Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 230
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 226
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 211
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 193
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 192
- Author Pierre G. Porter Hosts Book Signing/Reading of His Romance Novel, "49 So Fine" in Philly - 163
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 134
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 128
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 123
- Indie Film Company, Lands Development Deal With Providence Film Group; Begins Casting For Action Film 'Rise Of The Tarragon' - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- MySeniorCenter acquires Senior Space asset from LPi
- IaaS Tech Company StrongNode.io and Social Impact Gaming Ecosystem Original Gamer Life Name OIG Oracles Investment Group as Key Partner
- StrongNode.io Connects with Block0 for Strategic Partnership in Building the Future of Digital Connectivity
- EA Sports and Activision Former VP Kim Salzer Steps in as CMO for NFT Gaming Social Impact Ecosystem Original Gamer Life
- Falcon Scaling Launches "PipeDrive Squared" Optimization Initiative
- Andromeda CTO Awarded as a Google Developer Expert in Angular
- Storage Made Easy inks M&E channel distribution partnership with Global Distribution
- Teign Housing appoints Cadcorp as cloud GIS supplier
- MTC Releases CommuniqAI, a Smart Heuristics-Based App to Automate Your Interpersonal Communications
- Ulster Carpets select Sysco Software and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Manageme
Founded in 2018 by Michael McFadden, OptiFunder is one of the fastest-growing mortgage technology companies. In 2021, OptiFunder's growth has surpassed 400% and is currently funding over 50,000 loans per month on its platform. This investment will further allow OptiFunder to continue its industry-leading innovation and growth rate.
OptiFunder's Warehouse Management System (WMS) revolutionized the post-closing process through allowing originators the ability to fund loans with a single click of a button. Additionally, through OptiFunder's Warehouse Connect program, warehouse lenders are able to further strengthen their relationship and integration with their mortgage originator clients. OptiFunder currently supports integrations to all the major Loan Origination Systems and Warehouse Lender's Systems in the market. Additionally, OptiFunder recently released its own API to allow seamless integration with independent LOS systems, document custodian systems, and mortgage investors.
More on eTradeWire News
- Make an online Donation to Help Victims of the British Columbia Floods
- It is time for Respected Roots Twelve Days of Christmas Tour!
- The Team Integrity Knowledge Center Mentorship has successfully ended!
- 4 Top Ecommerce SEO KPIs to Track Your Way to Success
- A Unique Gift for the Person that Has Everything – A Soul Song Composed Just for Them
"We could not be more excited to partner with Arthur Ventures who has an amazing history and track record in the mortgage technology space. We are dedicated to making the mortgage funding and post-closing process as efficient and optimized as possible for every originator and warehouse lender in the industry" said Michael McFadden, Founder and CEO of OptiFunder.
Following the capital raise, OptiFunder plans to hire in all areas of its business including product, engineering, data science, sales and support. "We have the best team, product and clients in the industry. Now with the support of Arthur Ventures, we will be able to expand on each of those fronts, said McFadden.
"OptiFunder has proven to deliver an impressive ROI to its clients through optimization and automation" said Patrick Meenan, General Partner at Arthur Ventures. "We share in OptiFunder's desire to revolutionize the way mortgage loans are funded, resulting in significant savings and more security to all originators and warehouse lenders."
OptiFunder's award-winning Warehouse Management System leverages Machine Learning and AI to optimize warehouse funding decisions and fully integrate the primary origination market to the secondary market.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sylvia Runyon of RP Studios Spotlighted by Jacksonville Scene Magazine NC
- American Bottle Auctions will offer Part 1 of the Mel Hammer collection, online-only, December 10-19
- SleepLab Anti-Snore: 50% Off black friday deal
- "A Roach Called Wensum" by Tom Baird is published
- The Godfather of Fitness, Jack LaLanne's Legacy Continues in New Book
About OptiFunder Corp.
OptiFunder is a fully integrated and automated Warehouse Management System for mortgage originators. OptiFunder developed a patented optimization algorithm to optimize where originators fund every loan to achieve the best financial performance. Additionally, OptiFunder automates the submission of data and documents between warehouse facilities and the lender, and investors and the lender, transforming the way mortgage lenders and originators perform funding and secondary market transactions. Visit www.optifunder.com to learn more.
About Arthur Ventures
Based in Minneapolis, Arthur Ventures leads investments in high-growth, capital efficient B2B software companies in every region across North America. Learn more at https://www.arthurventures.com.
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patricia Lee Refo Awarded Medal of Honor From the World Jurist Association
- NAC Applauds Federal Bank Regulators for Updating & Clarifying BSA/AML Examination Manual Section on Banking of Independent ATM Companies
- Janover Ventures welcomes Kyle Okimoto to its Advisory Board
- 2024 President Candidate Alander Pulliam and his thoughts about Racism and Government
- SilkWeb Wins Bronze in 11th annual Best in Biz Awards
- Biden administration weak approach on the Iran Nuclear Agreement
- Fashion Icon Jahna Sebastian Slays London Fashion Week
- Tom Alexander's Long Awaited CINEMUSIQUE Album Releases Friday, December 10
- Special Gourmet Cooking Event!
- ReliaQuest Valued at More Than One Billion Dollars Following Growth Round Led By KKR
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cyril Grayson, My Cause My Cleats Campaign to Benefit Hope For The Warriors
- 2014 BMW 3 Series W/ Sunroof ON SALE in Toronto!
- Pepenella named President of the New Jersey Tourism Industry Association
- Holding Parents Liable For Shootings Not New, But Also Schools?
- Video Doorbell Installation in Toronto, Thornhill & GTA
- Motor Ninja Premium Car Rentals by Wash Ninja® Automotive Company Coming
- Colorado Cleantech Industries Association Award Celebration Winners
- Cartier Pasha minute repeater men's watch hits CA$64,900 in Miller & Miller's Watches & Jewels sale
- Donations needed for Guadalupe Center's Holiday Gift Shop
- Mask mandates far from harmless, point out campaigners