Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 533
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 240
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 204
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 199
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 195
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 194
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 165
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 157
- Kelly Hyman, a Renowned Lawyer to be a Speaker at Women En Mass 2018 133
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 123
Similar on eTradeWire News
- New Grow Light Leaves the Rest Behind
- New Grow Light Leave Others Behind
- Earthquake Features Mini-Cultivators at GIE+EXPO
- Revolution Enterprises Reveals New Website to Address Increasing Cannabis Marketplace Demands
- SEEAG Celebrates 10th Year Anniversary
- Varnimo-IF Biopesticide Now OMRI Listed for Certified Organic Food Production
- Brian Kane Joins DCA Outdoor as Business Development Director
- New UK Charity Launches In Malawi
- AgHires to Show Companies How to Find and Attract Top Talent at PMA Fresh Summit
- SwitchDin & Walnut Energy in Victorian government-backed microgrid project for BCG
According to recent data, nematodes cause approximately $10 billion worth of damage for farmers worldwide. Nematodes are small microscopic roundworms that inhabit the soil and have a large effect on the growth and successful production of many crops. They cause damage by feeding on the roots of susceptible crops, which hurts yields by stunting growth and inhibiting water and nutrient uptake.
Benefits of the revolutionary new Nemasan product to combat nematodes include:
· Year-Round Application – Provides growers the ability and flexibility to deal with nematode issues during the entire growing cycle from pre-plant up to and post-harvest.
· Naturally-Made – Made from sustainable sources of naturally occurring ingredients.
· Plays Nice with Others – Only nematode product that can be safely used with other agricultural products at the same time.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ealing residents join 700,000 on the People's Vote March for the Future
- Will the Future of Who be Blue for New Time Lord, Jodie Whittaker?
- Alice assignment help for college students
- Inventor Saves Honey Bees! New invention makes destroying Varroa Mites affordable
- Great Gatsby Gala Planned Nov. 10
- River City Exteriors Now Installing Energy Star Replacement Windows
- IAPEN, India launches an ambitious plan to train and place two lakh candidates in nutrition sector by 2021
· Cost Savings – Application cost for Nemasan is significantly less than current nematode control compounds.
"Nemasan is changing the industry in big ways, especially the treatment protocols growers are now able to implement" says Mark Nichols, founding member and vice-president of marketing and sales for Organisan. "Growers have sought a year-round nematicide for decades, and we're extremely proud to be the first to bring an approved product to the marketplace."
While most nematicides are applied prior to the growing season under very controlled environmental and strict worker safety regulations, such as mandatory PPE, Nemasan can be applied to crops at any time, at any interval, over the growing season without the need for any special PPEs.
Organisan President and Agronomist Robin Borden adds, "Nemasan is unique in that it is formulated from naturally occurring ingredients from sustainable sources. Organisan is proud to offer growers a revolutionary new product that is effective against nematodes, while at the same time is harmless to the soil and surrounding ecosystems."
Tom Wood, a contract applicator in Idaho with more than 25 years-experience in spraying nematicides, was an early applicator of Nemasan.
"The Nemasan product means a world of difference for me and my growers," said Wood. "It's the first time that we've been able to spray in response to hot spots at the first sign or at the highest peak of outbreak. This is having a huge positive financial impact for us. The earlier we can spray and contain the damage, the better it is for the entire field. I've been farming and spraying chemicals my entire career and this is the first product that works and doesn't require all that hot and expensive protection equipment."
More on eTradeWire News
- NJ Hypnotist to Share Fool Proof Answer to Managing Stress
- Award-Winning Short Thriller "Dylan" on Amazon and Amazon Prime
- SID Limited in support of United Nations´ international day for the eradication of poverty
- Chocolak's New Collection of Premium Chocolates is here - The Perfect Baby Shower Present
- Inmate Books Allow the Prisoners to Live a Better Life
- Anaadi TV – A Complete News Channel that Brings the most Happening News and Information
- Best Exchange House on Social Media, UAE 2018 - GCC Exchange
In a typical field with regular nematicides, workers utilizing synthetic products are required to wear specific PPE garb to apply and then wait anywhere from several hours to several days for return entry. In addition, buffer zones must be established, as there is always the chance of negatively affecting non-target organisms. The average cost is $1,200 a year to outfit a single sprayer per season. The naturally-made Nemasan reduces that cost to practically zero.
The product also consists of a special formulation of ingredients not currently utilized in current nematicides. All constituents of Nemasan are either food additives or used in food preparation for humans and animals, while most competitors use synthetics, meaning that there can be absolutely no human contact with them.
"Growers typically have to monitor closely what other products they use with their nematicides," Nichols added. "Nemasan is the only product that can be used in conjunction with any other agricultural component and can be applied at any time. And, we're able to accomplish this while the grower experiences up to a 5-fold decrease in the cost per acre."
# # #
About Organisan Corporation
Based in Carrollton, Ga., Organisan Corporation is an agricultural product developer. Nemasan is the first of several products the company plans to launch in its commitment to producing earth-friendly and sustainable products. They plan to have many of their products OMRI listed. For more information about Nemasan, please visit our website www.Nemasan.com.
- Ken La Salle Presents Max Dedge in The Time of The Uniborg
- Drug Abuse Treatment in Easton Helped by Police
- Ray Harvey Announces Release of Gap-Toothed Girl
- Crypto Buying Crypto? SOLAREUM Acquires Kashhcoin
- Hidy Ochiai Karate celebrates Grand Opening in Ashburn Virginia
- Santa Barbara County's oldest continually operating private school visits GranVida Senior Living
- Taking the Archery World by Storm
- Grand Opening Of The Great Republic Pop-up At Highland Park Village, Dallas
- Mikel J. Wilson Announces Release of Death Opens a Window
- "Shades of Evening" the work of Cam DeCaussin Slated for Royse Contemporary this November
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Erica Soller as Billing Assistant
- MGA Entertainment CEO Isaac Larian honored during Cal State LA's Alumni Awards Gala
- TCWEP Networking Group Opens Up Membership to Business-to-Businesses
- Gulf Coast Village opens new 'Faith and Fitness Trail' to promote healthy living, spirituality
- Martin Brossman and Team to Present Web Marketing Program at Mobile Tech Expo
- Gonzalo Sabogal joins forces with the Queens Home Team at Keller Williams Realty
- Arizona High School Educator Named Claes Nobel Educator of Distinction
- Awesome Dog Harnesses: Premium Dog Harnesses that Combine Comfort, Form, and Functionality
- Leving rescued 2 little boys from abuse by mom's boyfriend, who broke his mother's jaw
- Detectamet achieves international recognition, ISO 45001