Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 385
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 181
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- Silver Eagle Stable announces their Columbus Day Camp for 2019
- CompuData Receives Blue Hen 17&43 Fastest Growing Company Award
- UG2 Strengthens Leadership Team, Positions Company for Accelerated Growth
- Phoenix: The Most Autism-Friendly City In The World
- Saturn Square Mars - Natural / Man Made disasters (Sep 24 to Nov 10, 2019)
- Carpet Cleaning- Do's and Don'ts
- Sage IT Announces New Chief Delivery Officer
- Sage IT Announces New Chief Customer Officer
- IAOP Announces Its 2020 Awards Season
- Triage Partners Integrates Incoming Quality Inspection (IQC) and Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) Testing in WipIT™ Software System
A Better Business Bureau rating of "A+" means that OurSeniors.net and OurSeniorsDiscounts.net have passed stringent examinations, including long business history, competency in their fields of business, compliance with all laws and regulations, transparency of business practice and a history of successful resolution of any complaints over time. The "+" sign after "A" means that this record has been maintained for at least two years.
The BBB Seal of Approval is a sign that a business or non-profit organization is trustworthy and dependable. OurSeniors.net and OurSeniorsDiscounts.net can be very proud of this accomplishment after such a short time. It was only two years ago that OurSeniors.net was given the initial rating of "A." Adding the PLUS so quickly is a great accomplishment.
The OurSeniors.net Family combines dedication to serving the needs of seniors with providing effective communication tools for businesses, service providers, professional practices and non-profits who want to reach the senior market. Every person in the OurSeniors.net Family has a special sensitivity to the needs of seniors and an understanding of the senior marketplace.
From its small beginnings four years ago, OurSeniors.net has grown to include:
· Its traditional website at www.ourseniors.net, providing timely content and useful information to senior and 55+ adult readers.
· Its quarterly printed publication, the OurSeniors.net Magazine (http://www.ourseniors.net/magazine/), available online and in over 240 pickup locations across a seven-county distribution area. The online digital edition of the magazine is available at OurSeniors.net Magazine (http://www.ourseniors.net/magazine/).
More on eTradeWire News
- CGI Franchise Launches a New Website
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Brings His Mid-Laugh Crisis Comedy Show To Seattle
- Wireless Mini Recessed Door and Window Security Sensor
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber Laser Cutter with 12kW Fiber Power
- WIFA Closes $6.2 Million Loan With the City of Peoria
· The new OurSeniorsDiscounts.net pullout section in each copy of the magazine and online. This section provides a way for businesses, services and professional people to reach the senior market. You can see the online version at OurSeniorsDiscounts.net (https://www.ourseniorsdiscounts.net/).
· The OurSeniors.net Senior Transition Pro Team, a network of professional practices in law, medicine, finance, real estate and other services vital to seniors and 55+ adults as they transition into senior life.
· The OurSeniors.net Seniors Directory (https://www.ourseniors.net/directory/) of Approved Vendors, a pool of vetted and trusted businesses and service providers who subscribe to the Approved Vendor Code of Ethics (https://www.ourseniors.net/wp-content/uploads/2...).
· The OurSeniors Family presence on social media sites such as OurSeniors.net on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ourseniors.net/) and The OurSeniors.net YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkqeeIcdJscnFV...).
· The proactive outreach of the OurSeniors.net Brunch and Learn (https://www.ourseniors.net/about/events/lunch-a...) events. In these events, the OurSeniors Family meets with, learns from and educates the senior and 55+ adult audience, the Silver Consumers you want to reach.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mrs. Fields Introduces Limited Time Only Fall Cookie: Caramel Pecan
- Scottsdale Philharmonic announces programs for fall concerts
- Susan G. Komen® Miami/Ft. Lauderdale More Than Pink Walk™ Takes Place October 12
- Rachele Royale Featured on the Movie Soundtrack ½ New Year released on Comedy Dynamics Network Scr
- University Archives October 2nd online auction is packed with 240 lots in many collecting categories
· It's office and professional staff, located in Ormond Beach, Florida. You may contact an OurSeniors.net Advisor by phone at 866-333-2657.
· The new OurSeniors.net territory management representative in Orange and Seminole Counties. If you have any questions at all, please reach out to Gena Fernandez. She is ready to address any questions you may have about becoming an advertiser with us. You can reach her at 386-516-3969 Ext. 21 or by email at Contact Gena (https://www.ourseniors.net/advertising-contact-...).
Through all these tools, OurSeniors.net provides multiple services to seniors themselves and to the businesses and professional practices that serve the senior market. These customers have included medical, dental and legal practices, senior assisted living facilities, memory care living facilities, in-home senior care providers and other senior-oriented businesses and service providers. This fine organization also helps general-market businesses who want to communicate with and serve the needs of seniors. This has included organizations such as auto dealerships, auto repair services, home maintenance services, roofing services, paint and paint supplies, tree removal services and even the Humane Society.
The OurSeniors Family of professionals will continue to meet the high standards that gave us the BBB's "A+" rating. Please joint us if you wish to serve the ever growing senior and 55+ adult market. You can contact an OurSeniors.net professional advisor by phone at 866-333-2657 or by using Contact Us (https://www.ourseniors.net/contact-us/).
- Billerica-based Tint King Provides Info Regarding Hiring Commercial Window Tinting Companies
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards
- Detroit Non-Profits Partner with Local Agency to Support Small Business Growth
- About iRemodel Home Renovations
- Berea BioVentures Announces Collaboration with CMPlus, Inc. To Match Life Science Companies
- Madisonville, KY Pennyrile Technologies Provides an All-in-One Managed IT Solutions
- Texas A&M University and VetNOW Create First Veterinary Telemedicine Program
- Sacred Heart School to hold annual Golf Tournament
- iRemodel Home Renovations and Improvement
- Anytime Fitness College Parkway Raises $6K with 9/11 Push-Up Challenge Benefit
- Identifying Water Meter Tampering Using a Data Logger
- Tampa Bay's Annual Macaroni & Cheese Fall Festival!
- Mantua Manufacturing Announces Rebrand to Rize
- KaTom Growing Again Investing More Than $12 Million
- Attorney Christopher Andrew Corpus has Achieved the AV Preeminent® Rating
- Main Street Waterbury Announces 2019 Main Street Community Partnership Award Recipient, John L. Hopkins, CEO of Post University
- The CMI Group Wins Trial Critical for Accounts Receivable Management
- How AR/VR Technology is Revolutionizing Employee Safety Training
- Eaton Hudson Contracted to Sell Fixed Assets Of Midstate College. Sale Starts October 1st
- Week 4 Shake-Up: All-City Classic 302 Legends League