Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 134
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 125
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- The First Annual "Loop Q PRIZE" University Competition Launch
- TALANOA Emerges To Solve The #1 Problem With Salesforce™
- Home Care Software Standout, Sinq Technologies, Expands its Business in Virginia
- Verrex Names John Powell as its West Coast General Manager
- Cloud Swarm: Alibaba Doubles Down, AWS Slashes Prices, Nvidia's Releases "GPU Blades" + more
- Enquizit, Inc. Welcomes Former Amazon Executive as Its New CEO
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- Three Square Market Hosts Over 65 Users From Across the U.S
- Imagination Park Partners with Microsoft to Deliver Augmented Reality to Businesses of all Sizes
- BEC Technologies Announces Distribution Agreement with Ingram Micro
"Our consultants are sometimes asked what is more suitable, polycarbonate or composite. It depends on the particular situation. A lot of factors play their role, but it seems that lifecycle is the key. If you can change cards each - let ´s say- three years, with reasonable costs and without creating new risks, composite should be sufficient," says senior research manager in Optaglio, Tomas Karensky.
However, it is necessary to ensure the same level of anti-counterfeit resistance as polycarbonate. A significant proportion of actual attacks seek to remove PET layer including protection elements and apply it to the fake. "It is important to ensure inseparable connection with PVC. I cannot disclose details, but it seems we found the right solution. After several weeks of testing, we are confident that we can offer this solution to our clients. It is also important that we can implement all our special visual effects."
More on eTradeWire News
- Crypto Invest Summit and Security Token Summit Partner with Digital Asset Advisors
- Japan's Swimming Great and 2020 Tokyo Olympics Hopeful diagnosed with Leukemia cancer
- Belia Skin, Beauty Spa offers microblading, microshading along with tips
- Panorama City Chamber of Commerce day & Anniversary at the Platinum Banquet Hall
- Join Lennar for the Grand Opening of Stonehaven in Vancouver on April 6!
Optaglio´s special visual effects are based on resolution exceeding 5 million DPI that enables - together with unique mathematic algorithms – to create more subtle and irregular diffraction structure resulting in specific visual effects such as the move of illusion object in unexpected directions, emerging 3D objects etc. These effects cannot be reached using any other technology.
Composite ID cards consist of PVC and PET layers. They are not suitable for passports, driving licences etc. because of their limited operating life. On the other hand, their costs are lower than polycarbonate, and they offer reasonable quality and mechanic stress resistance. In many situations, they can be the choice with optimal ratio price /value.
Optaglio OVConect was developed and tested in Optaglio Labs, the research centre in Lochovice, Czech Republic. In 2015 Optaglio concentrated all its scientific capacities into this centre. It is a part of the long-term tradition of Optaglio as a research organisation, founded by people from Czech Academy of Science.
About Optaglio (http://www.optaglio.com/)
More on eTradeWire News
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Matt Cimber In The Remake Of "The Candy Tangerine Man"
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- POPcodes® Inc. to Exhibit at the 2019 SEAA Conference in Atlanta, GA
- Pete Laan - Voice over animals comedy for YouTube
- Maternal Mental Health Leadership Alliance (MMHLA) Launched to Make Maternal Mental Health a National Priority
Optaglio is a research organisation and the global leader in high-resolution e-beam lithography security holograms. During almost 25 years of our history, we have delivered billions of holograms to governments, card manufacturers, security printing companies, premium brand producers and other organizations in more than 50 countries around the world.
In 2015, a large scientific centre and production facilities were opened in Lochovice, Czech Republic. The company currently employs almost 100 people in the United Kingdom and the Czech Republic.
Optaglio, certified to relevant international standards, operates under strict 24/7 security supervision. Our comprehensive security system covers people, processes, data and facilities. The company is a member of International Hologram Association (IHMA) through which it registers all its security devices and holograms in the central security register, in London.
More information is available on www.optaglio.com.
+420 724 105 285
- Jeff Gorden and Kyle Topper of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Sell PremieRVehicle Storage
- Coowa.net - a professional community and a marketplace of electronics industry
- APC by Schneider Electric announces 2019 IT Makeover Contest for K-12 schools
- Fort Myers Miracle hosting 12 spectacular fireworks shows during 2019 baseball season
- Durham Executive Coach Exceeds Expectations at International Conference
- MedTech Strategist and McGeever Family Office Announce the 2019 Southeast MedTech Forum
- Attorney Joe Wojciechowski Announces the Filing of a FINRA Claim Regarding GPB Capital Holdi
- The Sportsbook Industry Is Experiencing a Never Before Seen Female Demographic, Says PayPerHead.com
- Temperature and Humidity Monitoring Protects Thermal Insulation in Buildings
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Nominated for IMPACT Regional Business Award
- Toronto Home Renovation Company
- Savant Books and Publications announces its 2019 March Madness Sale!
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day March 25th, 2019
- Philadelphia Theatre Company Presents Philadelphia Premiere Kilroy's List Pick How to Catch Creation
- Discover The Majestic Landscape Of Chile's Patagonia In Patagonia Camp Cup
- Craft Concepts Group Announces Opening of Stylish New Bar and Restaurant Blume at 1500 Locust
- Mothers' Blessings A THOUSAND YEARS original by Minister Vicki Lane
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- Bosco Tech Assistant Principal Wins Engineering Education Award
- Stand-up Paddleboard Safety Video Premieres