Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 447
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 188
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 123
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Batley CPA Tax & Business Alert June 2019
- Telaeris Announces New Integration with Kantech Entrapass Access Control
- Diamond Bridal Gallery Celebrates Success Offering Custom Made Wedding Dresses
- LUMA Luxury Matchmaking Team Expansion
- Detroit Janitorial Corporation Cleans Professionally Compliant with State of Michigan Requirements
- Wrights Plastics complete 8m LED signage project for TEDxGlasgow
- Regency DRT/DKI awarded prestigious Phoenix Award
- Amazing Spaces® Storage Centers Announces Free Storage Giveaway
- Prisma Health Selects Valify To Identify Vendor Consolidation And Other Savings Opportunities
- Roof Cleaning - Why It's So Important!
A Better Business Bureau rating of "A+" means that OurSeniors.net and OurSeniorsDiscounts.net have passed stringent examinations, including long business history, competency in their fields of business, compliance with all laws and regulations, transparency of business practice and a history of successful resolution of any complaints over time. The "+" sign after "A" means that this record has been maintained for at least two years.
The BBB Seal of Approval is a sign that a business or non-profit organization is trustworthy and dependable. OurSeniors.net and OurSeniorsDiscounts.net can be very proud of this accomplishment after such a short time. It was only two years ago that OurSeniors.net was given the initial rating of "A." Adding the PLUS so quickly is a great accomplishment.
The OurSeniors.net Family combines dedication to serving the needs of seniors with providing effective communication tools for businesses, service providers, professional practices and non-profits who want to reach the senior market. Every person in the OurSeniors.net Family has a special sensitivity to the needs of seniors and an understanding of the senior marketplace.
From its small beginnings four years ago, OurSeniors.net has grown to include:
· Its traditional website at www.ourseniors.net, providing timely content and useful information to senior and 55+ adult readers.
· Its quarterly printed publication, the OurSeniors.net Magazine (http://www.ourseniors.net/magazine/), available online and in over 240 pickup locations across a seven-county distribution area. The online digital edition of the magazine is available at OurSeniors.net Magazine (http://www.ourseniors.net/magazine/).
More on eTradeWire News
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- Mindful Eating and Fresh Food Cooking Day Retreat With Shekhinah Holistic & Maritza Worthington
- Key West's own Chris Thomas Music wins WeddingWire Couples Choice Award 2019 for the Florida Keys
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
· The new OurSeniorsDiscounts.net pullout section in each copy of the magazine and online. This section provides a way for businesses, services and professional people to reach the senior market. You can see the online version at OurSeniorsDiscounts.net (https://www.ourseniorsdiscounts.net/).
· The OurSeniors.net Senior Transition Pro Team, a network of professional practices in law, medicine, finance, real estate and other services vital to seniors and 55+ adults as they transition into senior life.
· The OurSeniors.net Seniors Directory (https://www.ourseniors.net/directory/) of Approved Vendors, a pool of vetted and trusted businesses and service providers who subscribe to the Approved Vendor Code of Ethics (https://www.ourseniors.net/wp-content/uploads/2...).
· The OurSeniors Family presence on social media sites such as OurSeniors.net on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ourseniors.net/) and The OurSeniors.net YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkqeeIcdJscnFV...).
· The proactive outreach of the OurSeniors.net Brunch and Learn (https://www.ourseniors.net/about/events/lunch-a...) events. In these events, the OurSeniors Family meets with, learns from and educates the senior and 55+ adult audience, the Silver Consumers you want to reach.
More on eTradeWire News
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
· It's office and professional staff, located in Ormond Beach, Florida. You may contact an OurSeniors.net Advisor by phone at 866-333-2657.
· The new OurSeniors.net territory management representative in Orange and Seminole Counties. If you have any questions at all, please reach out to Gena Fernandez. She is ready to address any questions you may have about becoming an advertiser with us. You can reach her at 386-516-3969 Ext. 21 or by email at Contact Gena (https://www.ourseniors.net/advertising-contact-...).
Through all these tools, OurSeniors.net provides multiple services to seniors themselves and to the businesses and professional practices that serve the senior market. These customers have included medical, dental and legal practices, senior assisted living facilities, memory care living facilities, in-home senior care providers and other senior-oriented businesses and service providers. This fine organization also helps general-market businesses who want to communicate with and serve the needs of seniors. This has included organizations such as auto dealerships, auto repair services, home maintenance services, roofing services, paint and paint supplies, tree removal services and even the Humane Society.
The OurSeniors Family of professionals will continue to meet the high standards that gave us the BBB's "A+" rating. Please joint us if you wish to serve the ever growing senior and 55+ adult market. You can contact an OurSeniors.net professional advisor by phone at 866-333-2657 or by using Contact Us (https://www.ourseniors.net/contact-us/).
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform