Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 240
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 205
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 185
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 173
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 168
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 149
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 139
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 117
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America
Similar on eTradeWire
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty-One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- New Website Launch for Carl Munson, Candidate for Whatcom County Superior Court Judge
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
- dealcloser Announces Microsoft Word Integration
- NALS, the Association for Legal Professionals, Announces 2020 Virtual Conference
- OSHA Injury and Violation Statistics
- Christina O'Brien Appointed to The Florida Bar Family Law Rules Committee
- MLL Offering Guidance for Mandatory Testing
- Minnesota Juvenile Delinquency Lawyer Lynne Torgerson obtains dismissal of 5th degree assault case
Attorney Luis Aguirre practices lemon law and breach of contract. He is fluent in Spanish and understands the Latino community's unique challenges with having access to legal resources because he is also an immigrant. This can be especially true when a household member speaks limited English or no English at all, and the individual may not be aware of their rights. It is essential to our law firm that these types of individuals can find the resources they need on the web in their native language.
Our law firm hopes by delivering the educational information found on our English version, in Spanish, they can become more aware of the vast array of information they have at their disposal in their native language.
More on eTradeWire News
- Gghtx, Co-founder Avi Kerendian Receives $5,000 Grant For Global Health Education
- Help-A-Reporter-Out (HARO) Founder, Peter Shankman, Talks Risk-Taking on "Confidence Connection"
- John Rivers Hosts Retirement And Income Radio Show To Boca Raton
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips the Script on Anxiety
- How Weight Stigma Benefits Social Policy Makers
The Latino community, especially the immigrant community, may be more susceptible to fraud, unfair practices, and other situations as a result of a language barrier, economic background, and other factors.
Car dealerships and manufacturers may not be fully cooperative in addressing their concerns. In some instances, they may take advantage of an individual's limited understanding of English as an easy way to renege on their promises.
We believe it is crucial that everyone, regardless of ethnic background or language, be entitled to have access to information in order to make good, sound decisions. We hope that the Spanish version of our website can make at the very least a minor impact on making it more accessible for the Spanish-speaking community to find the information they need.
In the coming months, just like our English website, our Spanish domain will also be regularly updated with articles that relate to lemon law and related issues. Our first article has already been published and translated into Spanish. Going forward, we will continue to translate our blog content continuously so that Spanish speaking people can have access to this information in their native language. Although we are located in Orange County, we hope that our Spanish website can reach more people across Southern California, especially in the surrounding counties like Los Angeles, San Bernardino, and Riverside, areas, so these communities can also have access to this information.
More on eTradeWire News
- Community Cooperative has an immediate need for Meals on Wheels delivery drivers
- myGEKOgear Releases the Smart Hardwire Kit to Easily Have your Dash Cam Connected 24/7
- Drive Up and Grab a Bag of School Supplies
- Just for you… the best summer fun is online now! Outer Banks Squared - The Art Show
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips Script on Anxiety
The Spanish website can be accessed through our English website (https://luisaguirrelaw.com/).
Our law firm (https://www.google.com/maps?cid=16300289811428075476) is located in Mission Viejo, CA
DISCLAIMER Information on this publication is for general information. It is not legal advice, and may be considered advertisement. Attorney Luis Aguirre is responsible for its content. Attorney is licensed in California only. Attorney is not a certified specialist in any area of law. No guarantees. Please see https://luisaguirrelaw.com/disclaimer/ for details.
- Weekends Sales for Insurance Agents
- CEO Receives C-Suite of the Year Award
- Surefire Media Launch New Uk Ecommerce Website For Leading Natural Cosmetics Brand Natura Siberica
- North Carolina Medicare Supplement Insurance Rates Reported
- Bruneau's July 23 auction will kick off with paintings by Indian artists Maqbool Hussain, B. Prabha
- GEO Jobe Is Awarded the ArcGIS Hub Specialty
- Presenting Companies for the 2020 Mining Cleantech Challenge Announced
- Fear of Infection in Long-Term Care Facilities Highlights Value of In-Home Plans by Les Robinson
- 5 Ways to Prevent COVID-19 With Your Own Immune System
- Model 5200 Non Electric Liquid Flow Indicator
- TVS-HiTopsNetwork.Com Adds Classic Cartoons to the classic kids post cable network from TVS
- Haydn's Trio in A Major Arranged for Woodwind Quartet
- CARBONELL AWARDS Salutes 37 Potential Winners from Miami-Dade County
- Cochrane Supply Announces BASfest | The Tour!
- Ascot Manor Launches New Summer Collection, "New Horizon"
- Podcast featuring honest talk about culture, music, relationships gains following
- Routes Gallery moves from original San Anselmo location to downtown San Rafael
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 4,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Contract Manufacturing Services by GD Rectifiers
- New ezW2Correction Software Offers Service Industries A Better Alternative To Print Corrected Form