Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 161
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 154
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 102
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- Zupervise selected to work in partnership with Facebook Startup Programs
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Money 2.0 Conference Announces Dates For Its Dubai 2022 Edition
- Venmo Allowing Users to Buy Cryptocurrency Through App
- Option trading activity for Affirm stock is unusually high
- StrongNode.io Welcomes Fintech and Digital Payments Expert Eliza Hayashi as its New Advisor ahead of its $SNE Token Launch
- POS Systems Information Product Page
- Willie D Joins Saitama LLC Crypto And NFT Content Creation Team In Multi-million Dollar Deal
- NATP urges taxpayers to save new IRS letter for advance child tax credit payments
- Core Asset Wealth Management Employ New Head Of Digital Assets
- Award-winning female broker creates transformative student leadership program in unreliable market
- Couture Coin, the luxury crypto that gets you exclusive items
The INVERSIONISTAS HISPANOS 2021 which was also streamed to different countries around the globe, hosted professionals and leaders in wealth management, real estate, economy, finance, taxes and more. Attendees were not just from Orlando, they also flew in from Venezuela, Guatemala, Puerto Rico and Miami to be there that day.
The event which was coordinated by Stand Out Consulting started as an idea from Ferdinand Ruaño of collaboration and education between professionals. As soon as the event was confirmed to happen in Central Florida, American Title Trust and their owner Luany joined in as co-hosts and sponsor of the event. Soon after, other sponsors and participants joined such Nathaly Valecillos from La Rosa Realty Lake Nona, Lyon Bern from Puerto Rico, Gabriela Aparicio from Engel & Volkers, CPA Gustavo Torres, Karina Escobar or renowned lawyers Roberto Santos and Camila Pachon.
More on eTradeWire News
- Art is Better in the Dark On October 29!
- Groom announces iOS and Android app release
- Celebrate Halloween with Hot Deals Inc
- 1017 Brick Squad Records Mack Drama gives valuation of Record Lable
- Do I get refund if I cancel my flight from Turkish Airlines?
The event also had the presence of Orlando City and Orange County representatives Luis Martinez and Carol Palacio which spoke on the amazing growth of Latinos in the local community and the economic and cultural development of the area. Along with them, Gaby Ortigoni from the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Orlando offered a visual of where Central Florida is heading and the role of the Hispanic community in its present and future.
"We wanted to share valuable information that keeps those investors and people in the industry up to date with changes and opportunities but also giving us a chance to network and grow beyond and I think we achieved this" said Ferdinand Ruaño, CEo of Private Equity Solutions.
"I was a speaker last year and I knew I wanted to be a part of this as soon as I heard they were doing it in Orlando" said Luany Aranky from American Title Trust. "The highlight for me was the amazing networking opportunities with people from here, Miami, Puerto Rico and the doors that opens for all of us".
This second edition of Inversionistas Hispanos 2021 was more centered around Florida and Puerto Rico as key paths or doors for investors from out of the country as well as investors in the US. Talks of the next conference in 2022 have already started as many ask for an English version as well, but location is yet to be confirmed.
- Hillsborough Gallery of Arts Previews Orange County Artists Guild Studio Tour
- Memoir by African American Trailblazer in the Arts, Policy, Politics and Diplomacy
- Nalu Medical MVA 2021 Winner Best MedTech Company & Medical Device in the Field of Neurology
- XACT Robotics® MVA Winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of Minimal Access Surgery (Ra
- TVS Classic Sports Network Adds 1978 Cosmos vs. Rowdies Soccer Bowl to WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- New Program Helps Small Business Owners Overcome the Hurdle of Building Business Credit
- Luteinizing Hormone from human pituitary gland
- FABP1 Protein Human (High Purity)
- War Is My Business: September 2021
- Consumer Staples Announces Strategic Acquisition
- Consumer Staples Announces Harry McCue As New Chief Executive Officer
- Recruiting Sitters of All Types
- Visionary Dance Theatre presents "Breathe"
- IntriEnergy™ invites investors to help change the solar equation
- MVA Selects Thinklabs One Digital Stethoscope as 2021 Winner of the Best MedT
- SS Innovations MVA 2021 winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of of Minimal Access
- Evidnt launches an planning solution to identify buyers demographics based on real-time sales data
- Perfect Christmas Gift for those with Mental Health, Depression and Anxiety Challenges
- Venmo Allowing Users to Buy Cryptocurrency Through App
- PSA & Sneakertopia Honor PSA Professional Skate Athletes