Popular on eTradeWire News
- Rumors circulating of Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Inc considering AstraZeneca (AZN) bid 429
- New Artists Acquisition for Mack Drama & 1017 Brick Squad Mafia Records 286
- Netflix "Fastest Car" Series Taps Supercar Owner Bryan L. Salamone 277
- Anti-Parasite Formula ParasiFort Removes Parasites In Humans 193
- EmpowHer Institute Partners With B-STEM Project 155
- Local high school string quartet to join touring Beatles vs. Stones show on Charlotte stage 151
- Gucci Mane receives the 2018 Swisher Spark Award in LA 151
- Advanced Core Concepts Announces Partnership with Keystone Synergistic Enterprises 146
- Atlanta Filmmaker Sinatra 'Osm' Onyewuchi Shoots Award-Winning Faith-Based, Short Film for $240.00 133
- 68% Of Data Breaches Take Months Or Longer To Discover 119
Similar on eTradeWire News
- LivePOS Presents the Future of Cloud Management Systems for Chains and Franchises
- Dealer Teamwork Adds Alexandra Patty as Director of Marketing
- New Yorker Electronics & Isocom Team Up with Franchise Distribution Agreement of Optoelectronic Com
- Driver's License and Blockchain Please!
- Nulogy recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada™
- Webline-Services: Intelligent Knowledge Management and Support Chat Software
- ATEN Eliminates Bulky Docking Stations with Plug and Play USB Mini Dock
- isovideo Announces New Stunning-Quality HDR/HLG/SDR HD/4K Conversion Self Service with Steep Cost & Time Savings & 100 Free Film Post-NAB Promotion
- Linux Kernel 4.x support for Perle Serial & Parallel Cards
- TMG Consulting Announces New Executive Appointments
"Our consultants are sometimes asked what is more suitable, polycarbonate or composite. It depends on the particular situation. A lot of factors play their role, but it seems that lifecycle is the key. If you can change cards each - let ´s say- three years, with reasonable costs and without creating new risks, composite should be sufficient," says senior research manager in Optaglio, Tomas Karensky.
However, it is necessary to ensure the same level of anti-counterfeit resistance as polycarbonate. A significant proportion of actual attacks seek to remove PET layer including protection elements and apply it to the fake. "It is important to ensure inseparable connection with PVC. I cannot disclose details, but it seems we found the right solution. After several weeks of testing, we are confident that we can offer this solution to our clients. It is also important that we can implement all our special visual effects."
More on eTradeWire News
- Regina's Newest Members Night Club The Black Arrow Opens
- Trivium Premiers Music Video for 'Endless Night'
- 2000 Children and 100 Youth Leaders Celebrate Global Youth Service Day in Nigeria
- Big Trees Inc. Completed a Privacy Screening Project for a Homeowner in Bothell
- Stonefield Software Releases Stonefield Query For Sage Pro Version 7
- Stonefield Software Releases Stonefield Query for Sage 300 Version 7.0
- CANO State Preschool is a proud partner in Quality Start OC
Optaglio´s special visual effects are based on resolution exceeding 5 million DPI that enables - together with unique mathematic algorithms – to create more subtle and irregular diffraction structure resulting in specific visual effects such as the move of illusion object in unexpected directions, emerging 3D objects etc. These effects cannot be reached using any other technology.
Composite ID cards consist of PVC and PET layers. They are not suitable for passports, driving licences etc. because of their limited operating life. On the other hand, their costs are lower than polycarbonate, and they offer reasonable quality and mechanic stress resistance. In many situations, they can be the choice with optimal ratio price /value.
Optaglio OVConect was developed and tested in Optaglio Labs, the research centre in Lochovice, Czech Republic. In 2015 Optaglio concentrated all its scientific capacities into this centre. It is a part of the long-term tradition of Optaglio as a research organisation, founded by people from Czech Academy of Science.
About Optaglio (http://www.optaglio.com/)
More on eTradeWire News
- Zonta Douglas County hosts full house for successful 14th Annual Trivia Night fundraiser
- Warranty Consultant LLC Establishes New Office in Casper Wyoming & Adds New Client
- Colorado Lending Source Highlights Social Impact Businesses During National Small Business Week
- Vision Real Estate Partners Acquires 226,317-SF, Class A Office Building in Morris County, N.J
- Are you looking for a CE medical courses?
- Oregon Ice Cream Scoops Up AFS for Trade Promotional Management
- Queer Country West Coast Presents Lavender Country, Paisley Fields and Eli Conley May 18th, 2018
Optaglio is a research organisation and the global leader in high-resolution e-beam lithography security holograms. During almost 25 years of our history, we have delivered billions of holograms to governments, card manufacturers, security printing companies, premium brand producers and other organizations in more than 50 countries around the world.
In 2015, a large scientific centre and production facilities were opened in Lochovice, Czech Republic. The company currently employs almost 100 people in the United Kingdom and the Czech Republic.
Optaglio, certified to relevant international standards, operates under strict 24/7 security supervision. Our comprehensive security system covers people, processes, data and facilities. The company is a member of International Hologram Association (IHMA) through which it registers all its security devices and holograms in the central security register, in London.
More information is available on www.optaglio.com.
+420 724 105 285
- Elisiontec Announced To Offer Call Center Software with PRI and SIP Support
- BlazeSports America Launches Certified Adaptive Recreation & Sport Specialist Certification
- 2018 Partners for Change Award presented to National Guardian Life Insurance Company
- Commonwealth Motors Sponsors 2nd Annual Student Athlete Banquet
- Cal State LA awarded NSF grant to support students earning degrees in engineering, computer science
- BTC Electronics Offering the New VITA 67 Series
- Saelig Introduces Berkeley Nucleonics 765 Ultra-Fast Rise Time Pulse Generator
- Jim Cotturone Joins Brookfield, Wis., Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Source1 Purchasing Launches New Website to Meet Evolving Procurement Needs
- BK Adventure Announces Bioluminescent Clear Kayaking in Florida
- Pittsburgh Divorce Attorney Brian C. Vertz Details Complexities of Latest Tax Reforms
- Vista Alegre Wins 2018 Red Dot Design Award
- Women Initiative Foundation First-Ever European Study on Gender Stereotypes in Global Corporations
- Golden Valley Auto Care Shop Celebrates National Car Care Month with Maintenance Tips
- Y&AY - A Channel with an objective to conserve the Indian Culture
- Part 1 of a mostly cobalt blue lifetime collection of RS Prussia to be sold May 26 by Woody Auction
- VS Security Products Offer Data Auditing Software For GDPR Compliance
- "donny; a prelude" by donny diablo #NP on #SC
- Candy Hipple Joins SharedXpertise as Managing Director of HRO Today Advisory Services
- Western Fun For The Whole Family at 62nd Annual Conejo Valley Days