Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 197
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 164
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 145
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 141
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 136
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 128
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities 128
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off 117
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 112
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries
Similar on eTradeWire
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group named to Qualified Remodeler Magazine's Top 500 for 2019
- KDG Surpasses 1,200 Customer Experience Reviews
- The District of Columbia Small Business Development Center (DCSBDC) Partners with AtWork Systems
- The District of Columbia (DCSBDC) launches DCSBDCImpact19 Campaign Highlighting Small Businesses
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing
- Cowtown Electricians Services Is Now Available in Arlington Texas
- Star-Studded Partnership, The Chi Group and International Entertainment Network
- Carriage Trade Public Relations Announces August Open for Business®: Does Your Pitch Pass the Test?
- Queen West Physiotherapy and Acupuncture Celebrates One Year of Receiving Text Messages
- Darin Buford Named Director for Northwestern Mutual – Chicago
SIGNING OF A DEFINITIVE GRAPHITE CONCENTRATE SALES AGREEMENT AND EXCLUSIVE MARKETING AGENT FOR CONTINENTAL EUROPE
Gratomic Inc. has signed a definitive offtake agreement for graphite concentrate to be produced from its Aukam graphite mine in Namibia.
As part of the graphite concentrate sales agreement, Gratomic has appointed Phu Sumika (PSK) as its exclusive marketing agent, in continental Europe, for the sale of graphite concentrate to the refractory, lubricant and battery markets.
Pursuant to the sales agreement, PSK will purchase up to 7,500 dry metric tonnes annually, for a period of five years from the date commercial production commences at Aukam. The contract contemplates the sales of graphitic product ranging from 80 per cent carbon to 99.9 per cent carbon at prices ranging between $500 (U.S.) to $2,800 (U.S.) per metric tonne (depending on grade, moisture content and industry use).
More on eTradeWire News
- NGBN.TV to Launch Connected TV Apps
- Impact Mailing Club Review | What Is Impact Mailing Club
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus to hold Open House for interested singers
- En Bloc Capsulectomy is becoming a common procedure
- ROCK Properties Announces Benefit Of Selling a House Directly To a Local Austin Real Estate Investor
Gratomic is satisfied with the high-value range of product pricing for the selected markets.
Gratomic has delivered PSK with samples grading 92 per cent, 97 per cent, 99 per cent and 99.9 per cent over the past three months for testing in a verity of end uses. The results now positively match buyer specifications and will qualify the sales agreement for deliveries going forward.
Aukam production update
Gratomic has recently consulted with a processing expert in Toronto and has been able to produce several batches of battery grade graphite grading over 99.9 per cent the company is currently compiling a budget to integrate the suggestive plant adjustment onto its processing circuit within the next three months. This will allow the company to commence with the production and sale of battery grade graphite targeted toward the rapidly growing battery industry mainly being dominated by the increase of demand for electric vehicles worldwide.
In addition Gratomic expects the delivery of the final components of its Aukam processing plant within the next 49 days, this will complete the construction of the first phase of the company's processing facility and bring it up to a three-metric-tonne-per-hour processing capacity.
The company continues its focus on further developing and commercializing its graphene processing capacity in wales through its partnership with Perpetuus carbon technologies and anticipates soft launching its Gratomic fuel efficient tire in the summer. Gratomic has recently prepared an additional two tonnes of graphite concentrate which it will be shipping to Wales in the coming days for converting into high-quality graphenes targeted for the use and development of several high-value graphene applications.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sem Link Awarded $10,000 Stem Grant From Jack And Jill Of America Foundation
- QLAdmin Solutions Chosen to Modernize Operations for William Penn Association
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Nona's Sweets of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Kambrian Corporation Awarded Three-Year Software Contract with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Kambrian Becomes Licensed to Perform Low-Voltage Services in the States of CA, NV, WA, and FL
Gratomic's co-chief executive officer Arno Brand stated: "The entering into of the sales agreement and exclusive marketing agreement with Phu Sumika is the culmination of several years of work, Gratomic is now well positioned and ready to monetize its operations through graphite sales. We thank our loyal shareholders for their support throughout the years and their contributions in helping us in commercialize the Aukam mine."
OTCWagon is a full-service Public Awareness Company that focuses on all aspects of the financial community. OTCWagon has unique way of directing potential investors to the right opportunity at the right time.
About Gratomic Inc.
Gratomic is an advanced materials company focused on mine to market commercialization of graphite products most notably high value graphene-based components for a range of mass market products. The company is collaborating with a leading European manufacturer of graphenes to use Aukam graphite to manufacture graphene products for commercialization on an industrial scale.
- Friedman Marketing and Public Relations Joins Unified Strategies Public Relations Network
- Neurology Associates Earns MRI Certification from Intersocietal Accreditation Commission
- Motivation Depot Announces the Launch of their new Weight Loss Accountability & Support Club
- R&B/Pop Recording Artist Tanya Nolan Set to Release New Single 'I Like' on August 23
- 19" Outdoor Waterproof Sunlight Readable Monitor, Ideal for Any Environment
- Universal Data Acquisition System Controls Hydraulic Pressure Test
- Richard Hawkins Joins Triad Financial Services as SVP of Loan Servicing
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies
- 2019 Grand Master Marketer Recipient Wins Big With Excellent Digital and Marketing Solutions Partner
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries!
- Vitor Zucco Schizzi of Foundation CCB wins Brazilian National Championships
- Uply Media, Inc Introduces Fisher Island Florida To Digital Luxury Real Estate
- The Autocycle Reimagined: Announcing Mash Motor Company and the Alpha
- Tarps Now® Industrial Divider Curtains in High Demand
- Uply Media, Inc Launches Blockchain Domains CryptoAssets Marketplace
- Invision Security Group Partners with Software House
- Salon Invi wins Two Best of the North Shore Editor's Choice Awards from Northshore Magazine
- Volunteers Brighten Up Atlanta Homeless Shelter
- KoKyu's Second Location Brings Self-Pour Craft Beer to South Durham
- Sack tip station for dust-free material handling