Popular on eTradeWire News
- Rumors circulating of Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Inc considering AstraZeneca (AZN) bid 426
- New Artists Acquisition for Mack Drama & 1017 Brick Squad Mafia Records 286
- Netflix "Fastest Car" Series Taps Supercar Owner Bryan L. Salamone 271
- Anti-Parasite Formula ParasiFort Removes Parasites In Humans 190
- EmpowHer Institute Partners With B-STEM Project 154
- Local high school string quartet to join touring Beatles vs. Stones show on Charlotte stage 151
- Gucci Mane receives the 2018 Swisher Spark Award in LA 147
- Advanced Core Concepts Announces Partnership with Keystone Synergistic Enterprises 146
- Atlanta Filmmaker Sinatra 'Osm' Onyewuchi Shoots Award-Winning Faith-Based, Short Film for $240.00 132
- 68% Of Data Breaches Take Months Or Longer To Discover 117
Similar on eTradeWire News
- PasionPuro brings Kafie 1901 and San Jerónimo premium cigars to the German market
- 3C - 2018 Denver Business Journal Small Business Award Finalist
- Farmer Veteran Coalition Announces $300,000 in Grants to 125 Veterans Nationwide
- Performance Nutrition Joins Field to Market
- Will you come home with something more than a haircut next time you go to the salon? We don't want to nitpick but you may have to
- Dezvoltare durabila fond forestier
- Castoro Cellars Winery Gets 63.6 Acres Closer To Their Goal
- Apache Junction Unified School District Offers Free Summer Food Service for Children
- Cacaofiji embarks on plans to revive cacao farming in the Fiji Islands
- Advantages of performing visual analysis using a digital microscope
According to recent data, nematodes cause approximately $10 billion worth of damage for farmers worldwide. Nematodes are small microscopic roundworms that inhabit the soil and have a large effect on the growth and successful production of many crops. They cause damage by feeding on the roots of susceptible crops, which hurts yields by stunting growth and inhibiting water and nutrient uptake.
Benefits of the revolutionary new Nemasan product to combat nematodes include:
· Year-Round Application – Provides growers the ability and flexibility to deal with nematode issues during the entire growing cycle from pre-plant up to and post-harvest.
· Naturally-Made – Made from sustainable sources of naturally occurring ingredients.
· Plays Nice with Others – Only nematode product that can be safely used with other agricultural products at the same time.
More on eTradeWire News
- Webline-Services: Intelligent Knowledge Management and Support Chat Software
- New Line of Eco-Friendly Kitchen Accessories Comes to GreyDock.com
- Adelphi Business School Earns International Reaccreditation
- IT Works Recruitment Inc. WINS 2018 PACESETTER AWARD
- ATEN Eliminates Bulky Docking Stations with Plug and Play USB Mini Dock
- Renowned Caterer Opens Hecter's Kitchen Restaurant
- Kempinski Hotel Bahía is recognised as one of Europe's Leading Entertainment & Dining Resorts
· Cost Savings – Application cost for Nemasan is significantly less than current nematode control compounds.
"Nemasan is changing the industry in big ways, especially the treatment protocols growers are now able to implement" says Mark Nichols, founding member and vice-president of marketing and sales for Organisan. "Growers have sought a year-round nematicide for decades, and we're extremely proud to be the first to bring an approved product to the marketplace."
While most nematicides are applied prior to the growing season under very controlled environmental and strict worker safety regulations, such as mandatory PPE, Nemasan can be applied to crops at any time, at any interval, over the growing season without the need for any special PPEs.
Organisan President and Agronomist Robin Borden adds, "Nemasan is unique in that it is formulated from naturally occurring ingredients from sustainable sources. Organisan is proud to offer growers a revolutionary new product that is effective against nematodes, while at the same time is harmless to the soil and surrounding ecosystems."
Tom Wood, a contract applicator in Idaho with more than 25 years-experience in spraying nematicides, was an early applicator of Nemasan.
"The Nemasan product means a world of difference for me and my growers," said Wood. "It's the first time that we've been able to spray in response to hot spots at the first sign or at the highest peak of outbreak. This is having a huge positive financial impact for us. The earlier we can spray and contain the damage, the better it is for the entire field. I've been farming and spraying chemicals my entire career and this is the first product that works and doesn't require all that hot and expensive protection equipment."
More on eTradeWire News
- Navy Contracting Summit Convenes Military and Business to Discuss Defense Contracting Priorities
- Spring vintage drops just in at The Stellar Boutique
- Flow Alkaline Spring Water Announces Distribution in Sprouts Farmers Market
- United Country Real Estate Ranked Among the Top Residential Real Estate Teams in Kansas City
- Halderman Real Estate and Farm Management picks Consumer51 for web maintenance and digital marketing
- Dentures in Easton Only $650 and $750 per Arch
- Environmental Systems Voted Number 1 Complex Oil Tank & Gas Tank Removal Company in NJ !
In a typical field with regular nematicides, workers utilizing synthetic products are required to wear specific PPE garb to apply and then wait anywhere from several hours to several days for return entry. In addition, buffer zones must be established, as there is always the chance of negatively affecting non-target organisms. The average cost is $1,200 a year to outfit a single sprayer per season. The naturally-made Nemasan reduces that cost to practically zero.
The product also consists of a special formulation of ingredients not currently utilized in current nematicides. All constituents of Nemasan are either food additives or used in food preparation for humans and animals, while most competitors use synthetics, meaning that there can be absolutely no human contact with them.
"Growers typically have to monitor closely what other products they use with their nematicides," Nichols added. "Nemasan is the only product that can be used in conjunction with any other agricultural component and can be applied at any time. And, we're able to accomplish this while the grower experiences up to a 5-fold decrease in the cost per acre."
# # #
About Organisan Corporation
Based in Carrollton, Ga., Organisan Corporation is an agricultural product developer. Nemasan is the first of several products the company plans to launch in its commitment to producing earth-friendly and sustainable products. They plan to have many of their products OMRI listed. For more information about Nemasan, please visit our website www.Nemasan.com.
- GET CEO, Dain Schult, Talks About Upcoming Joint Venture Projects
- The Skin Care Clinic Offers Best Non Surgical Lipofirm Fat Reduction In London with Huge Discount
- Globally Known Design Exec Joins RS21
- Vote Yeboah evans in the upcoming badminton confederation of Africa election
- Mischa Sturzenegger Joins UC Point as New Global Sales Director Conferencing
- What's in a Business Award for DetailXPerts?
- Top Restaurant Management Tips - Owner Of Indian Restaurant In Melbourne
- The Fiduciary Litigation Landscape, State and Federal Law's Impact on Settlement Agreements, and Other Topics To Be Addressed at ALI CLE Progr
- EPA Grants $54.3 Million through 221 Brownfield Awards to 144 Communities
- Braidedrugs.com Offers a Wide Variety of Colorful Rugs at Competitive Prices
- Educational Programs to Help Older Drivers and Colorado's Occupational Therapists
- Homespice Decor Introduces a New Range of Primitive Home Decor Items
- Expertscape Ranks World's Top Doctors in Acute Kidney Injury
- Economical Omron PLC models price compare to Omron dealers in Chennai| Data Trace Automation
- The 7-Step Process for Custom Software Development
- Have you got a room with a view?
- Fairmas expands with company representation in Amsterdam
- Cooking Oil to Witness Growing Demand in Emerging Economies of Asia Pacific Excluding Japan Region
- A BWI Car Service Can Be a Wonderful Asset for a Quick Trip to or From the Airport
- Asahi India Glass Ltd.(AIS) and Tarun Tahiliani announce AIS Glass Villa, a one-of-its-kind living s