Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 187
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 179
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 163
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 153
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 153
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 124
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 124
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Change Your Marketing and Sales Success by Changing One Little Word
- decantU selects Viva La Brand as its Brand & Marketing Strategy Firm
- Thrive Events January Spotlight – Analiese!
- Phalanx Media Group Named A Top Digital Marketing Agency!
- Launch Local Re-brands To Experiential Inc
- Milestone to Showcase new ChatBot Software and Presence Cloud Digital Marketing Suite at New York Co
- While You're Busy LLC Moves to Owatonna!
- Promotional Marketing Expert, Danette Gossett Helps Her Clients Stay Top-of-Mind With Their Clients
- RSA Announces Three New Board Members, and 2019 Board of Directors
- 5 Star Consulting Partners with SouthWest Metro Chamber of Commerce
Monica Gordon Pershey, Ed.D., CCC-SLP is an Associate Professor in the Speech and Hearing Program, School of Health Sciences, Cleveland State University (CSU), Cleveland, OH. She has been a speech-language pathologist for over 30 years. Dr. Gordon Pershey has authored over 125 articles, book chapters, and presentations, many of them on language and literacy development.
Craig Coffey is the U.S. Marketing Communications Manager for the Lincoln Electric Company, the world's leading manufacturer of welding products. He is a 20-plus year veteran of B2B marketing with experience in the publishing, manufacturing, engineering and professional services industries. Prior to joining Lincoln, his resume includes stints at blue chip brands including Parker Hannifin and the Caterpillar dealer network.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy reminds No RX required for PT in Illinois
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach to Host Race of the Runway for Rotary Fundraiser Feb. 2nd
- UK Singer/Songwriter Rob Palladino Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Album "Spirit Trail"
- Maria Raquel Thomas Named Featured Slimer at Largest DC Slime Expo
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Tucson Moving and Storage Leader
- Federal Government Employees Without Pay Get Free Jumps At Sky Zone Joliet
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy announces their Fourth Anniversary
The OEF leadership team, comprised of executive director, Pam Kozelka, founder, Joe Pulizzi and board members Kristin Erbacher and Cathy McPhillips, is excited to welcome Dr. Gordon Pershey and Mr. Coffey to the board. Every quarter, OEF receives grant applications from both providers and families. Applications are open to any and all families. The leadership team researches and reviews each case and delivers financial grants to those who need it most. Since December 2015, OEF has awarded over $400,000 in grants to 132 children in 28 states.
The next grant application deadline is February 15, 2019. For more information about OEF, to donate/sponsor, or to obtain a copy of the grant application visit theorangeeffect.org.
About the Orange Effect Foundation
The Orange Effect Foundation (http://theorangeeffect.org/) strives to ensure that every single person has the ability to communicate. The foundation, while officially formed in 2014, actually began back in 2001 when the founders' son was born with autism. Early intervention has led him to be a very heartwarming and independent young man. The Pulizzi family wanted to give back by empowering other children with the therapy and tools they need to communicate effectively.
- Hanley Investment Group Arranges Sale of New Raising Cane's in Minneapolis Metro Area
- Women on the Rise NY, Inc. to exhibit at the National Stationery Show in NYC
- Tagrail Releases New Version of Their Digital Retail Platform at NADA in San Francisco
- Euphrates Vascular announces FDA clearance of the ICHOR Reperfusion System
- Energetic Lighting is proud to introduce its new Adjustable Wall Packs and Small Flood light Series
- SantosHuman Inc., U Ottawa, and U Waterloo Partner to Research Canadian Soldier Performance Tool
- Deborah Von Brod of DNA Films Reality Tv pairs up with Kaola King of Kateha Music
- Breakouts Announced for The Orange Conference 2019
- Seasoned Bankruptcy and Finance Attorney Jed Donaldson Joins Vandeventer Black
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Las Vegas Moving and Storage Leader
- SCBIO Announces 2019 Executive Committee for State's Life Sciences Organization Board of Directors
- TN Visa for Mexican and American Citizens - A Technical Writer's Success Story
- Strata Solar Achieves Zero Occurrences of Injuries In 2018
- Submissions Open for the Fourth Installment in Appalachian Anthologies Collection
- Models Coming Soon to Lennar's Discovery at Western Enclave!
- Healthcare MBA Charts New Path for Professionals
- Engelheim Vineyards Earns Winery Of Distinction Award in the 2018 Georgia Trustees Wine Competition
- Intrinsic Quality, LLC announces National Instruments Certified Alliance Partnership
- Alexander Sachs And Brian Peterson Arrange $3.15 Million Retail Sale To Private Buyer
- Delphin DAQ System Performs Fault Diagnosis Test on a CT Scanner