Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 256
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 235
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata for Sale in The Heart of Toronto - 233
- Community Comes Together for Unforgettable Back-to-School Bash at The CENTER @Joshua Home - 227
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 219
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber's Nov. 14 luncheon to celebrate Leadership Fort Myers 2023 graduates - 208
- Atlanta's most famous rug store founder advocates a hands-on-approach to rug shopping - 178
- Amazing Public Art Sculpture Created From Found Objects - 154
- Instantly Boost Your Website Organic Traffic with Premium Websites - 154
- JS Fun Event Hire Supplies Custom Cash Grabber for Pringles' Movember - 152
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rob McConnell Interviews Michael Peter Langevin Wednesday November 29, 2023 on Classic 1220
- Wohler makes the Evertz Quartz Protocol available for their iAM-SUM audio monitors & iVAM-SUM AV monitors
- J Edgar Hoover Had A Memo That The KGB Had Information About LBJ And The Assassination of JFK
- Angie Wong alleged whistleblower status debunked by documents from Stan Fitzgerald Legacy PAC
- Spooky Favourite 'The 'X' Zone' Returns To Niagara Radio On Classic 122o
- Bangladesh Civil Society Pushes Back Against Misleading UN Briefing on October 28 Protests
- IsraelHQ.com Launches: Explore News, History & Prophecy in One Place
- Get Ready to Laugh Your Boots off with Evening Zoo in the Country!
- New Album RISE from Riki Buckingham conscious uplifting musician on a soul mission!
- Four in five sustainability professionals unfamiliar with scope 4 emissions, survey finds
The addition of live radio and podcast shows will enable OurSeniors.Net to expand its outreach to the senior demographic in Florida. This is the most senior-oriented state in the U.S. Using the radio and podcast format, OurSeniors.Net will provide seniors and their families with useful and educational information about topics of special interest. The show will feature a different topic each week ranging from medical care and Medicare subjects to entertainment and services offered by OurSeniors.Net approved vendors.
OurSeniors.Net and its OurSeniors Magazine are now joined by live radio and podcast productions, making it even more effective in reaching out to Florida seniors. Since its founding just over 7 years ago, the OurSeniors family has grown to cover most of Florida, concentrating on serving the needs of seniors in every way. Podcasting offers the ability to be heard and known around the world. These shows are to be professionally produced by experienced broadcast professionals at radio station WNDB. WNDB is a powerhouse in the Volusia and Flagler radio market. In addition to the OurSeniors Radio production, it carries nationally ranked talk programs including The Sean Hannity Show and Coast to Coast AM with George Noory.
More on eTradeWire News
- What To Inspect When Buying A Used Car
- Who Has Been Distracted During Work or Athletics, from Debris falling Between the Shoe and Sock
- Exel Solar U.S. Emerges in response to Growing Solar Demand
- Revolutionizing sustainability with a plant-based gold leaching solution and technology to recover gold from ore while reducing environmental impact
- Local Microschool Wins National Recognition
Live radio broadcasts mean that OurSeniors Radio will be heard in homes and autos throughout this important geographic area. The podcast will be available to seniors and families all over Florida and even the world! This medium will influence thousands of people. Because of its content, it will be especially effective in reaching seniors, their families and loved ones.
Remember, this service will begin operating on Saturday October 7, 2023. If your professional practice, business, service, or non-profit organization needs to reach this important group, OurSeniors Radio and podcast productions can help. You can reach us by calling 386-516-3969 Ext. 4, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting OurSeniors.Net webpage
- Erfan Nouraee, the young scientist using innovation to advocate for social change
- Captain Notepad Charts a New Course with Updated Web Page on Engineering Paper and Custom Graph Paper
- North America's Agrivoltaics Expo Set to Level Up the Solar Land Use Renaissance Next Summer in Chicago
- Blue Harbor Resort Unveils Lake Life Sheboygan Holiday Gift Guide
- Rope Access Melbourne Trusts - Abseiling Building Maintenance | Contract Solutions Australia
- eBook, Mass Casualty Incidents: How Enhanced Communication Saves Lives
- Dr. George Sepiashvili Was Just Interviewed By Randy Alvarez On The Wellness Hour TV Show!
- Managing Arthritis Symptoms as Summer Heats Up
- Hollywood Storage Center of Thousand Oaks Announces Two Weekends of Free Photos with Santa
- Why Should I Avoid DIY Teeth Whitening?
- Resources Span Lifetime of Parenting Joys, Challenges
- Texas Center For Oral Surgery & Dental Implants Now Has Videography On Same Day Dental Implants
- PowerTribe "Up With The Sword" - New Album Unleashed January 10, 2024
- Dr. Alex Planes Has A New Website For His Planes Dental Arts Tradition Office In Port St. Lucie, FL!
- Peace Leaders Honored: Martin Luther King, Queen Lili'uokalani, Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa and Zhou Enlai
- 16th Annual Friends and Family Sale announced by LabNaturals, retailer of CBD, non-toxic skincare, and glutathione, based in Western Pennsylvania
- Invenio IT unites with Field Effect to deliver powerful cybersecurity to the SMB
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Unlock Healing Today and Put Trauma in Its Place!
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship