AV Network Switches
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Presents "gOD-Talk 2.0: Digital #BlackFaith" With Mandisa Thomas, Atlanta, Ga Area Resident
- Heritage at Middletown hosts successful grand opening!
- AABC Spotlights: Fellow Dr. Daniel Goldman, Ph.D., CBC
- Alten Construction starts renovation at Loma Vista Immersion Academy
- USA's Best Engineer Endorses PRESIDENT TRUMP
- St. Jane Frances Preschool Now Open
- Woman-Owned Startup, Bay Park Data Solutions, Enters Esri Partner Network as Silver Business Partner