Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 276
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 254
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 201
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 172
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 164
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 157
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 154
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 144
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 109
Similar on eTradeWire
- Infogix Recognized as a Visionary in Gartner's July 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Solutions
- NetGain Technologies Ranked Among World's Best 101 SMB Managed Service Providers
- The datarockets company shared their 8 remote work rules
- Amida Technology Solutions Awarded $17 Million Data Management Contract Under IT-70
- Indigo IT Recognized on 2020 Inc. 5000 List
- Smokescreen eyes a larger share of the global cybersecurity pie; appoints Preekshit Gupta as Head of Sales – India, MEA, and, APAC
- Netberg Joins Telecom Infra Project (TIP)
- Brian Peterson assisted Social Climber Pro with obtaining a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract
- Annual MSP 501 Identifies Best-in-Class Global MSP Businesses & Leading Trends in Managed Services
- Hospital Logs Significant Time and Cost Savings with New GateKeeper Proximity Solution
"NG2 is excited to partner with Ostra to bring leading cybersecurity solutions to our clients," said Dan Grady, CEO of NG2. "From the beginning, we knew that NG2 and Ostra both encompass a similar approach toward customer service and high quality."
Minnesota-based Charter Solutions, a business and technology consulting firm, is one of several clients already working with NG2 and Ostra to significantly improve their cyber security posture for protection of both internal and client data. "NG2 and Ostra are valued partners to help us deliver the cybersecurity and high service levels Charter Solutions requires," commented Don Nutzmann, President of Charter Solutions.
More on eTradeWire News
- Four Friends Turned A Private Mastermind Into A Book Deal
- If you've lost a job and are struggling during the pandemic, choosing the right credit card could relieve stress
- LRi releases sublimatable facemask with adjustable ear bands
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Eric Spencer Recognized in Arizona Capitol Times' 2020 Best of Capitol Awards
- Forum Joins Long-Term Care Pharmacy Leaders Calling for Support
With this partnership, NG2 is now a reseller of Ostra cybersecurity tools to clients for improved data security and protection. NG2 brings clients a range of managed services, service desk, cloud and infrastructure solutions to reduce costs and improve employee and client satisfaction.
"From the beginning, we knew that NG2 and Ostra both encompass a similar approach toward customer service and high quality," commented Ostra founder Michael Kennedy. "We look forward to bringing together our solutions to improve the security and service levels of our clients."
As part of this partnership, Ostra and NG2 will be hosting a webinar, "Data Protection and Remote Workers" on Tuesday, July 28 at Noon CT. To register, visit www.ng2.com.
NG2 is a leading provider of managed IT services, delivering the most innovative and efficient solutions. By outsourcing IT operations, companies remove unnecessary risk, cost and inefficiencies, but guarantee IT success due to NG2's outstanding 24/7 monitoring, management, and issue resolution for their information technology systems. For more information, visit www.ng2.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- HDL Software Design expends its vendors market. "New Hardware Manufacturing from New Places"
- Join the CUTeam in helping the OC community & compete for charity!
- Seasoned Turnaround Professional Joins Stapleton Group
- Women of Color STEM Conference Goes Virtual, Bringing a Full Visual and Audio Experience Directly to
- 7th Annual Race Against Gun Violence Goes Virtual
Ostra was founded on the principle of bringing top-of-the-line cyber security tools to small businesses who do not have large IT budgets or an entire division of cyber security experts. Our founders bring years of experience protecting large organizations to provide digital security to small businesses. For more information, visit www.ostra.net.
- Drawdown of Hertz Rental Fleet Will Not Materially Affect Used-Vehicle Pricing
- Academic Programs at Adora Bright in King City
- Renegade Releases Horizontal Rotating Automatic Top Load Parts Washer
- How Stress and Anxiety Impact Your Decision Making
- David Ross Orthodontics Donating Backpacks Filled with School Supplies
- Lehigh Valley IT Support Team KDG Named Winner in Lehigh Valley Business Reader Rankings
- Stuart Kane Partner Javier F. Gutierrez Recognized in Daily Journal's Top 40 Under 40 List
- Jet Direct Mortgage Teams Up With The Liquidity Source To Expand Its Platform
- Avatar Corporation Debuts Novel, Water-Miscible Organic Certified Release Agent
- Creative Mobile Startup Builds Academic Success
- Lies Behind The Woods - Bradley Cornish Releases New Psychological Thriller
- Legal Impact - Natl Urban League Report on Blacks and COVID [2-5PM]
- Douglas Stockton Named Growth And Development Director At Northwestern Mutual-Chesterfield
- Find Your ID NYC Presents: Three More Days Until the #BlackoutFundraiser
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Essex
- Things To Keep In Mind When Designing A Basement Suite
- Inc. Magazine Publishes List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies—the Inc. 5000
- Wild Bird Centers of America Reports Boom in Sales During Pandemic
- 143VINYL (Formerly 651VINYL) Is Excited To Officially Change Our Name
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Best Cities for Working From Home