Popular on eTradeWire News
- Trader chatter around MY Size, Inc. (MYSZ) is swirling of a potential acquisition by Amazon (AMZN) 2500
- Delta Technology Holding rumored into entering group of blockchain framework 198
- Digital Publisher Publiseer Distributes Its 111th Musical Album 182
- CIMdata to Host Free Webinar on Blockchain Technology and PLM Usage 124
- "Rose Gold" Is A Brilliant Composition By The Talented Singers Young Eb X Super Saab X M710 118
- NewLeaf Symbiotics Receives Second US Patent 107
- Producer DubMuzik Mixtape Cover Art Reveal Engages Fans Worldwide
- SARI today announced it has entered into an agreement to acquire the 90% interests in NMS Group
- TruAmerica Teams with Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust in $126 MM Apartment Portfolio Buy
- Mealplanner and MediSapiens receive EU grant for joint project to prevent the onset of diabetes
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Sergey Feofilov: Was the crop year of 2017 a year of the great turn in Ukraine? Forecast for 2018
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Istini Tatiek Siddartha On Winning Best CEO 2017
- Nutrient Technologies Releases Biostimulant ACRECIO
- What Ukraine's grain market will show in 2018
- Global Market for Superabsorbent Polymers Grow at 5.8% through to 2022, to Reach $10 billion
- Poland Crop Protection Market 2022: Ken Research
- Acron Group Renames Its international sales companies
- CFIUS Agencies to Provide Updates on January 31st at ACI's CFIUS & Team Telecom Conference
- Foresight Receives Phase II SBIR to Research Novel Method of Fire Ant Control
According to recent data, nematodes cause approximately $10 billion worth of damage for farmers worldwide. Nematodes are small microscopic roundworms that inhabit the soil and have a large effect on the growth and successful production of many crops. They cause damage by feeding on the roots of susceptible crops, which hurts yields by stunting growth and inhibiting water and nutrient uptake.
Benefits of the revolutionary new Nemasan product to combat nematodes include:
· Year-Round Application – Provides growers the ability and flexibility to deal with nematode issues during the entire growing cycle from pre-plant up to and post-harvest.
· Naturally-Made – Made from sustainable sources of naturally occurring ingredients.
· Plays Nice with Others – Only nematode product that can be safely used with other agricultural products at the same time.
More on eTradeWire News
- Message to the @Minnesota @Vikings
- Women Powering IoT Talent Pipeline & Tech Diversity in Detroit
- The World Famous Swimming Pigs Are Resurrected! -Pig Beach Lives On
- Motor-Scooter International Has Changed The Rules!
- AXT Bring Unique NANOPSIS Super Resolution Microscopy to Australia
- Author Heather Jacks, Charity/Book Launch in San Francisco, Features Absinthe, Appetizers & Punks
- New Song Celebrates Tonga's People and Environment
· Cost Savings – Application cost for Nemasan is significantly less than current nematode control compounds.
"Nemasan is changing the industry in big ways, especially the treatment protocols growers are now able to implement" says Mark Nichols, founding member and vice-president of marketing and sales for Organisan. "Growers have sought a year-round nematicide for decades, and we're extremely proud to be the first to bring an approved product to the marketplace."
While most nematicides are applied prior to the growing season under very controlled environmental and strict worker safety regulations, such as mandatory PPE, Nemasan can be applied to crops at any time, at any interval, over the growing season without the need for any special PPEs.
Organisan President and Agronomist Robin Borden adds, "Nemasan is unique in that it is formulated from naturally occurring ingredients from sustainable sources. Organisan is proud to offer growers a revolutionary new product that is effective against nematodes, while at the same time is harmless to the soil and surrounding ecosystems."
Tom Wood, a contract applicator in Idaho with more than 25 years-experience in spraying nematicides, was an early applicator of Nemasan.
"The Nemasan product means a world of difference for me and my growers," said Wood. "It's the first time that we've been able to spray in response to hot spots at the first sign or at the highest peak of outbreak. This is having a huge positive financial impact for us. The earlier we can spray and contain the damage, the better it is for the entire field. I've been farming and spraying chemicals my entire career and this is the first product that works and doesn't require all that hot and expensive protection equipment."
More on eTradeWire News
- Brother Sues Brother Over Mutilation of Mother
- Myrtle Beach Carpet Cleaning Company Launches New Website
- Vocalist/Trumpeter ANDREW DISTEL Releases "IT ONLY TAKES TIME," January 20, 2018
- Dr. Jay R. Goldman Discusses Tips For A Good Night's Sleep
- New website helps lean entrepreneurs & early stage startups to reduce monthly subscription spending
- 227's™ Facebook Fries!¡' (aka YouTube Chili' NBA) #Duke'Spicy' Zion Chili' Williamson Spicy' NBA!
- Billboard Glam Rock Superstar Ricky Rebel To Guest On The Debbie Scott Radio Network SAT 2/13/18
In a typical field with regular nematicides, workers utilizing synthetic products are required to wear specific PPE garb to apply and then wait anywhere from several hours to several days for return entry. In addition, buffer zones must be established, as there is always the chance of negatively affecting non-target organisms. The average cost is $1,200 a year to outfit a single sprayer per season. The naturally-made Nemasan reduces that cost to practically zero.
The product also consists of a special formulation of ingredients not currently utilized in current nematicides. All constituents of Nemasan are either food additives or used in food preparation for humans and animals, while most competitors use synthetics, meaning that there can be absolutely no human contact with them.
"Growers typically have to monitor closely what other products they use with their nematicides," Nichols added. "Nemasan is the only product that can be used in conjunction with any other agricultural component and can be applied at any time. And, we're able to accomplish this while the grower experiences up to a 5-fold decrease in the cost per acre."
# # #
About Organisan Corporation
Based in Carrollton, Ga., Organisan Corporation is an agricultural product developer. Nemasan is the first of several products the company plans to launch in its commitment to producing earth-friendly and sustainable products. They plan to have many of their products OMRI listed. For more information about Nemasan, please visit our website www.Nemasan.com.
- Colleagues at the Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai go the extra mile to beat diabetes
- A New Type of Women Clothing Store
- Ticket2Audition Offers Various Casting Opportunities
- Brain Freeze - 2018 Dessert Wars Miami Champion
- Ascension Psychology, Inc. Opens in Banker's Hill San Diego
- Raw Science Film Festival Salutes Innovators and Features 3D-Printed Award Trophies fr
- Expert Help To Find The Cheapest Auto Insurance For Suspended License
- Worlds First Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency Radio Show
- eBook: Cidades Conectadas e Midiáticas
- New Video Tribute to Muhammad Ali by Clinark
- Rubicon Theatre Company Presents Brian McDonald Starring in "Buyer and Cellar"
- Freehold Chiropractor Selected to the "America's Best Chiropractors" Directory for 2018
- LINDA CHORNEY - Grammy Nominee - Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Ransi.In Offering Anti Theft Backpacks In India With Huge Discounts
- Jerry Wolff to Head TVS Consumer Direct.Com Home Shopping Network IPTV Channel
- FierceWomen Online TV Show Announced
- World of Ether Nears Half Million Dollar Mark in First 48 Hours; Said to Rival Top Ethereum-Based Games
- Walk Around Turtle Island January issue now on line!
- New Book Festival opens in Oklahoma
- Phalanx Media Group Announces Relocation of Its Corporate Office