Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 109
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
Similar on eTradeWire
- OTCWagon initiates coverage on Mexican Gold Mining Corp. (TSX-V: MEX/ MEXGF)
- Badger Sheet Metal Works is a versatile fabrication shop
- Sequoia, MIT, Scripps to Develop Instrument for Monitoring Impact of Deep Sea Mining
- Equipment Source, Inc. Continues to Support Alaskan Customers with Adjusted Services
- Australian Engineering M & A Deals Lift In 3rd Week April
- How the mining pools of cryptocurrency function?
- Heavy ductwork fabrication can feature multi-layered construction
- OTCWagon provides update on: Gratomic, Inc. (GRAT)
DME recently announced they raised $1.6 million in a private placement financing. The press release follows:
DESERT MOUNTAIN ENERGY CORP. is pleased to announce that it has closed its non-brokered private placement previously announced on December 17, 2019 (the "Offering"), raising gross proceeds of CAD $1, 602,850.16. Under the terms of the Offering, the Company issued 7,285,682 Units (the "Units") at a price of CAD $0.22 per Unit.
More on eTradeWire News
- Takeo Tama Transitions "Freenomics" Culture Amid COVID-19 Uncertainty & Social-Media Censorship
- What if My Lender Finds Out I Don't Have Home Insurance?
- What Happens if My Car Insurance Lapses?
- Top Five Reasons to Attend the 6th Annual Airborne ISR Conference Released
- Harrisburg Orthodontist Helping Teens Smile with Affordable Braces
Each Unit consists of one common share of the Company (each, a "Common Share") and one-half of one share purchase warrant (each, a "Warrant"), with each whole Warrant allowing the subscriber to purchase one additional Common Share for a period of two years at a price of CAD $0.33. The expiry of the Warrants may be accelerated at the election of the Company by written notice if the closing price for the Common Shares on the TSX Venture Exchange shall be equal to or greater than CAD $0.60 for a minimum of ten consecutive trading days. Accordingly, the Company issued a total of 7,285,682 Common Shares in the Offering as well as 3,642,841 whole Warrants.
The Company plans to use the proceeds of the Offering for exploration and development of the Company's helium projects, including its upcoming drill program in Arizona and Oklahoma, as well as working capital and general corporate purposes.
More on eTradeWire News
- Beacon Lake Welcomes Toll Brothers
- Insightful Writings On Website Share How We Can Learn To Connect With Our Higher Power
- Dentures in Springfield Now Offered by DICE Dental
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: TOD Placemaking & Station Area Planning
- The Multicultural Centre of Southwest Florida kicks off the Annual Adopt-A-Student fundraiser
To view the full press release click here (https://desertmountainenergy.com/desert-mountain-energy-closes-1-6-million-private-placement-financing/)
OTCWagon see all the signs of an OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY! Desert Mountain Energy (DME), is a successful, extremely under-valued company, cashed up, with no debt. Their exceptional management team and experienced technical team have a wealth of industry knowledge and a world-class project involving the world's hottest commodity… Helium!
We are looking forward to great success in the company's upcoming drill program and expect to see the stock price advance dramatically in response to positive drill results in the coming months. Our initial target price is $0.50-0.60 in the next six months.
John - IT Staff
- Radiation Records Releases Gravity, 11th Studio Album from NYC-Based Paul Mark & The Van Dorens
- Arunachal University of Studies- Apply For Agriculture Courses
- Justice Tax, LLC Partners with Debt.com to Bring Taxpayers Free COVID-19 Tax Advice
- ALLmobility, LLC received Opps4Vets Award
- Weinberg Center Recognizes FCPS 2020 Graduating Seniors on Theater Marquee
- CMR Mechanical Advises That Spring Cleanup Can Make a Difference!
- Attorneys J. Jeffrey Rice, John B. Cechman and Richard L. Purtz named 2020 Florida 'Super Lawyers'
- Bitreel Selected for MassChallenge 2020 Accelerator
- 80's style slasher film, "Master Pieces" gets picked up by "HNN presents" distribution label
- NS4ed to Release Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula in Fall 2020
- Find out how press relations work for celebrities or for those who want to be a star
- America's Boating Channel Promotes Safe Boating
- Strat-O-Matic Sim: Astros, Dodgers Lead League Standings; Weaver, Maeda, Soler, Murphy May Awards
- ASI Presents "iNNOVATIONS LIVE Asia-Pacific" Virtual Conference for Partners & Clients
- Expert on 'smart collaboration' advises lawyers how to add the most strategic value during crisis
- Mind Your Business Radio Show with David Happe is #1 Growing Podcast in the USA
- Nonpartisan Presidential Candidate Chance Trahan Calls President Trump A Liar
- The Dawn of the roller shutters
- Piprate joins Digital Twin Consortium
- A Black Orthodox Jewish woman elected as a Trump delegate to the RNC Convention