Popular on eTradeWire
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 281
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 265
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 243
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 229
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 178
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 153
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 127
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 122
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 114
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 111
Similar on eTradeWire
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- Holabird's Christmas Chronicles auction, Dec. 7-10, online and live in Reno, is packed with over 2,500 lots
- Miller & Miller's online-only Toys, Motorcycles & Automobilia auction is on Saturday, December 9th
- Old World Auctions' Auction #195, ending Nov. 15, features antique and vintage maps, charts, atlases
- Ryan's Shed Plans and The-Creative-Genius.com Partner
- Holabird's online-only timed Hauntingly Good auction, October 21-22 features over 2,000 collectibles
- Your GreenPrints October Issue is Ready for You Now!
- It's the Great Pumpkin Edition
- Miller & Miller's online auctions held Sept. 16-17 had hundreds of collectibles in many categories
- FREEBIE: Printable Tomato Garden-to-Table Chart–get FREE access right now!
Let's take a look inside the October 2023 issue of I Like Knitting to see the Fall forecast!
As an Autumn appetizer, consider putting some of these projects on your to-knit list:
Tawney Sweater Blazer: A cozy cardigan with a tailored finish.
Joy of Lace Scarf: Blocks of lace in muted jewel tones make this scarf a joy to make and a joy to wear.
Auberon Cabled Hat: This fun textured design is gender-neutral, with an all-over cabled pattern you'll memorize in no time!
Mae Cabled Tunic: A stunner of a sweater!
Lattice Boot Cuffs: Get that chunky sock look without all the bulk!
Pumpkin Pouf: The perfect whimsical Autumn footrest!
More on eTradeWire News
- Riptide Strategic Group Acquires CMS-Connected Media Corp
- AKCP Extends sensorProbe+ Operating Temperature to -25°C for Industrial Applications
- Locateye Set to Revolutionize Live Streaming
- Actress Irma Cadiz heating up this Winter with recurring roles in "Raising Kanan" and "Law & Order"
- The 'Thrive Through Menopause' Program - A Natural Menopause Treatment Australia can Trust
The garnet is a gem that symbolizes friendship. What better way to surprise a friend than with the Cabernet Crossbody Bag? This bag features a dazzling diagonal woven pattern that will dress up any casual outfit. If you'd like to work on your Tunisian Crochet skills, you can make the strap using that technique; or knit an I-Cord strap instead. For an added elegant look, use vintage (or vintage style) hardware to attach the strap to the bag.
Fall is sweater season, and we have plenty of comfy choices for you! We all need an oversized, cozy, classic cardigan. Refresh your cardigan collection with our Flicka Cardigan. It features loose, flowing poet sleeves and a big shawl collar. Work this open-front raglan cardigan from the top down and get ready to wrap yourself in total comfort!
In truth, it's always scarf season; it's just a matter of which warmth or decorative level you prefer. The Caley Fisherman's Rib Scarf is a quick and easy pattern you can work up in a day while you're binging your favorite show. It doesn't demand a lot of your attention, and the end product is a gorgeous, two-color striped scarf that's reversible — and perfect for anyone!
More on eTradeWire News
- Professional Holistic Health Services Melbourne - Yarraville Health Group
- CapitalAUM.com Launches a Cutting-Edge Platform for Tracking Assets Under Management
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present ILANA GLAZER LIVE on March 7
- Finalists announced for the 2023 CCIA Cleantech Awards Celebration
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
If you're comfortable with the easy level knitting skills and are ready to put them all together in one lovely project, consider making our Sandalwood Pullover. The wonderfully simple sweater has a smooth body and sleeves worked in the round, accentuated by a simple lace pattern in the yoke and sleeve caps.
The October 2023 issue of I Like Knitting at https://www.ilikeknitting.com/toc/magazine-october-2023/ is packed with patterns that are bound to become new wardrobe staples and go-to décor. Which project will you cast on first?
- Aquareyn Acquires Assets of Thar Process, Inc
- ResmarkWeb's Expertly-Crafted Website Packages Deliver Outstanding Results
- Isaac Mashman Reveals He's Planning A Non-Profit Initiative, Mashman Global
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Elevate Your Online Presence: MRB Marketing's SEO Services Now in North Carolina
- FIX N GO PHONE REPAIR: Elevating Mobile and Electronic Repair Services in Ahwatukee
- Knobull's President Spotlights "Most Searched" Labor Market Data
- Celebrate the Season with COMFORT & JOY: Glam Rock Soul Christmas Concert by Victor & Aisha Jackson
- While 100 Films Retreat #4 Opens for Submissions, its #3 Announces Newest 100 Official Selections
- Red Sky® Alliance Announces Partnership with Cysurance
- Stark display honors Israeli hostages at Jewish Federation of Greater Naples
- Tackle the Newest Technical Risks and Global Export Conundrums
- Actuated Medical Expands Expertise in Forensic DNA Analysis with Acquisition of Mitotyping Technologies LLC
- Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- CareerCoachRx Podcast Expands Its Reach to Spotify, Amazon Music, and iHeartRadio
- Registration now open and sponsorships available for Lee Health's 'Caring for the Cape' eve
- Human HER2 Conjugated to Magnetic Beads
- New Studies Show the Impact of e2L Coaching on Teacher Retention & Multilingual Learners' Outcomes
- Mission Cloud Names Dr. Ryan Ries Chief Data Science Strategist